SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 12 of 78 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:08 pm

Alanna wrote:I wanna see if Jo will defend her BBJ now if this is true. I can't imagine.

if their relationship is still current and strong... she will come out on SM one way or another. she will not control this urge to defend him

Last edited by HEA on Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:10 pm

babs wrote:
sosleepy wrote:So... Here is my theory. I think TPTB set JoJo up. She had a cast FULL of dbag, player losers. Seriously, the deck was stacked against her. They took her previous story of falling for the bad guy jerks (Chad) vs the "good guy" Ben's, and wanted to see what she would do. Then, with this terrible casting, they knew chances of her falling into that same old, same old trap of going for the wrong guy were highly probably. TPTB feed off IRL drama filled seasons like this. And it's been a while since they had a really tabloidy season. Ben's season was very straight laced, "boring." I think producers set Jo up, knew her weaknesses, and set her to the wolves.

There were some good guys she could have picked.  She didn't have to go for the Dbags.  

a couple looked very decent to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:17 pm

HEA wrote:
babs wrote:
sosleepy wrote:So... Here is my theory. I think TPTB set JoJo up. She had a cast FULL of dbag, player losers. Seriously, the deck was stacked against her. They took her previous story of falling for the bad guy jerks (Chad) vs the "good guy" Ben's, and wanted to see what she would do. Then, with this terrible casting, they knew chances of her falling into that same old, same old trap of going for the wrong guy were highly probably. TPTB feed off IRL drama filled seasons like this. And it's been a while since they had a really tabloidy season. Ben's season was very straight laced, "boring." I think producers set Jo up, knew her weaknesses, and set her to the wolves.

There were some good guys she could have picked.  She didn't have to go for the Dbags.  

Ok, fair. Well, maybe it's a simple case of young girl falling in her same old, same old Bad boy, player trap. Too bad "love of her life" Ben couldn't help her turn things around for good...

I sill think she's going to be fine. She'll land on her feet.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:22 pm

I think they will either be broken up by the ATFR or on their way to breaking up, similar to a very awkward Ben and Courtney or Emily and Brad. I don't think JoJo is going to just support him and ignore all of this anymore. It's just too much stuff to ignore. It's not just one email from one girls. It's multiple emails and tons of stuff. She will look really stupid if she just defends him. JMO.

Last edited by Duke702 on Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:24 pm

I guess it's where you look at it from. Not Indiana bred by no means.
Some from exciting cities and experience's. I am enjoying all
these different personalities. You should meet my friends all different
Just like an English garden. Another thing. I see a Jordan who's in
love, his body language says it all. JoJo is melting in his arms.
I sincerely hope it all goes well for her. Whom ever?! Hugesmile

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:24 pm

If Jordan is the F1...then JoJo's best PR move is to dump his azz at the ATFR and she walks away with her head held high.  Poor deceived sweetheart.....  

Her ex Chad isn't look so bad in comparison maybe they can play nice again. laugh out loud laugh out loud

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:30 pm

Nonina430 wrote:I guess it's where you look at it from. Not Indiana bred by no means.
Some from exciting cities and experience's. I am enjoying all
these different personalities. You should meet my friends all different
Just like an English garden. Another thing. I see a Jordan who's in
love, his body language says it all. JoJo is melting in his arms.
I sincerely hope it all goes well for her. Whom ever?! Hugesmile

It is easy to have convincing puppy eyes with hundred of previous experience
predator never look like a predator but genuine 'VICTIM' sweet talking guys.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:33 pm

I see the signs, too @Nonina430 but reactivating your dating app account as an engaged man... it's an a$$h0le move. That doesn't scream "in love" for me. It could be that this is not true as we can't prove that he reactivated it but I don't see a happy ending for these two. Doubt has to be creeping into Jojo's mind. Their relationship would have to be really secure to surrvive this storm. Sadly, I just don't see it happening.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:41 pm

Nonina430 wrote:...I see a Jordan who's in love, his body language says it all. JoJo is melting in his arms...
Since JoJo is the only woman he can be interested in he's going to turn on the charm. Once he went back to his real life he recognized it wasn't love he was just caught up in the bachelor bubble. He doesn't want to love one woman he wants to have hook ups. That's why he's back on the dating app  JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:45 pm

sosleepy wrote:
HEA wrote:
babs wrote:

Ok, fair. Well, maybe it's a simple case of young girl falling in her same old, same old Bad boy, player trap. Too bad "love of her life" Ben couldn't help her turn things around for good...

I sill think she's going to be fine. She'll land on her feet.

I'm sure she will land on her feet. She has lots of experience dealing with these types of men and it will probably continue until she wises up and start making better choices.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:50 pm

Seabear wrote:If Jordan is the F1...then JoJo's best PR move is to dump his azz at the ATFR and she walks away with her head held high.  Poor deceived sweetheart.....  

Her ex Chad isn't look so bad in comparison maybe they can play nice again. laugh out loud laugh out loud

JMO

Yeah, *if* she dumps his a$$ at the ATFR, she'll come out all feminist hero. Could be a bigger and better PR move than "happy couple," as far as launching a career and a brand.

She'll find her real mate when she's older and wiser, ala Ali and Jillian, and she'll probably have the same staying power and career opportunities those girls had too.

As far as Jordan, seriously how in the crap does he think this helps him land that broadcasting career? He's an idiot.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:53 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Seabear wrote:If Jordan is the F1...then JoJo's best PR move is to dump his azz at the ATFR and she walks away with her head held high.  Poor deceived sweetheart.....  

JMO

Yeah, *if* she dumps his a$$ at the ATFR, she'll come out all feminist hero. Could be a bigger and better PR move than "happy couple," as far as launching a career and a brand.

She'll find her real mate when she's older and wiser, ala Ali and Jillian, and she'll probably have the same staying power and career opportunities those girls had too.

As far as Jordan, seriously how in the crap does he think this helps him land that broadcasting career? He's an idiot.

He's obviously only thinking with his "little brain" laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 78 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+61
casjacknick
IrelandRose
albean99
nd4reality
jaded