SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 24 of 78 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:25 am

^^ do not like RS much as a person but numbers speak volume. He shared the number of people visiting his blog and it is over a million (6 days ago)

so IMO, it is a little bit more than 15min of fame

I take his infos with a grain of salt because he IS an arrogant full of himself guy. But his infos are more often right than false.

JMO

Back to top Go down

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by babs Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:26 am

exmrsbundy wrote:
babs wrote:If it were not true, where is the denial from Jordan, or his family.  I know I would be outraged if lies like this were being told about myself or a family member and would not be keeping my mouth shut about it.  I would also be filing a law suit against RS and demanding to see what his so called evidence was.

I know RS loves getting dirt on these contestants and he loves being the first one out with it but he is right more times than he is wrong.  I always question what he exposes but I also use common sense in determining if I should believe it or not.  Since Jordan has a history of cheating and skirt chasing then I tend to believe there are, at least, some truth to the latest.  Dr. Phil always says "The best predictor of future behavior is … past behavior"
No, he wouldn't be held liable for libel--no pun intended. As far as RS being right more often than he's wrong I dunno. Originally, yeah, that was true. But now? I think he has been coming up short and then coming here. As for Dr. Phil? He's a pompous jackazz whose fifteen minutes are up IMO.

Dr. Phil may be a pompous jackazz but from my many years on earth has taught me if you don't have anything else to go on you need to look at past behavior. Common sense, in my opinion.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:26 am

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Jordan's deleted scene on the sex date.  

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/06/14/the-jordan-rodgers-bachelorette-update-week-4-break/21395158/?ncid=inblnkusaolc00000013

Did anyone else notice how when she was talking about Jirdan she was playing with the ring on her ring finger?  Subconscious tell maybe?

Yep. Someone pointed that out a few weeks ago.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:27 am

From numerous hookups to an engagement! What a laugh! Neil Lane better leave a space on the shelf for that ring . It's being returned sooner than later imo. This season will be a JORJoke

Back to top Go down

Post by exmrsbundy Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:31 am

babs wrote:
exmrsbundy wrote:
babs wrote:If it were not true, where is the denial from Jordan, or his family.  I know I would be outraged if lies like this were being told about myself or a family member and would not be keeping my mouth shut about it.  I would also be filing a law suit against RS and demanding to see what his so called evidence was.

I know RS loves getting dirt on these contestants and he loves being the first one out with it but he is right more times than he is wrong.  I always question what he exposes but I also use common sense in determining if I should believe it or not.  Since Jordan has a history of cheating and skirt chasing then I tend to believe there are, at least, some truth to the latest.  Dr. Phil always says "The best predictor of future behavior is … past behavior"
No, he wouldn't be held liable for libel--no pun intended. As far as RS being right more often than he's wrong I dunno. Originally, yeah, that was true. But now? I think he has been coming up short and then coming here. As for Dr. Phil? He's a pompous jackazz whose fifteen minutes are up IMO.

Dr. Phil may be a pompous jackazz but from my many years on earth has taught me if you don't have anything else to go on you need to look at past behavior. Common sense, in my opinion.
Plato said it as well and that's all I'm going to say on this subject. JMO and all that jazz.

Last edited by exmrsbundy on Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total

exmrsbundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:31 am

jojo liked a tweet 45 min ago (1:45am)
no sign of jordouche

--

I wonder what the other guys are thinking of this mess....

