SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by sdmom Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:29 pm

^welcome ukglasgowkiiss!
There are great Nick fans who write very thoughtful posts about him, also some who keep us posted about Nick's whereabouts. I was sad for him during his past two appearances, but he looks so good and happy now! If you have time, I hope you can access old Nick fan threads. There are lot to read about him! yes

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:31 pm

Uk, I can't answer your question, but wanted to say welcome! I'm glad you found your way here!

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:35 pm

Thanks guys, yes will check out some of the archived thread soon. Good to know there is a lot of positive views on him. Oh if only they cast him as the bachelor instead of him going through the kaitlyn season. But then again it may not hv worked out in the long run as the bachelor either. Actually just want him to find love in real life off camera as he really deserves it. Here's hoping that Jen & him can make it work out.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:40 pm

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:17 am

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:Apologies in advance for a lengthy post but i'v hsd no one to talk about this with til found you guys.  I hv been thinking over all this for so long and was so happy to find a forum to get this off my chest. The problem is - Imo  Nick is the whole package thee romantic witty sincere thoughtful  confident gorgeous type. So different from the usual contestant we hv seen for years. Dare I say it- real! I also thought this of andi up until final episode. Imo she did seem real but then... I saw how cruel she was in how she dismissed nick both initially and then by not meeting him to give closure and then in how she acted to him at the live show. Having now read her biog book where she admits to using him to soften up her family on the final week 'send in the dud' I see a different selfish cold side to her. I enjoyed her book but found her treatment of Nick's obvious heartbreak shockingly cold -as if she cdnt see his pain. Ironic since her whole book deals with her own battle through heartbreak.  On the positive I think Nick dealt with the break up conversation with so much respect and dignity. He didn't get angry at her or desperately try to change her mind. He acted like a gentleman. Its another big topic to get into but I see how much he has been criticised for bringing up the fantasy suite. I can see why andi was upset by that but he was entitled to ask her the question. The fact she hadn't spoken to him before that moment and he saw his chance to ask what he needed to. If it had been a girl asking the bachelor that question I wd also be supportive of them.  I feel/think that andi deflected away from her own responsibility for hurting him by getting angry about the issue of shaming etc. In fact I think she led him on long after she knew she was choosing josh and male or female IMO you shd never lead them on when it comes to the final week or two. I am scared to watch the kaitlyn season as I know how it ends so wd much rather watch nick be happy either on BIP or in real life.

Welcome ukglasgowkiiss!!!! Great to have another Nick friend join! Smiley I think you hit the nail on the head in your interpretation/description of Nick- whole package and real to sum it up.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:51 am

Thanks MonicaJM & AllaboutLove Smiley The final episode- atfr- airs in the UK tonight for the andi/nick seeason so i am bracing myself for the ouch. Am glad I already knew she chose josh long before I watched it all play out or I wd hv been even more upset by it all on Nick's behalf. When she describes the break up conversation in her book she is inaccurate as she quotes nick as just saying 'I didn't see this coming' and not asking her why. But as we viewers all saw- a lot more was said by both of them. So it made me wonder if andi even remembers it at all as her version is so far from the filmed reality. I digress, sorry it's all so 2014 for you guys. This season is so fresh for us here. Does anyone hv any leads on how I can view BIP from the UK? Cheers x

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:49 am

I'm back!!!!!!!!!! ahahahha, girls, women, my unicorns ... I've tried to stay away from social pages, but gave in and saw the news ... Nick on BIP ... my 1st thought: "the idiot ... again?" (sorry fan-forum rules, meant with all the love) ... but then I've read about Jen (and now I'm hopeful) ... I didn't watch Ben's season, and I've only just done the marathon with Jojo's season (and I have to confess, I adore Jordan ... he's "my Nick" of this year, only that he was lucky with the girl, who was a great lead, BTW) anyway, yes AAL blowkiss - Richie's the new Bach, will join you hopefully soon, I just have to sort my internet connection first, so I try to write fast now before it disconnects again.

ukglasgowkiiss hi - so glad you've joined us - I agree with your posts above - I'm just not sure if you know how the season got spoiled in USA (the infamous plane video) ... another with the "European time zone" yeeeay! (I'm from Slovenia, so not so big of a difference, ahahah)
how to watch BIP? ... I use few sites to watch for free:
http://opentuner.is/bachelor-in-paradise-2014/
http://watch-series.to/serie/bachelor_in_paradise
I hope you can figure out what to click - there's no registration needed, so be careful, because some are spam sites (but if you need help contact me in PM, I'll try to answer as soon as possible).

Ok, have to go now, but I'm looking forward to be more present again (you know me, I take my breaks)
Love you all! I have been reading you every now and then, but the writing bug got me again. Shoutout to Ladybug and Litta, Stuck (who may not be reading this thread anymore, ahaha, love you Stuckinsc, even if Nick got on your nerves with his LA style) and all your Nick chicks who kept me up to date.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:36 am

Thanks happygolucky and hi Smiley will try out links and so excited if it works & i can see up to date Nick Up to Dating!@! It's weird cos I got wind of the plane incident online before I even watched and caught the Nick love bug. I just knew that some contestant had leaked it via a plane rant but I never saw the footage until the other day. I agree when you & others say you wish he wdnt go on for a third shot. However since its happening & I get to watch him on a beach it aint so bad!! Also I hv been impressed how Nick has taken two very negative experiences of public rejection and made the very most of them. A lesser person wd hide away and avoid people but he's got back out there and worked so hard to look in the best shape of his life. Plus getting all those modelling jobs has got to be rather great. Meanwhile andi - in light of her book -imo looks bitter and crude and pretty selfish and making money out of a tell all story mocked up as a Carrie Bradshaw b movie. Harsh but it's just because I just watched a repeat of the break up scenes. I didn't meet my husband until I was 36 and fully ready to be married, also had survived heartbreak a few times. I think you find it or it finds you when you are at your best and happy in you self. X

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:22 pm

welcomeback @happygolucky Missed you and so glad you're back blowkiss
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:56 pm

handwave Hey there, @happygolucky! Good to see you around again. bestbud!

I've had to stay away from this thread as I was unspoiled for JoJo's season...but someone passed me the news that Nick was doing BIP over the transom door. I must say I was surprised by his choice and was dying to read about it, but held off. I tried to watch last Monday. I only made it about 20-25 min into the show, then it became apparent it was going to be a Chad focused episode. I had to switch channels. I'll try again when Jen shows up.

I love his credits intro. Classic Nick!

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 19 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:12 pm

**deleted** Off topic

GA

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:18 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : mistake in posting whole copied thread)
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:17 pm

Edited my mistaken post where I copied this whole thread. Note to self- never post using my mobile again. Sincere apologies.

Last edited by ukglasgowkiiss on Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:17 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Please do not change title headers)
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

+64
cookielover12
crunchycheeto
whit90
mprssdbyu
GuardianAngel