SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 13 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:54 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Seabear wrote:If Jordan is the F1...then JoJo's best PR move is to dump his azz at the ATFR and she walks away with her head held high.  Poor deceived sweetheart.....  

Her ex Chad isn't look so bad in comparison maybe they can play nice again. laugh out loud laugh out loud

JMO

Yeah, *if* she dumps his a$$ at the ATFR, she'll come out all feminist hero. Could be a bigger and better PR move than "happy couple," as far as launching a career and a brand.

She'll find her real mate when she's older and wiser, ala Ali and Jillian, and she'll probably have the same staying power and career opportunities those girls had too.

As far as Jordan, seriously how in the crap does he think this helps him land that broadcasting career? He's an idiot.

the same way he had this relationship with this girl who was a sport reporter at whatever radio or TV

opportunism

if he get the feet in the door and has a TV status, he thinks that this will be a + on his resume

Back to top Go down

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by babs Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:55 pm

I can't see ESPN or even a local channel wanting Jordan any time soon.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:56 pm

babs wrote:I can't see ESPN or even a local channel wanting Jordan any time soon.

was it ESPN? wow that was a big move on his part Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:59 pm

Reality Steve wrote:He even was texting me right up until the show began. His personality is narcissistic. He can be sweet one moment, then get incredibly defensive and nasty the next. He always talked about his ex, whom he dated for years, and talked about how he cheated. It was almost like he was proud of it. Whenever he talked about girls he dated, he always sounded sort of “braggy”..like he was trying to impress me with the fact that he clearly got around.

Reality Steve wrote:Because the second he got it back he sent us all similar creepy messages on Raya again, and then his profile disappeared from my inbox a couple days later. This was just within 2 weeks! He only texted her to hook up, and no matter what we said, she thought otherwise…. Until Monday.

Reality Steve wrote:Nothing to add but it should be noted he’s back at it on the dating app Raya. He matched with a mutual friend last Friday. Major eye roll.

It WAS deactivated. But has since been reactivated. I’ve had several friends in the past week say they’ve seen him back in the rotation on Raya. It’s a small community so even if you have already seen someone (regardless of if you clicked yes or no) if they edit their profile they will pop up again. I don’t know if that means they broke up or he’s just a slime bag but there’s that.

**edited**
27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 13 Red-fl10
google search 'red flag'

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:39 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : We do not link to RS's site)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:59 pm

sosleepy wrote:So... Here is my theory. I think TPTB set JoJo up. She had a cast FULL of dbag, player losers. Seriously, the deck was stacked against her. They took her previous story of falling for the bad guy jerks (Chad) vs. the "good guy" Ben's, and wanted to see what she would do. Then, with this terrible casting, they knew chances of her falling into that same old, same old trap of going for the wrong guy were highly probable. TPTB feed off IRL drama filled seasons like this. And it's been a while since they had a really tabloidy season. Ben's season was very straight laced, "boring." I think producers set Jo up, knew her weaknesses, and set her to the wolves.

It's something they always do--play up the lead's major weaknesses. This is not something new.
Also Jordan's edit is not squeaky clean. He is shown smirking at times. He is shown egging on Chad. This is early in the edit. Who knows what will come further, now that more about Jordan post show is coming to light.
TPTB are not your(the cast's) friend.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:09 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Robby is Becca from CS's season...making you think they are F1.  JoJo acts differently with BBJ than the others.  It's undeniable.  Laying her head on his shoulder, putting her leg between his.  BBJ is F1, imho.  What an idiot if he is on that dating app.  Rolling Eyes  laugh out loud

I agree. What an idiot if Reality Steve is right. no no I do think Jo will land on her feet. She has a great family and lots of support from friends. I just want to see what Jo does now in the way of defending.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:13 pm

sosleepy wrote:Literally everything I could write off as being in the past, and therefore not relevant. Until we learned he has been back at it on his "exclusive" dating app as an engaged man. That takes major balls. At least Ed was smart enough to pull this crap IRL and on the "down low" and not on a national dating service. Is this guy stupid or what? How does any of this help him get that broadcasting career he's desperate for? He can't even tuck his d**k away for a few months to play happy couple? That approach seems like it would benefit his career much more than this. Wow.

And speaking of Ed, Jillian stuck by his side for an entire year. It will be interesting to see how JoJo responds. I still say at the end of the day, finding a life mate was never her priority. She'll get the exposure and hopefully a launching pad for the career she really wants. Regardless of how long she sticks with Jordan.

Honestly, JoJo should contact Jillian stat. A little advice and empathy.

I love this post.  This is Jill and Ed all over again.  Scares me to think that Jo could "stick by her man" too just like Jill did.  Wait and see I guess. Sorry for the double post. Ooops
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:16 pm

I would not be in jojo's shoes today. Her friends probably already (if not herself) told her to be prepare of a mega poopload coming her way.

It is nonetheless interesting to see who she is following: Arie, Nick, Josh, Chris S, Jake (we know why), Brooks... and DWTS. Oh and also Dan Cox who is another replica of Robby IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:39 pm

Di_ATL wrote:hahah I would laugh my butt off if he reactivated that account because its been in blogger boys spoiler's in the past and blogger boy has been bosting he has more dirt on Jordan, so Jorjo are playing with him reactivating his account and laughing about it all.... laugh out loud :Nod:  

OR maybe even someone else pretending to me him, maybe even Chad, I mean he did buy up people domain names  thumbsup

Also so funny a lot of his stories are coming from a friend of a friend and want said women to remain nameless. cantstopl  we all know who those stories go.

Do I think he was on a dating site, could've been. Do I think he may have dated multiple girls at the same time could have, but it is obvious to me, he just wasn't serious about any of them.

We'll see what happens at the end of the day and long as Jojo is happy, IM happy. This could be another ploy and he might not even be F1 could be cantstopl

Wow, so many theories. I agree that Jo seems happy now. I wonder if there is a foiler or....if there was a fake account made?? Hmmm Time to sleuth Hugesmile
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:46 pm

I know it would be difficult to, but it would be helpful if we had actual proof that Jordan's supposed account was reactivated. I'm not sold yet. I can't fully trust a nameless emailer who is saying this came from a friend who supposedly saw it.

If it's a real account that Jordan reactivated and is currently using it, I hope JoJo dumps his *** and gives it a go with someone else or just walks away like a boss.

ETA: I have to say that I find it pretty funny and a little shady that one of the women, who claims was in touch with Jordan while he was also in touch with her friend (the last email) didn't realize that Jordan was on the show until she read RS' episode by episode spoilers. Really? It was plastered all over People and US weekly magazine and on social media. She claims she looked at the spoilers because she was having a bachelorette viewing party, so she must be fairly into the show. I find it pretty shocking that someone who was once in contact with Jordan and who is the friend of someone that thought she was dating him, didn't know that he was going on the show.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:46 pm

^^ fake account? good luck with that no no

I highly doubt this is possible

“It’s a small pond and it gets saturated very quickly,” says one Raya member. “For the more pretentious of us, it’s done.”

Launched in March, Raya quickly became known as the online dating app for all the people too cool to online date. It’s a virtual Soho House with a curated membership of artist and model types, and, of course, a few celebrities thrown in for good measure.
http://pagesix.com/2016/01/09/the-private-dating-app-c-list-celebrities-use-to-find-love/

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:09 pm

Not really possible it's a fake, you use your Instagram account and password to create the account on the app.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+61
casjacknick
IrelandRose
albean99
nd4reality
jaded