SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SantaMonica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by notarose Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:27 am

^^^
TPTB are in the fairytale business.  
They want an engagement for viewers and to keep the myth alive that the journey works because of the process cantstopl  

They can't make someone get engaged but that's what they want. There have been a few non-engagements: Brad, Jen, JPG. Maybe I missed a few?

1 concession for Nick might be a higher number of possible matches and perhaps some changes to the format to better suit him.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

SantaMonica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by Joy15 Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:38 am

notarose wrote:^^^
TPTB are in the fairytale business.  
They want an engagement for viewers and to keep the myth alive that the journey works because of the process cantstopl  

They can't make someone get engaged but that's what they want.  There have been a few non-engagements: Brad, Jen, JPG.  Maybe I missed a few?

1 concession for Nick might be a higher number of possible matches and perhaps some changes to the format to better suit him.  

yeah..the temptation to have "the Third Times is a Charm"meeting Neil Lane is really hard to resist.... SantaMonica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 51 3806527698

yet i really can see Nick negotiate this particular (engagement) stuff if he is not feeling it :yes: . I'd think after CS and Ben's with engagements there maybe a slim chance of having 'let's date' FRC for Nick. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:02 pm

A Nick fan
http://www.flare.com/celebrity/meet-jasmine-lorimer-canadas-first-ever-bachelorette/

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:07 pm

SantaMonica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 51 Screen13

SantaMonica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 51 Screen14

Source: nick_viall28 Snapchat
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:09 pm

If things don't work out, Jasmine can date Nick!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:18 pm

sdmom wrote:If things don't work out, Jasmine can date Nick!

I watched the premiere of BacheloretteCa last night on YouTube and now I'm hooked. She's so pretty and down to earth and I find the guys more interesting than most of Jojo's guys.

I hope there's someone like her on Nick's season.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:43 pm

Beagle wrote:
sdmom wrote:If things don't work out, Jasmine can date Nick!

I watched the premiere of BacheloretteCa last night on YouTube and now I'm hooked. She's so pretty and down to earth and I find the guys more interesting than most of Jojo's guys.

I hope there's someone like her on Nick's season.
Thanks for the tip I am currently watching it & yes she seems really nice & normal & intelligent. Omg Thomas!!!!  Hello.    It's also heartening to see so many of the guys are early to mid 30s. Wonder if this means we get Daniel as the first bachelor CA!! Oh how I hope they have cast some amazing non crazy women for Nick. X

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:22 am

pavalygurl wrote:
ukglasgowkiiss wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Here's the filming schedule from Ben's season which we think will be exactly the same.

Filming schedule
Thanks GA Smiley.  I am hoping since it's Nick who has been through many date scenarios that they will change it up more this year with types of date.  On uk tv just now they are repeating the Emily Maynard season and was amused to watch the Muppets episode where they put on a theatre show for charity. They go to London later in emily's season too.

So let's play ideal date ideas for Nick's season Producers Take Note

TOP 10 DATE IDEAS
1: Milwaukee track & field- medals handed out by Bella Viall.
2: Muppets Talent Show- Nick & Miss Piggy kick off proceedings by singing 'Dead Ringer for love', each girl performs a talent with one Muppet each. Nick & Kermit perform 'Its not easy being green'.
3: Rock Music Video- Hells Angels on wheels shoot with rival bike gangs - Nick as The Outlaw.
4: Glasgow Visit: Librarian ukglasgowkiiss gives the couple a tour of the historic Glasgow School of Art followed by a tour of The Mitchell Library where she helps Nick & his date to trace their family trees. Nick becomes best friends with ukglasgowkiiss & promises to keep in touch via SM. ;)
5: Paradise Beach Party- Beach BIP party where each girl has to create & record her opening credits signature move ( a la Lace)
6: Music Festival date- Hanging out at a big music festival & meet Nick's favourite band backstage
7: VW Camper van date- overnight date where the couple drive through California & make own meals and hang out in the van & choose a great camp site by the beach to camp overnight- make bonfire on beach & star gazing obligatory.
8: 'Would you rather' the Gameshow- CH hosts. The girl who has the most identical answers to Nick's wins a date.
9: Game of Thrones date: Nick & his date star as extras in actual episode of Game of Thrones.
10: Greek Islands Fantasy Suite: Crete FS location beside white sands & turquoise sea. Love is in the air. Traditional Greek food, wine & dancing. If he can't find love in beautiful Greece then I will have to marry him myself.
:yes:

Screw the library I'm gonna be a Bachelor producer.

