SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

producer - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by notarose Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:32 am

hi Joy

Taken from the above  E! News exclusive

Marcos Hernandez (long term, childhood friend)  says:
- strong, confident women
- know what they want; what they're looking for
-  Culture or background doesn't matter to him whatsoever.
- physical attraction important but not enough if there is no intellectual
- Intellectual stimulation will be the biggest factor.  

Unnamed source  scratch
- a strong personality
- knows their self-worth.
-  can call him out if he needs it;. He's tough, he can take criticism. I just don't think he wants someone passive."
- he's always said less is more. Natural beauty is a big thing for him

hi sbolduc
:yes:
Like Kaitlyn,  traits of sense of adventure, spontaneity, and playfulness you mentioned.  Just not many of her other traits  giggling

http://www.eonline.com/ca/news/791761/what-new-bachelor-nick-viall-is-looking-for-this-time-around

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

producer - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by Joy15 Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:37 am

TY @notarose hi

from above list...me thinks Andi fit the bill producer - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 39 1710264613 . I mean..if she ever wanted to be girl #25 (see what i did there? producer - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 39 3806527698 )

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:48 am

Joy15 wrote:TY @notarose hi

from above list...me thinks Andi fit the bill producer - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 39 1710264613 . I mean..if she ever wanted to be girl #25 (see what i did there? producer - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 39 3806527698 )

No  deadhorse

producer - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 39 3806527698  I know you're joking but...
1. She's too sexually repressed for Nick
2. A confident woman doesn't need a public platform to dig at her exes and claim little ownership of her own actions. It was a tell all, not much self discovery
3. She flits from fashion design to blog to something she was filming to book.  Knows what she wants?
4. Her interview after Eric's death was appalling.  
5. Passive aggressive tweeters need not apply.

That's the short list.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:56 am

notarose wrote:
Joy15 wrote:TY @notarose hi

No  deadhorse

producer - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 39 3806527698  I know you're joking but...
1. She's too sexually repressed for Nick
2. A confident woman doesn't  need a public platform to dig at her exes and claim little ownership of her own actions.  It was a tell all, not much self discovery
3. She flits from fashion design to blog to something she was filming to book.  Knows what she wants?
4. Her interview after Eric's death was appalling.  
5. Passive aggressive tweeters need not apply.

That's the short list.

ha!..yes :claphands

just little comments :

no. 1.as far as her book goes..didn't she call it as the most passionate sex of her life or something? giggling

no 3. not to mention, the switch from the so-called Lawyer pre-season Hugesmile

anyway..back to Nick..im anxious to find out what the Puppet Master have in his sleeve by this :

Mike FleissVerified account ‏@fleissmeister 4h4 hours ago
More Official Announcements to come!!! #TheBachelor

Please NO Double Bachelor Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:04 am

I think Fleiss is likely going to give some updates like he has been doing this year for JoJo's season and may give more info about the girls cast or location, etc. So a bit of inside scoop. I also think Fleiss is wanting to get followers too so he is using this "inside scoop" to make that happen giggling

ETA: now that I think about it.. I wouldn't be surprised if Fleiss uses his Twitter to mislead while they film Nick's season which would be great, imo, if there is a foiler and Nick gets to do it for Bach seasons
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:12 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

I think Fleiss is likely going to give some updates like he has been doing this year for JoJo's season and may give more info about the girls cast or location, etc. So a bit of inside scoop. I also think Fleiss is wanting to get followers too so he is using this "inside scoop" to make that happen giggling

ETA: now that I think about it.. I wouldn't be surprised if Fleiss uses his Twitter to mislead while they film Nick's season which would be great, imo, if there is a foiler and Nick gets to do it for Bach seasons

TY4 your reply @AllAboutLove..i was out of the loop on JoJo season, so no idea he did that. Glad to know that he is hyping about nothing giggling ...so lame... laugh out loud

to the bolded, Now that would be golden High clap . Pls make it happen... producer - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 39 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:32 am

Speaking of locations, to avoid spoilers do you think they'll go out of country early?
Also, since Nick is so known to overseas viewers due to previous Bette seasons, I would enjoy "intruders" from a country they go to - like Bach AU does but this time a different nationality. giggling

Nick likes surprises  :uptonogood

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:45 am

notarose wrote:Speaking of locations, to avoid spoilers do you think they'll go out of country early?
Also, since Nick is so known to overseas viewers due to previous Bette seasons, I would enjoy "intruders" from a country they go to - like Bach AU does but this time a different nationality. giggling

Nick likes surprises  :uptonogood

ha! i like your idea.

speaking of locations, RS said he is keeping his eye on the possible filming in Nick's hometown (episode 7) as he expect they would continue what they have done on Chris 's and Ben's. So Milwaukee will probably one of those.

I don't see why N's season will be different in term of avoiding spoilers. I think they really don't care anymore. Spoiler no spoiler their rating is quite steady. Plus, with this non-'cookie cutter' Bachelor, i assume they expect the ratings will go up by the main show itself.

That said, just because Nick (and I giggling ) love surprises :uptonogood ...i shall ask for a foiler season Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:51 am

I told my sister to nominate me and just send ridiculous pictures....  probably the last time they might cast 30-somethings (IMO, I'm probably way too passive for Nick, but who really cares? laugh out loud).  Also, shilling on instagram >>>> billing 80 hours a week laugh out loud.  

(SPOILER ALERT:  No chance this actually happens)

Seriously, I'm looking forward to following his twitter/instagram/etc. for clues during filming Smiley.  I hope they give him his phone, because following it through K's season was awesome.  No chance I can hang with the unspoiled through a Nick season.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:58 am

kimberlyg wrote:I told my sister to nominate me and just send ridiculous pictures....  probably the last time they might cast 30-somethings (IMO, I'm probably way too passive for Nick, but who really cares? laugh out loud).  Also, shilling on instagram >>>> billing 80 hours a week laugh out loud.  

(SPOILER ALERT:  No chance this actually happens)

Seriously, I'm looking forward to following his twitter/instagram/etc. for clues during filming Smiley.  I hope they give him his phone, because following it through K's season was awesome.  No chance I can hang with the unspoiled through a Nick season.

why not? ..as far as i know,,,the CCall will be closed today..so.... hurry up girl!... producer - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 39 1710264613

i really think N on K season was an 'anomaly'..so they let him kept his phone. But as the lead?..no way jose... Time is scarce when you are in the Lead position. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:24 am

If they mean "today" LA time (i.e. Thursday), then no chance. If they mean tomorrow... still probably no chance laugh out loud.

Maybe Elan can take his phone then. I think half the Kaitlyn-season posts were his laugh out loud. But yeah, as the lead you're locked down tight, constantly filming, and it's completely emotionally draining. No downtime like when you're just hanging in the house waiting. Will be interesting to see how Nick holds up in all of it, because while it's fun, TPTB love putting their leads through the emotional wringer.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:25 am

Sorry for back to back post.  

Serious Question: SHOULD he
A. keep
B. lose

his beards during filming? question

i vote B just bc he looks younger without it giggling

Last edited by Joy15 on Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

+64
cookielover12
crunchycheeto
whit90
mprssdbyu
GuardianAngel