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:37 am

I really would like not to believe the negative rumors/accusations. I really hate it when RS posts negative things about the people that go on this show. Not because I have a hard time believing it but because I always think of the long term effect on them and their families. Ben recently said that he has friends from the franchise that are having a hard time finding a job because of them being on the show. With that being said, I refuse to stick my head in the sand and watch this show with rose colored glasses. If a person decides to go on national TV they better makes sure they have no demons that can come to light, because most of the time they will. It is what it is. Hopefully, Jordan can change his life and be successful in whatever he does. I really wouldn't want this to ruin his life........maybe his sex life but not his professional life.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by exmrsbundy Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:47 am

babs wrote:I really would like not to believe the negative rumors/accusations.  I really hate it when RS posts negative things about the people that go on this show.  Not because I have a hard time believing it but because I always think of the long term effect on them and their families.  Ben recently said that he has friends from the franchise that are having a hard time finding a job because of them being on the show.  With that being said, I refuse to stick my head in the sand and watch this show with rose colored glasses.  If a person decides to go on national TV they better makes sure they have no demons that can come to light, because most of the time they will.  It is what it is.  Hopefully, Jordan can change his life and be successful in whatever he does.  I really wouldn't want this to ruin his life........maybe his sex life but not his professional life.

If your two sources of information were this site or RS' site, who would you believe?

exmrsbundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:14 am

exmrsbundy wrote:

No, he wouldn't be held liable for libel--no pun intended. As far as RS being right more often than he's wrong I dunno. Originally, yeah, that was true. But now? I think he has been coming up short and then coming here. As for Dr. Phil? He's a pompous jackazz whose fifteen minutes are up and Jordan is not the one who has been ostracized by the Rodgers family. The one they should be proudest of, ostensibly anyway, they don't speak to. All jmo

It appears very obvious that there is bad blood between Luke, Jordan and Aaron but I never got the vibe that Mr and Mrs Rodgers were not supportive of Aaron.  If the family has ostracized Aaron that doesn't say good things about any of them IMO.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:28 am

Sure I would believe this site and I would love for this to be untrue but it doesn't look good for BBJ. RS has 2 different girls claiming that BBJ's raya account has been reactivated. Could it be the same girl? Sure.
To me it also doesn't make sense that the girls he's "dating" had not checked his social media while he was "on a buiness trip" (that's the oldest excuse in history and where would you go where you can't text anyone? If I were one of these girls, I would check his social media and see what he's up to, and BBJ being on the bachelorette has been all over his ig/twitter, ect. long before the season started. How could you miss that?) And you were comparing his pickup lines yet one of your friends fell for his charme? Why didn't you show her these messeges as well? And why would you consider dating a guy who is bragging about cheating on his ex and how many women he had? I would show him to the door.
Another thing I don't get is that RS says he has to protect his sources and be careful what he post or else Jordan would know who wrote what. Yet, the emails are specific and say who didn't write an email (Brittany, girl who he left right before filming, and a FOX- reporter). So, Jordan should know who these girls are, especially with the pictures being included. Or are there so many women that he has no clue? Could be.
These are the things that make me question their reability. Nevertheless, two different girls claiming he's back on the app make me think it's true. I don't think RS made these emails up and I think (hope) that he checked that the 2 girls aren't connected. Add his past behavior and you see a pattern.
As I said I really wish this wasn't true but the odds don't look good. I really thought he fell for Jojo, I have been analysing his bl closely because of the warnings we had from RS but as someone here pointed it out (sorry not sure who) it could have been the bubble. Jojo was the only girl there but once he came back he realized he couldn't committ to one girl or he simply needed something for between the shv.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:52 am

^^^Traveler, RS mentioned that he knew Jordan would know who the women were once he read the emails, but nobody else would. So I guess it was more to protect them from the mags and some crazy fans of Jordan's...and we all know there will be some...who would be attacking them on their SM if they knew who they were. (We only have to look to what Lauren has been going through.)

SarahD wrote:I really don't see the foiler. It was so obvious from the very beginning that Jojo has the hots for Jordan - watch the feet. Jojo's feet is always towards Jordan!

I would love to see how this all plays out during the ATFR.

sosleepy wrote:Literally everything I could write off as being in the past, and therefore not relevant. Until we learned he has been back at it on his "exclusive" dating app as an engaged man. That takes major balls. At least Ed was smart enough to pull this crap IRL and on the "down low" and not on a national dating service. Is this guy stupid or what? How does any of this help him get that broadcasting career he's desperate for? He can't even tuck his d**k away for a few months to play happy couple? That approach seems like it would benefit his career much more than this. Wow.

