SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

onset - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by Seabear Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:02 pm

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Here's the filming schedule from Ben's season which we think will be exactly the same.

Filming schedule
Thanks GA Smiley.  I am hoping since it's Nick who has been through many date scenarios that they will change it up more this year with types of date.  On uk tv just now they are repeating the Emily Maynard season and was amused to watch the Muppets episode where they put on a theatre show for charity. They go to London later in emily's season too.

So let's play ideal date ideas for Nick's season Producers Take Note

TOP 10 DATE IDEAS
1: Milwaukee track & field- medals handed out by Bella Viall.
2: Muppets Talent Show- Nick & Miss Piggy kick off proceedings by singing 'Dead Ringer for love', each girl performs a talent with one Muppet each. Nick & Kermit perform 'Its not easy being green'.
3: Rock Music Video- Hells Angels on wheels shoot with rival bike gangs - Nick as The Outlaw.
4: Glasgow Visit: Librarian ukglasgowkiiss gives the couple a tour of the historic Glasgow School of Art followed by a tour of The Mitchell Library where she helps Nick & his date to trace their family trees. Nick becomes best friends with ukglasgowkiiss & promises to keep in touch via SM. ;)
5: Paradise Beach Party- Beach BIP party where each girl has to create & record her opening credits signature move ( a la Lace)
6: Music Festival date- Hanging out at a big music festival & meet Nick's favourite band backstage
7: VW Camper van date- overnight date where the couple drive through California & make own meals and hang out in the van & choose a great camp site by the beach to camp overnight- make bonfire on beach & star gazing obligatory.
8: 'Would you rather' the Gameshow- CH hosts. The girl who has the most identical answers to Nick's wins a date.
9: Game of Thrones date: Nick & his date star as extras in actual episode of Game of Thrones.
10: Greek Islands Fantasy Suite: Crete FS location beside white sands & turquoise sea. Love is in the air. Traditional Greek food, wine & dancing. If he can't find love in beautiful Greece then I will have to marry him myself.
:yes:

Screw the library I'm gonna be a Bachelor producer.

@ukglasgowkiiss I love your comments! One of my favorites is the bolded above. You have a thoughtful and creative perspective IMO. I look forward to reading your opinions throughout Nicks season. onset - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 53 1377737533

Per the Glasgow date...it combines two of my favorite things....books and art. Add a nature drive or walk and visit to a gastro pub and the day is perfect. giggling  bestbud!
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

onset - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by sdmom Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:58 pm

reason wrote:Handsome photo I just stole for my new avatar. laugh out loud hope you all dont mind.

He's soooooooo good looking! Great choice for new avatar, @reason yes

As for ideas for dates, we know Nick is a GreenBay Packers fan, it will be so cool to see a football game date, and to have Aaron Rodgers making a guest appearance after his brother's season... Yay I can only dream....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:35 pm

So was that instagram/tweet pic of Nick him peacing out on us for the next couple months? Hoping for happy, joyous news at the other side!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:41 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:So was that instagram/tweet pic of Nick him peacing out on us for the next couple months? Hoping for happy, joyous news at the other side!

Jorge the bartender commented on Nick's pic - offered his services at the mansion bar.
:yes: that would be an added dimension worth watching ... and would fulfill CH's comment about a possible returnee giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:23 am

notarose wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:So was that instagram/tweet pic of Nick him peacing out on us for the next couple months? Hoping for happy, joyous news at the other side!

Jorge the bartender commented on Nick's pic - offered his services at the mansion bar.
:yes:  that would be an added dimension worth watching ... and would fulfill CH's comment about a possible returnee giggling

If there has to be a returnee then yes bring on Jorge! laugh out loud. He can distract the crazy chicks from interrupting Nick's time with the women he ends up actually wanting to have in depth convos with!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:24 am

Good luck to Nick on his journey! May he find his HEA beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:34 pm

Nick’s Online Love Shrine. WEEK 1  
Say what!!– some lunatic is actually doing this:
I will light the first 'Nick finds the one' candle on 22nd Sept & will post an image and chosen poem each Thursday. After two years watching this man get his heart smashed as well as be beautiful, terrible and true -I care about him & his happy ending. So I want to send a blessing into the universe that he finds his lasting love.
#TeamNickFindsTheOne

Firstly (extracts) XXII, by Paul Elouard
Face resting against the window pane like a keeper  of sorrow  
I have overtaken the darkness of the sky  
Tiny plains in my open hands
In their two-fold horizon inert indifferent  
Face resting against the window pane like a keeper  of sorrow  
I look for you beyond the wait
Beyond myself
And I love you so much that I no longer know  
Which one of us is absent.  

onset - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 53 Night_11

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:32 pm

^thats so sweet!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:11 am

@ukglasgowkiiss Love it! I look forward to your weekly poems. I get daily messages from the Universe. Smiley

Here's today's message.

