SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TCA17 - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by Maddy Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:32 am

TCA17 - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 75 C125Z46VIAAnEe8
ABC Network ‏@ABCNetwork
Smoldering on the red carpet...it's #TheBachelor, @viallnicholas28! #TCA17
TCA17 - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 75 C13K9itUsAEEPbA
Katie Lowes ‏@KatieQLowes
Best part about going to the #TCA's every year: grilling the current bachelor. This year ---> @viallnicholas28
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

TCA17 - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by nutty1 Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:42 pm

I just listened to RS's podcast with Possessionista as guest. It was pretty interesting. I love that she is such a Nick fan. I don't think we can put RS links here. But if you go to his website, the link is there.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:49 pm

@nutty1 do you mind giving us a recap? Thanks

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:33 pm

She basically said she knows Nick well and what a good guy he is. She talked about Abby Draber's claims that Nick let her know he was The Bachelor and Dana (Possessionista) said that absolutely wasn't true. RS tried saying Nick went to the media and the right people, when he was criticized and told these people lies so they would stick up for him. I think he was insinuating that that is why he told Dana things. But RS definitely backpedaled a lot.
She also talked about how former contestants made money by advertising on IG and twitter. Pretty interesting.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:17 pm

Thanks!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:41 pm

Thank you for taking one for our team, Nutty. bestbud!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:34 pm

TCA17 - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 75 C13wH7PWgAA63PB
Camilla L News ‏@CamillaLNews
She didn't get a rose but she FINALLY got a pic with Nick! #TheBachelor  #BachelorNation #TCA17
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:41 pm

He really did backpedal a lot. He was saying that Abby contacted him to be on his podcast when he put out the call and that he had never heard of her before. He tried to say that he didn't buy all of what she was saying because he thought she was exaggerating somewhat, but because it lined up with things he had been hearing all along about Nick he didn't push her too much. I love how Possessionista told him that basically Abby had regurgitated his own blog right back at him and that's probably why he didn't question her. Priceless.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:10 pm

Sprite wrote:He really did backpedal a lot. He was saying that Abby contacted him to be on his podcast when he put out the call and that he had never heard of her before. He tried to say that he didn't buy all of what she was saying because he thought she was exaggerating somewhat, but because it lined up with things he had been hearing all along about Nick he didn't push her too much. I love how Possessionista told him that basically Abby had regurgitated his own blog right back at him and that's probably why he didn't question her. Priceless.

AMAZING :claphands
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:04 pm

I'm really shocked he had her on. Let's see if he quotes or recalls details from those who actually know him in the future.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:34 pm

TCA17 - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 75 15624060_1786563461605460_8970581325647970304_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQyNDMyNDA4NDI1NTAyMjI1Mw%3D%3D
caryfetman
@nickviall in @theory__ grey blazer @paige black jeans @rado watch @vince sip up boot & @express v neck t. #bachelor @thebachelornation @ginamo11
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:42 pm

Just adding to what Dana (Possessionista) said on RS podcast and summarizing and this is what Dana says in regards to Nick:

- she says that Nick is a really good guy (she says this quite a few times and emphatically)
- she believes that Nick is truly genuine and there on the show for the right reasons and to find love
- says Nick is a loyal guy and real friend and the people that know him love him and this is a shared thought with all those that really know him
- she tells RS to be very skeptical of anyone that says they know Nick or are friends with him but have negative things to say about him because they probably just have some sort of ax to grind or some other motive and that they don't know him and aren't friends of his
- she says anything Abby said was an absolute lie and RS said that Abby was the one to contact him
- she says that the people who know Nick know that Nick's not perfect and they acknowledge he's not perfect and has his flaws but when they hear lies like Abby said it is when they have a problem and will speak out

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

+64
cookielover12
crunchycheeto
whit90
mprssdbyu
GuardianAngel