SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by sdmom Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:31 pm

Another screen shot of his expression from the same clip
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 73 Img_0540

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by ElonM Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:50 pm

His suit game is the best I have seen since watching the Bachelor.

Also, I'm bias so he's the most stylish too. giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:50 pm

Nick look like a man finally contented.  IMHOAA

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:09 pm

And didn't Nick say he wanted a woman who could challenge him on his BS, and didn't they showed a clip of her saying the words "I am sick of his BS". I am totally with you on the Vanessa train nutty1, so rooting for them both, from way over here in Scotland.
:sprinklehearts cloud nine :wedding

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:24 pm

@ukglasgowkiiss ... :yes: it was that clip from the preview that "sold" me on her being the "right one" for him. She says something along the lines "his bad/wrong decisions" ... and I like that she calls it like it is ... sure, Nick is capable to rise above and learn from his own mistakes, but it never gets old to actually learn how to not make them in the first place.

ETA: That said ... her way of seeing his choices as "wrong" isn't to be taken as correct and absolute, since it's her POV and she may not have all the information on how and why he made those decisions. So it's also a good "conversation-starter" for them to discuss and indulge in what Nick likes the most ... long-winded debates (cough sex cough, J/K)

rofl Have you seen the new Jimmy Kimmel TB "promo" titled Home Alone with Nick in the bathtub and actually some pretty good acting (for the laughs)? yes

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:31 am

Aww he's adorable! heartbeat

I've only just begun to mine gold from the premiere. There should be a rubbing-hands-together-in-anticipation emoji. #thebachelor by @pacozero

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:57 am

happygolucky wrote:@ukglasgowkiiss ... :yes: it was that clip from the preview that "sold" me on her being the "right one" for him. She says something along the lines "his bad/wrong decisions" ... and I like that she calls it like it is ... sure, Nick is capable to rise above and learn from his own mistakes, but it never gets old to actually learn how to not make them in the first place.

ETA: That said ... her way of seeing his choices as "wrong" isn't to be taken as correct and absolute, since it's her POV and she may not have all the information on how and why he made those decisions. So it's also a good "conversation-starter" for them to discuss and indulge in what Nick likes the most ... long-winded debates (cough sex cough, J/K)

rofl Have you seen the new Jimmy Kimmel TB "promo" titled Home Alone with Nick in the bathtub and actually some pretty good acting (for the laughs)? yes

I noticed that. This is always my issue when the gang up on a contestant starts. The other contestants never hold the lead accountable for keeping this person around because I guess they're afraid if they do so, they'll be sent home. So I liked hearing Vanessa in her frustration referring to Nick's stupid decisions. And maybe I'm weird but that made me laugh and a little more excited to see their love story because Nick keeps insisting he wants a woman who will call him on her crap. Well here you go.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:52 am

lleyki wrote:
happygolucky wrote:@ukglasgowkiiss ... :yes: it was that clip from the preview that "sold" me on her being the "right one" for him. She says something along the lines "his bad/wrong decisions" ... and I like that she calls it like it is ... sure, Nick is capable to rise above and learn from his own mistakes, but it never gets old to actually learn how to not make them in the first place.

I noticed that. This is always my issue when the gang up on a contestant starts. The other contestants never hold the lead accountable for keeping this person around because I guess they're afraid if they do so, they'll be sent home. So I liked hearing Vanessa in her frustration referring to Nick's stupid decisions. And maybe I'm weird but that made me laugh and a little more excited to see their love story because Nick keeps insisting he wants a woman who will call him on her crap. Well here you go.

Here we go indeed, it's all looking good. Yes, hgl I agree it may turn out to be different when we learn what prompted her to say - those bad decisions. Or could they just be about keeping someone like Corine around, to name one example. Can't wait to see it unfold, and I would be quite happy to see there be some confrontation going on as if she is indeed 'his person' then she has every right to make her truth known and not be two faced or tell him what he wants to hear all the time.
Yes, again with the gang up thing lleyki, it's always interesting to see how the dynamic plays out within the group. The tension is high and I've always been fascinated to see those who manage to stay friends after the show, having pursued the same man. Especially who ends up still being friends with the F1.  
Here's a possibility- what if Nick pissed off the other three of the F4 women so much that they not only don't want to SM with him afterwards but also want to avoid Vanessa as well, even though she's followed some of them as an olive branch.  Just throwing it out there, hope I'm wrong but it is one possibility, (hehe). All IMO.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:40 am

cookielover12 wrote:@sdmom I noticed his expression too!!!!  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 73 1f60d  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 73 1f60d  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 73 1f601  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 73 1f601  he seems really happy. I won't believing anything RS says!

RS knows spoilers for the show but as for him saying on his Twitter when someone asked recently that he has info that it's not great between Nick & his F1 I don't believe that..RS is always very cynical & he said the SAME thing about Jojo & Jordan not lasting & it will never work & be over soon & it's 7 months & they are still happy!

From the looks of Nick on Jimmy Kimmel & when talking about his journey he seems so happy & in love imo

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:13 am

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 73 C1a6rFrXAAAVMUi
102.7 KIIS-FM ‏@1027KIISFM Jan 5
Don't go anywhere, @viallnicholas28 is still hanging out with us! http://bit.ly/1ifuxpz
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:16 am

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 73 C1mLh4wWIAEQpCu
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC  12m
.@viallnicholas28 sure has his hands full! #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:29 am

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 73 15876539_1026483624123909_263765349080498176_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQxOTkyMzY2NDA5NDI5OTExOA%3D%3D
nickviall
FUN FACT: Required endless amounts of Coffee to be #thebachelor. The fun is just getting started!! @dgcustomsuits
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

+64
cookielover12
crunchycheeto
whit90
mprssdbyu
GuardianAngel