Dreams are like that, .. most of the time you don't even know how close you are, until after they've come true.

Sometimes, even, the very day before they come true, it still feels like they're a million miles away.

Something to remember.

Tallyho,
   The Universe

Thoughts become things... choose the good ones!
www.tut.com

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:20 am

^^ awesome GA, actually very wise.   onset - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 53 1377737533  That Universe dude knows where it's at, must follow them on ig.
Am interested to see how the poems will actually tie in (or not) with each episode when it airs in January. Who knows what each day brings. Beautiful autumn day here in bonnie Scotland, perfect for a woodland walk. X :sprinklehearts

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:27 pm

Things I would like to see done differently this season:

- ditch the FIR; instead give out 2 white (1 at m&g; 1 at a future cocktail party) & 1 yellow.  Borrowing from AU franchise here but upping the odds.  Hugesmile
- switch up arrivals.  Could bring in 20, give out 15 roses then a week later bring in 5 more.  This would lessen the number on group dates and give each more time to interact with Nick. It would also allow viewers more insight into each girl.
- Morning after m&g: have Nick show up early for breakfast and whoever isn't wearing makeup gets to immediately leave with for a group date  cantstopl  oh, might end up being a 1-1!
- involve more friends or individual family members throughout the season.  Whoever he ultimately chooses needs to feel comfortable within his social circle
- before HTDs, show the 4 (or less) calling home to arrange for the respective days.  I think that would be interesting behind the scene type stuff.
- HTD why don't people take the lead to their own apartment/home? Would also like to see every HTD involve their friends at some point as well as family.  That's all more typical of real life.
- if there will be an engagement:final 2 women have the option to meet with Neil Lane and pick out their own engagement ring (could even be used at a later date like ATFR).

Just some thoughts.  Would love to hear your ideas bestbud!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:05 pm

notarose wrote:Things I would like to see done differently this season:

- ditch the FIR; instead give out 2 white (1 at m&g; 1 at a future cocktail party) & 1 yellow.  Borrowing from AU franchise here but upping the odds.  Hugesmile
- switch up arrivals.  Could bring in 20, give out 15 roses then a week later bring in 5 more.  This would lessen the number on group dates and give each more time to interact with Nick. It would also allow viewers more insight into each girl.
- Morning after m&g: have Nick show up early for breakfast and whoever isn't wearing makeup gets to immediately leave with for a group date  cantstopl  oh, might end up being a 1-1!
- involve more friends or individual family members throughout the season.  Whoever he ultimately chooses needs to feel comfortable within his social circle
- before HTDs, show the 4 (or less) calling home to arrange for the respective days.  I think that would be interesting behind the scene type stuff.
- HTD why don't people take the lead to their own apartment/home? Would also like to see every HTD involve their friends at some point as well as family.  That's all more typical of real life.
- if there will be an engagement:final 2 women have the option to meet with Neil Lane and pick out their own engagement ring (could even be used at a later date like ATFR).

Just some thoughts.  Would love to hear your ideas bestbud!

:yes:  & cantstopl  at the no make up idea.  
I liked it when Sean did that and turned up at the crack of dawn to collect some of the women on a group date. Funnily enough it was in fact Catherine who said how low maintenance she was compared to others and she spoke the truth !!- she looked just as stunning first thing in the morning as at the proposal. Imo if you have the confidence in yourself to face a man with zero make up on then it will certainly separate the women from the girls; and also prove who really is willing to be themselves 24/7.  

Yeah I'd quite like to see  a change up in how they do the HTDs, I'd prefer they only did 3 or even 2 HTDs. If they did less then they could take more time with each family, maybe have two nights, where they met family one day then friends the next.  It always struck me as very cruel to involve as many as 4 families in the process- as 3 out of 4 are meeting the man or women who is just about to break their child's heart.

Also like the pick your own ring idea, as lets face it- how likely is the guy to pick the one you would choose.
I think this series could actually be a game changer if tptb wanted to, as the element of surprise has been working in their favour so far.

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

+64
cookielover12
crunchycheeto
whit90
mprssdbyu
GuardianAngel