And speaking of Ed, Jillian stuck by his side for an entire year. It will be interesting to see how JoJo responds. I still say at the end of the day, finding a life mate was never her priority. She'll get the exposure and hopefully a launching pad for the career she really wants. Regardless of how long she sticks with Jordan.

Honestly, JoJo should contact Jillian stat. A little advice and empathy.

I would not be surprised if JoJo comes out of this smelling like a rose. Since I always thought she was in this to get herself in the business, I suspect she will be having a very public break up with him on the AFTR. "I am woman, hear me roar" and all that. She will be what MeAndi was supposed to be. She will own her mistake at not listening to that inner voice that was raising doubts. She will go at him all guns blazing and since she is articulate...and no doubt, will be well prepped...she will be a woman standing up for herself and on behalf of all women will kick the lying cheater to the curb. The dumb schmuck won't know what hit him and will become more hated then Brad or Jason ever were in their day. She will come out looking like a strong woman, who made a mistake, but learned from it and stood up for herself. The audience will lap it up. Tptb will spin it and run with it. She will make all the talk show circuits and my money will be on her getting that sweet gig on DWTS to help her make up for all her heartbreak.  :drama

SarahD wrote:TPTB isn't that smart. They thought they can have such a flashy new couple in Jo^3 JMO.

They couldn't have done that research - they didn't do it with Ed, or all the other players they've had on the show.

Cannot wait to see the Jordan 1:1 to see if Jordan had Jojo completely under his spell and fooled her with "I don't open up too soon" antics.  He's been saying all the right words for the past 3 episodes and to know that he's in a dating app as recent as Friday says a lot about his character.

Tptb are very smart. They knew exactly who they were getting. They always do....inside and out. That is why they test them up the kazoo and that is why they cast them. They don't care if they have a flashy new couple. They care about drama and ratings and a blow up in the tabloids will be much more interesting than another boring happy couple. It will truly be the most dramatic season ever!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:23 am

traveler90 wrote:Sure I would believe this site and I would love for this to be untrue but it doesn't look good for BBJ. RS has 2 different girls claiming that BBJ's raya account has been reactivated. Could it be the same girl? Sure.
To me it also doesn't make sense that the girls he's "dating" had not checked his social media while he was "on a buiness trip" (that's the oldest excuse in history and where would you go where you can't text anyone? If I were one of these girls, I would check his social media and see what he's up to, and BBJ being on the bachelorette has been all over his ig/twitter, ect. long before the season started. How could you miss that?) And you were comparing his pickup lines yet one of your friends fell for his charme? Why didn't you show her these messeges as well? And why would you consider dating a guy who is bragging about cheating on his ex and how many women he had? I would show him to the door.
Another thing I don't get is that RS says he has to protect his sources and be careful what he post or else Jordan would know who wrote what. Yet, the emails are specific and say who didn't write an email (Brittany, girl who he left right before filming, and a FOX- reporter). So, Jordan should know who these girls are, especially with the pictures being included. Or are there so many women that he has no clue? Could be.
These are the things that make me question their reability. Nevertheless, two different girls claiming he's back on the app make me think it's true. I don't think RS made these emails up and I think (hope) that he checked that the 2 girls aren't connected. Add his past behavior and you see a pattern.
As I said I really wish this wasn't true but the odds don't look good. I really thought he fell for Jojo, I have been analysing his bl closely because of the warnings we had from RS but as someone here pointed it out (sorry not sure who) it could have been the bubble. Jojo was the only girl there but once he came back he realized he couldn't committ to one girl or he simply needed something for between the shv.
I think it was 2 women who said they met him on the dating site, and only 1 woman who said he reactivated his account.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 78 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+61
casjacknick
IrelandRose
albean99
nd4reality
jaded