SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 49 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:07 pm

And soon to be having lunch with the Devil. giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:18 pm

ooooo yes! thank you for remembering us all the:
that makes me sooooooooooooooooooooo happy
so this next monday 'cheating' moment is totally BS.
the soooo happy is in my opinion at the F3

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:54 pm

So in my mind, I feel like TPTB had to do something to kick Jordan's azz into gear and make him start fighting for this relationship as much as JoJo is... it was a perfect set-up (albeit risky) to put him on the back foot and feel like he's going to lose her if he doesn't start opening up and bonding through these "revelations"... IMO he wasn't ever going to drop his walls knowing he has a past that could catch up with him... Now it's out, she's seemingly bought his BS, he's relieved, there's no elephant in the room and they are now free to throw caution to the wind.... Except for it's playing on her mind, and she doubts him so miraculously TPTB put JoJo in a situation where she is defending herself and now she is being comforted by him and they each can sympathise with the other...and they decide to each give the other the benefit of the doubt, to their mutual relief and feel bonded together forever... the end. JMHO

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:56 pm

This is ridiculous: he's a liar, a cheater, a playa, and on top of all this, he makes HER doing all the chasing and wooing and flirting with HIM. And she chooses him. Wows all around!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:00 pm

Well, he better step it up post-show and wine and dine her and woo her pants off! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:30 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Well, he better step it up post-show and wine and dine her and woo her pants off!  laugh out loud

That's a given. She's got him by his man parts now but for how long? Anyone's guess. It's like being scared straight until the next hottie comes along.

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:48 pm

Oh, snap! I just watched the clip.

In the beginning when she's talking, he's shaking his head yes (body language), to me means, he knows what JoJo is saying is true, then the sip of his drink, run his hand through his hair, to think of an out answer. JMO

I tried to give benefit of the doubt with Jordan, but that clip blew it for him. No way they make it as a couple in real life, IMO. The relationships on this show that have trust issues from the get go are doomed.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:54 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:So in my mind, I feel like TPTB had to do something to kick Jordan's azz into gear and make him start fighting for this relationship as much as JoJo is... it was a perfect set-up (albeit risky) to put him on the back foot and feel like he's going to lose her if he doesn't start opening up and bonding through these "revelations"... IMO he wasn't ever going to drop his walls knowing he has a past that could catch up with him... Now it's out, she's seemingly bought his BS, he's relieved, there's no elephant in the room and they are now free to throw caution to the wind....  Except for it's playing on her mind, and she doubts him so miraculously TPTB put JoJo in a situation where she is defending herself and now she is being comforted by him and they each can sympathise with the other...and they decide to each give the other the benefit of the doubt, to their mutual relief and feel bonded together forever... the end.  JMHO

ITA...This is exactly what i'm thinking too. Plus her body language with Jordan is just so different from the other guys. She is always all intertwined into him.
Even her short skirt in epi 3 she made a point to drape her legs over Jordan's and under his other leg, that is when he began rubbing it & was was opening up about his past relationship with her. AT the pool she leaped in his arm, then when they sat down she again draping legs on him.

With Robby yes she pulls him close to kiss him but I've not seen legs and such all intermingled etc, like she does with Jordan.

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:14 pm

I noticed something in the season preview that now seems very relevant. There's a VO from Chad on top of Jordan saying, "he's just digging himself a deeper and deeper hole."   laugh out loud

It's at 2.45

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:17 pm

Yeah. That can be taken so many ways. rotfl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:00 pm

BBJ rarely likes any post on IG but earlier today he liked this post:

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 49 Image10
27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 49 Image11

Thoughts?  scratch

EDIT: Sorry for the sudden change in font size 27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 49 3806527698

jaded

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:08 pm

Sounds scary and stupid if he thinks Jo can and should change his BBJ ways, and if she can't? Does it mean she's bad at her art of making him a non-cheater? Jo. Run.

Last edited by Alanna on Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+61
casjacknick
IrelandRose
albean99
nd4reality
jaded