SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BB18 - Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:44 am

There's hope. There's hope. Thanks to prodding from Paul, Victor plans to nominate Paulie and Corey with Nicole as a replacement, if need be. If Paulie doesn't save himself, he's probably a goner. If he does, Nicole goes home.

That being said, there's still America's Care Package to get through this morning. This week's gift is safety. I'd be surprised if Paulie gets it. America doesn't seem to like him or Nicole, for that matter. If I had to guess, I'd say Michelle gets it. America is liking her right now thanks to last week's drama. I'd love to see Paul get it because he doesn't need it and that way it doesnt effect what happens this week. Plus, it would be fun to see Paul dressed in a costume this week. Also, if Michelle doesnt get it, she is still eligible for another one, like the co-HOH.

The care package arrives this morning and nominations are later today.

BB18 - Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Samuel10BB18 - Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Samuel10 BB18 - Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Family10BB18 - Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Samuel15BB18 - Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

BB18 - Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:59 pm

Nicole got the care package. She won't be going home this week.

BB18 - Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Samuel10BB18 - Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Samuel10 BB18 - Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Family10BB18 - Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Samuel15BB18 - Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:49 pm

lipsis wrote:Nicole got the care package. She won't be going home this week.
UGH. of course she did. Rolling Eyes
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:49 pm

I like Nicole so I am ok with it.
I don't care for Michelle. I don't like all the crying.
Paul can go, too.
BTW--as always, Lipsis, thank you for your updates. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:59 pm

I really didn't like Michelle at all at first. She wasn't playing the game and was a total mean girl. I don't care for the crying but I'm not altogether sure how much of it is strategy. She's been fun to watch lately now that's she's playing the game. She's now volunteered to be the pawn in the event Paulie or Cory come off the block.

By contrast, I liked Paulie at first and thought he was playing a good game. He's turned into an entitled bully. Watching Zakiyah throw herself at him was pathetic bit by the same token, he led her on. He's really overplayed his hand by telling everyone what to do. I think he's trying to right Cody's wrong by doing everything to win the game. It's so ironic that he was anti-Tiffany for being like Vanessa when all he does is say Derrick told me this and Cody told me that. He's trying to play Derrick's game and is failing because Derrick was nice to people and likeable in the house and wayyyyy more subtle.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:29 pm

Lipsis, after the way that Paulie treated Zakiyah, right before Da'Vonne got eliminated, I started to see a different side to him that I didn't like.  He basically threw a fit saying that he didn't do well with drama and couldn't handle Zakiyah being so clingy and jealous and practically froze her out afterwards.  I thought he was downright rude to her, and he only pretended to care about her and make up with her, just in case she was eliminated instead of Da'Vonne.  And that was only because he didn't want to lose her jury vote.  IMO.

So, were they ever a real showmance?  Or did Paulie just use her, leading her to believe that he was truly interested in her?

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:51 pm

^^ they did something under the blankets, including the night before she was evicted. They didn't make out on camera though because Paulie wanted to be respectful to his parent. Lol

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:54 pm

Yeah, Paulie has worn out his welcome.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:23 pm

The deed is done. Paulie and Corey are on the block. Paulie is seething. hehe POV is tomorrow.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sublime Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm

Yay! Go Victor! Hopefully Paulie goes this week!

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:52 pm

Good news. Victor won POV! Paulie should be evicted this week.

That being said, there's still the plane ticket to get through. And I have a feeling if the round trip ticket doesn't come into play that there will be a returning juror competition, possibly this Friday on that extra episode. Who's in the jury house? Girls and Paulie.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:51 am

It's costume week in the BB house.  Nicole received a costume as part of her safety care package. Here she is as a safety cone.

BB18 - Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Image65

The POV included a visit from Zingbot and was the one where they pick and trade gifts that include both rewards and punishments. James won $5000, Nicole won a trip, Paulie has to bake apple pies the rest of his season, Paul has some sort of journey punishment that has yet to be seen and Corey has to wear the patriotard. (Yes, that's a bald eagle puppet)

BB18 - Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Image66

Source: my screenshots

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+11
lipsis
SLA44
whit90
Linds911
LoveDovez