SELECT CONTENT

Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hotasballs - Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:51 pm

My opinion of these girls just keeps dropping each show. To the bottomless pit of disdain.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

hotasballs - Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:00 am

These two should realize that it would probably take the average person a few weeks minimum to be able to tell them apart, and even then, only when they are together. When they are in photos together, I can tell which one is which. When it is just one of them, I have no idea which one is which.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:33 am

Apparently, one has a facial mole and that same one has her outer ear pierced all the way up or a good way up. That is Emily.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:49 pm

There's two of them, but I figured I'd just post it in Emily's thread. I now know why Ben and Lauren had their own show that practically had the twins in every episode:

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelors-emily-and-haley-ferguson-finalizing-spinoff-deal-w456301

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:15 pm

I don't understand how their show could get picked up when they don't have the following that Ben/Lauren do and even their show didn't perform well. I'm honestly annoyed of their shtick. They're okay in small doses, but they're not as funny as everyone seems to think they are. I am surprised they're both in relationships - I give them props for not splashing their personal lives all over SM. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:06 pm

The "unscripted" show? Riiight. I'll pass.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:08 pm

Good for them. Hopefully it's not as boring as the Ben and Lauren show.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:26 pm

I knew they were trying for their own show. They are so outrageously OTT and none of it feels real to me.

Frankly I'm sick of this crop. The Ashley Is, Jareds, Beccas etc.

hotasballs - Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:38 pm

Yeah. Another one I will be skipping. Even in small doses they are tiresome and having their own show will only encourage more.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:50 pm

Is their show going to take over Ben and Lauren's show..? Why in the hell do tptb think it's a good idea to give all these Bach contestants shows?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:07 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Is their show going to take over Ben and Lauren's show..? Why in the hell do tptb think it's a good idea to give all these Bach contestants shows?

I think that it is in their contracts that if they do something like this within a certain time frame of their being on the show, MF gets a good percentage of their pay cheque. I remember reading something about this some time ago....when someone was doing DWTS if I remember correctly.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:17 pm

Think I'll pass.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Emily Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+20
Lennoxcolinrolland
Sprite
bleuberry
ElonM
mindless