SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

onset - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:34 pm

She's one of favorite girls in the whole world. #nationaldogday by @nickviall
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

onset - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by OnePromise Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:55 pm

What Women Want on Extra TV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA1oG_g6pew

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:05 pm

OnePromise wrote:What Women Want on Extra TV:

That was really funny! Controllers? Hmm.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:14 pm

Norcalgal wrote:

That was really funny! Controllers? Hmm.

yes  onset - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 28 3806527698

BIP would have been a hoot if all 3 had been on it.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:40 pm

cantstopl "shy", respectful Nick ... in comparison to other 2, he was almost blushing.

But yeah, what was meant for controllers? I only learned way too much about modern sexual life, I'm sooo behind Embarressed!

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:44 pm

onset - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 28 3806527698 This was so great! Nick was so shy and cute :cutiepie
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:55 am

group hug
I'm going to unload some thoughts here, in our safe haven, because I value all the years we have traveled the highs & lows.  

On BIP I believe the albatross of Nick's tv journeys is slowly coming to light.
"Ah! well a-day! what evil looks
Had I from old and young!
Instead of the cross, the Albatross
About my neck was hung. " - Coolridge

Weary, oh so weary, and poignant.  I sense uncertainty.  
While filming he had no knowledge of his turn of fortune, no idea the tide had shifted in his favor from polarizing to ambiguous fan favorite. If he were to pursue a relationship once again, over what threshold of reality would he carry her when all was said and done?  Would there be a return to that vile barrage of SM that came his way when last he shared stage with his now nemesis Josh?  And if so, it would most certainly attach itself to any woman he chose. And what of the experience itself?  The PROCESS.  The vehicle that hit the guard rail not once but twice.  To a contemplative, introspective man a logical conclusion might be that he was driving drunk on love in 2 Bette seasons and thus the signs were blurred. Deep tissue damage twice.
What I remember from being in a near fatal car accident is the pain.  It consumes for days and months.  It makes you pain adverse.  An ordinary thing like driving becomes an irrationally complicated thing that no matter how aware of the silliness you may be, the anticipation of ache lingers... if only for an elongated second.
"Runner up" "third times a charm" " loser" "a joke" "rejectee" - the pain reflex lives on, me thinks. He hinted of this to Tanner & Jade.  "Try" was Tanner's response.  He summed it up for Jen - to try could write his fate in permanent ink on a trivial pursuit card. His face slipped.  He broke the fourth wall while willing his words out. I believe "strained" applies. The strain that comes from his knowledge of all that could shower down once again in sufficient volume to labor his breathing and stress an already compromised heart.  It's not whether she is right for him or not; its whether he can overcome himself and "try".

He's a gifted narrator.  He's a valued friend.  He's showing his strengths but deeper lies IMO a somewhat haunted soul that on that lanterned bed on the sand let a small shaft of light shine, in his conversation with Jen, of what it means to be the real Nicholas Viall.  I thank him for trusting her enough to share what I think we already suspected... there is hurt.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:14 am

notarose wrote:*snipped* He's a gifted narrator.  He's a valued friend.  He's showing his strengths but deeper lies IMO a somewhat haunted soul that on that lanterned bed on the sand let a small shaft of light shine, in his conversation with Jen, of what it means to be the real Nicholas Viall.  I thank him for trusting her enough to share what I think we already suspected... there is hurt.
I so agree with this and it's why I posted upthread that I think Nick still has wounds and his heart is not healed and how could it heal fully after being F2 2x and enduring 2+ years of attacks from the media and SM with cyber bullies telling him to kill himself and they hoped he died.

This time around on BIP there is no F2 in the sense of the Bette shows and a lot of the cyber bullies have become fans so I think in some ways Nick getting to be on a TV show like BIP where his memories won't be the F2 2x kind of memories may be carthartic for him and already helped make true that "third times the charm" even if he doesn't get a relationship with someone else, he gets to heal a bit. For that, I am glad Nick took the chance and did BIP and I hope his heart heals and he finds his happily ever after one day beatingheart

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:13 pm

onset - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 28 14026666_990513034393274_1894080540_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMyNzgxMjAxNzA5NjgyMTU0NA%3D%3D
ricki.rose
19 minutes ago
Because it's #bachelorinparadise Monday and Nick is now the good guy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:14 pm

notarose wrote:[snipped] It's not whether she is right for him or not; its whether he can overcome himself and "try".
Beautifully stated. So very true.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:15 pm

Nice to see shaved Nick again... it's been a long fuzzy run...
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:30 pm

I think that's an old picture.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

+64
cookielover12
crunchycheeto
whit90
mprssdbyu
GuardianAngel