SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SantaMonica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:15 am

Here's the filming schedule from Ben's season which we think will be exactly the same.

Filming schedule

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

SantaMonica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by notarose Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:57 am

https://twitter.com/variety/status/776249736869269509
tweet vid - I have no idea how to embed it here....help Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:22 am

notarose wrote:https://twitter.com/variety/status/776249736869269509
tweet vid - I have no idea how to embed it here....help Smiley

James LOVES Nick. He was ecstatic when Nick was picked. Hugesmile

Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

SantaMonica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 50 Empty grammar

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:20 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Here's the filming schedule from Ben's season which we think will be exactly the same.

Filming schedule
Thanks GA Smiley.  I am hoping since it's Nick who has been through many date scenarios that they will change it up more this year with types of date.  On uk tv just now they are repeating the Emily Maynard season and was amused to watch the Muppets episode where they put on a theatre show for charity. They go to London later in emily's season too.

So let's play ideal date ideas for Nick's season Producers Take Note

TOP 10 DATE IDEAS
1: Milwaukee track & field- medals handed out by Bella Viall.
2: Muppets Talent Show- Nick & Miss Piggy kick off proceedings by singing 'Dead Ringer for love', each girl performs a talent with one Muppet each. Nick & Kermit perform 'Its not easy being green'.
3: Rock Music Video- Hells Angels on wheels shoot with rival bike gangs - Nick as The Outlaw.
4: Glasgow Visit: Librarian ukglasgowkiiss gives the couple a tour of the historic Glasgow School of Art followed by a tour of The Mitchell Library where she helps Nick & his date to trace their family trees. Nick becomes best friends with ukglasgowkiiss & promises to keep in touch via SM. ;)
5: Paradise Beach Party- Beach BIP party where each girl has to create & record her opening credits signature move ( a la Lace)
6: Music Festival date- Hanging out at a big music festival & meet Nick's favourite band backstage
7: VW Camper van date- overnight date where the couple drive through California & make own meals and hang out in the van & choose a great camp site by the beach to camp overnight- make bonfire on beach & star gazing obligatory.
8: 'Would you rather' the Gameshow- CH hosts. The girl who has the most identical answers to Nick's wins a date.
9: Game of Thrones date: Nick & his date star as extras in actual episode of Game of Thrones.
10: Greek Islands Fantasy Suite: Crete FS location beside white sands & turquoise sea. Love is in the air. Traditional Greek food, wine & dancing. If he can't find love in beautiful Greece then I will have to marry him myself.
:yes:

Screw the library I'm gonna be a Bachelor producer.

Last edited by ukglasgowkiiss on Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:44 pm

YOU GUYS. by @tjfigliulo
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:23 pm

Baby talk with @people #peoplemagazine #thebachelor by @nickviall
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:32 pm

I already like Nick but his hatred for baby talk may just be the thing that makes me really love him. I had a friend in college who always made me cringe when we were around a guy she liked or was flirting with, because the baby talk always came out. And I always felt so much second-hand embarrassment - for her, for the guy and for me being stuck having to hear it.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:43 pm

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Here's the filming schedule from Ben's season which we think will be exactly the same.

Filming schedule
Thanks GA Smiley.  I am hoping since it's Nick who has been through many date scenarios that they will change it up more this year with types of date.  On uk tv just now they are repeating the Emily Maynard season and was amused to watch the Muppets episode where they put on a theatre show for charity. They go to London later in emily's season too.

So let's play ideal date ideas for Nick's season Producers Take Note

TOP 10 DATE IDEAS
1: Milwaukee track & field- medals handed out by Bella Viall.
2: Muppets Talent Show- Nick & Miss Piggy kick off proceedings by singing 'Dead Ringer for love', each girl performs a talent with one Muppet each. Nick & Kermit perform 'Its not easy being green'.
3: Rock Music Video- Hells Angels on wheels shoot with rival bike gangs - Nick as The Outlaw.
4: Glasgow Visit: Librarian ukglasgowkiiss gives the couple a tour of the historic Glasgow School of Art followed by a tour of The Mitchell Library where she helps Nick & his date to trace their family trees. Nick becomes best friends with ukglasgowkiiss & promises to keep in touch via SM. ;)
5: Paradise Beach Party- Beach BIP party where each girl has to create & record her opening credits signature move ( a la Lace)
6: Music Festival date- Hanging out at a big music festival & meet Nick's favourite band backstage
7: VW Camper van date- overnight date where the couple drive through California & make own meals and hang out in the van & choose a great camp site by the beach to camp overnight- make bonfire on beach & star gazing obligatory.
8: 'Would you rather' the Gameshow- CH hosts. The girl who has the most identical answers to Nick's wins a date.
9: Game of Thrones date: Nick & his date star as extras in actual episode of Game of Thrones.
10: Greek Islands Fantasy Suite: Crete FS location beside white sands & turquoise sea. Love is in the air. Traditional Greek food, wine & dancing. If he can't find love in beautiful Greece then I will have to marry him myself.
:yes:

Screw the library I'm gonna be a Bachelor producer.

The LA Times has done a series each Sunday for most of the summer on National Parks. I could see a camping date in one of our parks (if they permit filming for TB there) as a big tourism boost.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:07 pm

When you look really good, so you send butterfly Snapchat selfies to everyone you know (admit it, you've done it). SantaMonica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 50 1f609 | SantaMonica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 50 1f4f7: Brian Doben by @people
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:16 am

I applaud Nick's distate for baby talk. It drives me crazy to hear as well. Of course now watch him fall for a baby talker laugh out loud.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:25 am

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:So guys- do we know what date is the first day of filming? Is it likely to be September do we think?  I wonder if they will visit the UK this season. :detective (starts hanging out at airport)

IIRC night 1 is usually a Thursday night so probably 9/22 is my best guess.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:12 am

Question for Nick fans :

given that it seems TPTB was the one who 'chasing' Nick...laugh out loud....are they gonna allow a non-proposal FRC?..(bearing in mind...they went full force approaching JPG..and let him get away with no fiance in the end..only GF Nikki... Hugesmile ).

What do y'all think? :anyone?: .TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

+64
cookielover12
crunchycheeto
whit90
mprssdbyu
GuardianAngel