The LA Times has done a series each Sunday for most of the summer on National Parks.  I could see a camping date in one of our parks (if they permit filming for TB there) as a big tourism boost.
SantaMonica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 51 3806527698  I love that out of all those scenarios you pick up on the most normal one.  I really REALLY want 'Would you Rather: The Gameshow' group date and The Muppets Talent Show to happen. If our wonderboy Nick is getting married after all this hoopla he better give us something to remember him by! bestbud!  group hug

Last edited by ukglasgowkiiss on Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:00 am

1:1 Date is similar to a ball pit only it would be a Cheetoh's pit.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:18 pm

Went to the beach today via Kanan Rd and drove past the mansion. Lots of vehicles and one big moving truck on site...looks like they are getting ready.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:25 pm

Interesting! @pavalygurl Thanks for sharing. According to our filming schedule we still have another week to go. Does it take them this long to set up? I wonder if we are off by a few days.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:54 am

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
ukglasgowkiiss wrote:
Thanks GA Smiley.  I am hoping since it's Nick who has been through many date scenarios that they will change it up more this year with types of date.  On uk tv just now they are repeating the Emily Maynard season and was amused to watch the Muppets episode where they put on a theatre show for charity. They go to London later in emily's season too.

So let's play ideal date ideas for Nick's season Producers Take Note

TOP 10 DATE IDEAS
1: Milwaukee track & field- medals handed out by Bella Viall.
2: Muppets Talent Show- Nick & Miss Piggy kick off proceedings by singing 'Dead Ringer for love', each girl performs a talent with one Muppet each. Nick & Kermit perform 'Its not easy being green'.
3: Rock Music Video- Hells Angels on wheels shoot with rival bike gangs - Nick as The Outlaw.
4: Glasgow Visit: Librarian ukglasgowkiiss gives the couple a tour of the historic Glasgow School of Art followed by a tour of The Mitchell Library where she helps Nick & his date to trace their family trees. Nick becomes best friends with ukglasgowkiiss & promises to keep in touch via SM. ;)
5: Paradise Beach Party- Beach BIP party where each girl has to create & record her opening credits signature move ( a la Lace)
6: Music Festival date- Hanging out at a big music festival & meet Nick's favourite band backstage
7: VW Camper van date- overnight date where the couple drive through California & make own meals and hang out in the van & choose a great camp site by the beach to camp overnight- make bonfire on beach & star gazing obligatory.
8: 'Would you rather' the Gameshow- CH hosts. The girl who has the most identical answers to Nick's wins a date.
9: Game of Thrones date: Nick & his date star as extras in actual episode of Game of Thrones.
10: Greek Islands Fantasy Suite: Crete FS location beside white sands & turquoise sea. Love is in the air. Traditional Greek food, wine & dancing. If he can't find love in beautiful Greece then I will have to marry him myself.
:yes:

Screw the library I'm gonna be a Bachelor producer.

The LA Times has done a series each Sunday for most of the summer on National Parks.  I could see a camping date in one of our parks (if they permit filming for TB there) as a big tourism boost.
SantaMonica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 51 3806527698  I love that out of all those scenarios you pick up on the most normal one.  I really REALLY want 'Would you Rather: The Gameshow' group date and The Muppets Talent Show to happen. If our wonderboy Nick is getting married after all this hoopla he better give us something to remember him by! bestbud!  group hug

:yes:  to the "would you rather : gameshow"
Did you know a friend of Nick's works for the Muppets?  Could really happen Hugesmile

I'd like to see a group date involving Sarah's charity Shelifts.  Since the charity provides adventure opportunities for physically challenged girls, it would be a great match.

The Bach often has a photoshoot group date.  Rather than being beautified, I'd like to see something edgy.  Nick had a fab Halloween costume last year so I think he likes that sort of thing as do his parents (they posted on SM).  A wicked theme group date like super heroes or SciFi film characters.

How about a 1-1 that involves a cooking class.  Or a small group date with the best dish being given 1-1 time after a blind tasting.

yes yes to Glasgow and Scotland in general. Nick likes to hike and there loads of walking trails. Skye or Mull? (After the librarian extraordinaire tour, of course)

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

+64
cookielover12
crunchycheeto
whit90
mprssdbyu
GuardianAngel