SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BB18 - Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:48 pm

lipsis wrote:Sometimes these dummies forget that the peeps they evict are the ones they want voting for them in the end. No need to stir up more drama, if you don't need to.
Exactly! Paul is stirring all this up and still comes out looking good to the ones he's causing the drama against. He's the 'good' guy, the one that has your back when you're down, etc. Paulie's seen it here and there, but he's so lost in his own head right now, he's even believing him...AND will probably vote for him to win if he gets that far. The others don't seem to realize this.

Back to top Go down

BB18 - Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:54 pm

The forerunners I see at this point are James or Paul. Possibly Nicole if she keeps it together.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:16 am

They had some sort of carnival themed party and concert tonight. Ziggy Marley performed. It was off feeds. No idea why. Possibly something to do with this mystery special show on Friday?

BB18 - Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Samuel10BB18 - Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Samuel10 BB18 - Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Family10BB18 - Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Samuel15BB18 - Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:29 pm

Confirmed: the Friday show is the BB county fair and concert. It's being hosted by good ol' Jessie

@MrPec_Tacular: HONORED 2 Announce...

FRIDAY, I return home 2 @CBSBigBrother!

I'm in the #BB18 County Fair 8/7c ONLY @CBS! #STOKED
BB18 - Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Image68

BB18 - Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Samuel10BB18 - Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Samuel10 BB18 - Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Family10BB18 - Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Samuel15BB18 - Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:27 pm

Brenchel OY VEY! Adora Borealis??  Oy Vey! What a name.
more

Also, I don't know if it was mentioned or not (sorry if so), Jeff and Jordan are expecting a little boy this fall.
source

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:45 am

HOH was still happening (off camera) when I went to bed. I woke up to find that...

Natalie won HOH.

She seems to want to put Paul up. She likes Victor though so maybe not him too.

Twitter has been campaigning for Victor to win the care package (co-HOH) so that could change things too. We shall see.

Care package delivery is later this morning and nominations come later this afternoon.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:22 am

I am glad that they sent Paulie packing, but sad to hear that he will have another chance to "win his way" back into the game.  Please NO!!!

He might as well have admitted to Julie that he indeed "played" Zakiyah during their time in BB.  And, him saying that he only showed that much emotion in order to garner some sympathy was interesting, to say the least.

And I am glad that Natalie won the HOH. I like her and James together.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:59 pm

Michelle won the Americas Care Package. That should make things interesting. Michelle has aligned herself as the third person with each of the three couples. Corey/Nicole, James/Natalie and Victor/Paul. Nat had decided to put up Paul and Victor.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:02 pm

Interesting. Maybe we are going to see the girls stepping it up and using some strategy now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:10 pm

There has not been a female winner since Rachel Reilly!!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:45 pm

And a girl has never won BB when she's sitting next to a guy.

Michelle appears to be onboard with with putting up Victor and Paul. We'll know for sure later today.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:38 pm

Where the house is today:

Natalie put up Victor. Michelle put up Paul.

Paul won POV and will obviously pull himself off the block tomorrow.

Since Michelle nominated him, she gets to name the replacement. The others want her to replace him with Corey but Michelle really wants Nicole gone. It remains to be seen if she'll do what the others want or what she wants.

It may not matter though. Natalie and James have decided that evicting Victor is the smartest move since he is a comp beast with a good social game. James has the swing vote this week since Paul would vote out Corey/Nicole and Corey/Nicole would vote out Victor. James better hope that Michelle doesn't get wind of their intentions before the veto ceremony tomorrow or she could name James as the replacement. (Michelle loves Victor)

Evicting Victor is obviously a good move BUT the house doesn't know about the jury buy back. Also, if he is evicted, it'll give Paulie real competition than the girls would in the buy back comp. Wouldn't it be something if Victor is evicted and returned twice?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+11
lipsis
SLA44
whit90
Linds911
LoveDovez