SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 26 of 78 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:20 am

sallyny wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BGqI5VQJPwL/

Of course Jojo would have to defend the mess she found herself in.  As posted by others on this forum, it's just a repeat of Jillian and Ed.  I hope she doesn't get tied of defending though.
@sosleepy, she may have liked this post, not sure as I am not on IG and can't tell. To me she hasn't defended anything. Then again I still think a foiler is possible, the whole MF tweeting during taping, the edit, it just feels like it isn't going where it is spoiled to go IMO. Who knows?

ETA: does snapchat tell you where the person is? Robby could have snapped from the safehouse. Chris S and Jef both posted pics from the safe house. Now I would think TPTB would be more careful after last summer, but until yesterday they had so completely edited Robby out of the season most barely knew he was on the show.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:22 am

Alanna wrote:Man, this is really tough imo. No one wants to look like an idiot in general who got tricked (no kidding, right?), and no one wants to be the woman left alone at the end of this show. Jo has so many eyes on her and she'll get judged so harshly regardless of what she decides to do about this BBJ thing. I don't know what her best option is really- pull a Mesnick might seriously be it.

Women most of the time get the most of the flack in the end. This all around sucks for JoJo. IMO there just isn't a win for her unless she exposes Jordan during AFTR. But with Jordan there's just too many red flags, and he's only been 'known' for 2-3 months by the public.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by weetybix Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:23 am

The other day, I saw she liked a friends post (I believe last Saturday) which said:

"You deserve to be with someone who looks at you every single day like they've won the lottery and have the whole world in front of them"

weetybix

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:26 am

So she didn't fav one that said, "you deserve to be with a BB that looks at you like you're #27 match today on Raya"? Maybe there is hope for her yet!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:27 am

Max64 wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:
Duke702 wrote:She has to be an idiot to believe all of it is lies, it didn't come from nowhere. Wow. Jmo.

Denial ain't just that river in Egypt. Alas, I think both Jordan and Jojo will try to swim up that river. At least Jojo will have one advantage in this. She's got Jordan by his genitials now. If she catches him deviating , she goes public along with those other women. Keeps him straight for a bit. Maybe this is why his big bro and Olivia don't like Jordan. They know the dog that he is. Jhmo.

Haven't been following Jordan that much but was wondering if someone could tell me the story of this?

Aaron has no relationship with his family and I doubt it has anything to do with Jordan. There's a rumor that Aaron didn't go to his grandfathers funeral. Luke (Jordan's brother) kinda alluded to it on his Twitter. Whatever issue Aaron has with his family goes beyond Jordan imo based on Luke's sm.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:29 am

Alanna wrote:Darn annoying questions!! I kid!

She fav'd this Atticus poem about being committed til the end or whatever. She also fav'd one previously about feeling so safe and loved so she's either a) crazy & delusional or b) with Robby since she blogged feeling safe with him. Honestly, darn Robby for snapping each day and removing any hope of a shv laugh out loud

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 26 Image10

Thanks @Alanna. I think this kind of alludes to her pulling a Jillian and standing by her man, no?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:32 am

I suppose so. Maybe she is also "foxcussing" on the relationship like Jill. I expect so much more but I understand she's between a rock and a hard place right now with the media and scrutiny. 

I hope Ben and Matt Patton are getting all perked up right now with this news about Raya. Maybe instead of having Jo showdown with her f2, we can have the big bros showdown with BBJ at atfr.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:34 am

everly wrote:
Max64 wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:

Denial ain't just that river in Egypt. Alas, I think both Jordan and Jojo will try to swim up that river. At least Jojo will have one advantage in this. She's got Jordan by his genitials now. If she catches him deviating , she goes public along with those other women. Keeps him straight for a bit. Maybe this is why his big bro and Olivia don't like Jordan. They know the dog that he is. Jhmo.

Haven't been following Jordan that much but was wondering if someone could tell me the story of this?

Aaron has no relationship with his family and I doubt it has anything to do with Jordan. There's a rumor that Aaron didn't go to his grandfathers funeral. Luke (Jordan's brother) kinda alluded to it on his Twitter. Whatever issue Aaron has with his family goes beyond Jordan imo based on Luke's sm.

There have been rumors swirling throughout Wisconsin and Packer Country that Olivia Munn has caused quite a bit of discord. Whenever Aaron has a bad game, the fans blame Olivia, call her Yuko Ono. laugh out loud I never much thought anything of all those rumors, thought they were stupid. But honestly, now it's starting to make more sense. Aaron's parents only show up for games when Olivia isn't there and vice versa. I think Aaron's family rift has much more to do with his mate, probably nothing to do with his brother.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:35 am

That time stamp on that Atticus post indicates to me that she posted hours before blogger boy came out with his information.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:36 am

stuckinsc wrote:
sallyny wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BGqI5VQJPwL/

Of course Jojo would have to defend the mess she found herself in.  As posted by others on this forum, it's just a repeat of Jillian and Ed.  I hope she doesn't get tied of defending though.
@sosleepy, she may have liked this post, not sure as I am not on IG and can't tell. To me she hasn't defended anything. Then again I still think a foiler is possible, the whole MF tweeting during taping, the edit, it just feels like it isn't going where it is spoiled to go IMO. Who knows?

ETA: does snapchat tell you where the person is? Robby could have snapped from the safehouse. Chris S and Jef both posted pics from the safe house. Now I would think TPTB would be more careful after last summer, but until yesterday they had so completely edited Robby out of the season most barely knew he was on the show.

Everything you post on your SC story is realtime. You're not allowed to post old pics. He's mostly snapping himself out and about with friends and family. Plus Robby has used geofilters on his snap which shows he's in Florida.. There's no way for him to fake his location on SC.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:42 am

Also, Aaron and Jordan's grandfather died right during the beginning training camps. Everyone on the team had to be back, vacation over. Aaron is the starting QB for an elite football club. Sometimes you literally just can't get away. My Grandpa died 5 days before my wedding. I missed his funeral because I was on my honeymoon. It killed me, but what can you do? Everyone understood.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:49 am

sosleepy wrote:
everly wrote:
Max64 wrote:

There have been rumors swirling throughout Wisconsin and Packer Country that Olivia Munn has caused quite a bit of discord. Whenever Aaron has a bad game, the fans blame Olivia, call her Yuko Ono. laugh out loud I never much thought anything of all those rumors, thought they were stupid. But honestly, now it's starting to make more sense. Aaron's parents only show up for games when Olivia isn't there and vice versa. I think Aaron's family rift has much more to do with his mate, probably nothing to do with his brother.

Fans blaming the gf for the players bad games is nothing new. As far as I can see, Aaron's family seem quite messy, while Aaron comes across really drama free and low key. It could be there are quite a few issues going on with Aaron and his family, and not all of them are due to Olivia. Just reading this forum, Luke seems to make a lot of noise on sm, that to me is a red flag already, of a drama loving person. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 78 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+61
casjacknick
IrelandRose
albean99
nd4reality
jaded