SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 15 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BB18 - Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:58 am

Woohoo! Paulie's going! I'm just hoping he won't get the return ticket.
How he treated Zak was horrible. Berating her, trashing her to bits behind her back, then hooking up with her, and boasting to the guys about it. Smh.

I'm rooting for James.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

BB18 - Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:09 am

Lol Paul's punishment prize is he had to dress like a secret service and whenever BB sounds the red alert he must pat down each HG (even if they're sleeping) and report that they're clear. He must also visit five checkpoints in the house and clear them as well. Not sure how long he has to do this but it'll be funny.

BB18 - Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Image67

Source: my screenshot

BB18 - Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Samuel10BB18 - Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Samuel10 BB18 - Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Family10BB18 - Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Samuel15BB18 - Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:21 am

I love when they dress up and have fun.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:30 am

Is Paulie nuts? Entering into a showmance, treating her like crap, convincing your boy to nominate her, refusing to veto her but trying to save her, and then flipping out that his initial plans worked. I love that he's leaving because of his own stupidity.

I'm hoping for a Paul and Natalie f2.

BB18 - Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:58 am

Yep, Paulie is nuts...and delusional. He should be evicted this week pretty easily. Like I said though, it wouldn't surprise one bit if he has the round trip plane ticket. If he doesn't, I'm pretty certain there is a juror buy-back and I'd say his chances of winning against those girls are pretty high. I won't be breathing a sign of relief until he is in jury for good.

According to what Julie said on Thursday, we should be seeing the confrontations that led to the Fall of Paul(ie) on the show tonight. that would be the ones with Natalie and Michelle. I hope they don't edit it too much.

Meanwhile in the house, Paulie has been whining non-stop, including with tears. He won't sleep by himself so he's sleeping with Corey. He's already announced that he'll only bake one or two pies a day so production better not ask for more and if he's evicted he'll refuse to go to the jury house because he doesnt want to be ganged up on by the girls. What a putz! He may have been trying to play a Derrick/Cody game but the dude is no Derrick or Cody.

BB18 - Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Samuel10BB18 - Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Samuel10 BB18 - Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Family10BB18 - Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Samuel15BB18 - Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:04 pm

I have often wondered if things are --I don't want to use the wordage set up, but for lack of better words let's go with that.
I have to wonder if Paulie has the round trip.
Things like this have happened in the past.
Paulie is insufferable, imo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:14 pm

Before POV I didn't like how Paulie 'cried' with Corey saying if he'd won the POV he'd of taken him down instead...then doesn't wipe the tears away and walks into the kitchen where everyone else could see. Rolling Eyes

Hope the girls in jury had a good talk with Z, and she figures out she was played. She's a little delusional where Paulie is concerned.

Not sure who I want for F2.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:28 pm

BB, like all reality shows, does set up some things for drama and to 'help' a favorite. BB13 comes to mind when at F6 they mysteriously reverted back to playing as teams of two to protect both Rachel and Jordan. As far as the round trip ticket goes though, the envelopes were numbered and HG's took whichever one they wanted. BB didn't know ahead of time who would get it.

I read an interesting conversation on Twitter last night. It wasn't based on anything said in the house, just idle speculation. Since this is the last week the round trip ticket is in play, the 'safe' HG's should open their envelopes. That way if one of them has the ticket then they know Paulie or Corey does not. And vice versa. Then they can proceed strategically from there. The penalty for opening their envelopes is that the ticket gets voided but since they won't be using it anyway, who cares.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:46 pm

^^You'd think Victor and Paul would do it since they are 'safe' this week. Nicole's safe. But I'd wait to see what Victor did with the POV before I opened mine, especially if they didn't have the RTT.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:51 pm

It could still be rigged. One way: a crew member slips in and exchanges someone's envelope; Or when Julie opens the envelope, she could do a sleight of hand and replace the card. Or each envelope may contain both One-Way and Round trip, so producers can have Julie read which ever they want at the time.

I wonder what would happen if house guests started opening theirs, if they would be stopped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:17 pm

I think it might be discouraged opening them up, Paulie and Paul just talked about it. Paulie wants everyone else to open theirs so he knows one way or another and what he'll do going forward. But said something to the effect yeah, it'd ruin the surprise come Thursday.

Is Paul even on anyone's radar? He's got 'friendship' with everyone, open your eyes people! Most will probably like his latest plan, but I don't- having himself, James, Nat & Michelle give Paulie some false 'hope' he'll stay (the guy is mental and you're going to play with his head even more, yeah, that's friendship alright) and do we REALLY have to listen to more of all that... and then get Corey worried so he 'campaigns' to stay, this way it messes with both Nicole and Corey for the future HOH comp, in the hopes they don't win it...this part I'm fine with.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:02 pm

Sometimes these dummies forget that the peeps they evict are the ones they want voting for them in the end. No need to stir up more drama, if you don't need to.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+11
lipsis
SLA44
whit90
Linds911
LoveDovez