SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 52 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 52 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:06 am

So I just watch LIVE with Kelly video

WHAT IF she does not pick anyone??

I mean on the video she is VERY quick to say: the typical ending is saying goodbye to one or 2 people.

No it is not. The typical is to say goodbye to 1... to say goodbye to 2 is the exception (GO TO 2:45)

I think THIS ending would make sense. This also would explain why Robby, Chase and Jordan are very friendly playing on twitter together about THE GARDEN

That would also explain the #teamrojo, with a possible twist that she rejected him/both but they are possibly dating now (no engagement)

This explain that Jordouche is back dating because he IS single

This said... for a guy who is TOP3, Chase is incredibly quiet and this is typically also F1 IMO

It has been a long time since we had a twist with the ette.......

This would totally make sense to me.

What do you think? Is this was discussed already? If so, again, sorry... we are talking between friends right? laugh out loud

--

I will add this scap when he says: I knew it, you are not engaged (to her response: I will say that I am happy and will do it again in a heart beat)

She immediately laughed (fake) and looked at her handler!

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 52 Not10
LIVE with Kelly

Back to top Go down

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 52 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:21 am

HEA wrote:So I just watch LIVE with Kelly video

WHAT IF she does not pick anyone??

I mean on the video she is VERY quick to say: the typical ending is saying goodbye to one or 2 people.

No it is not. The typical is to say goodbye to 1... to say goodbye to 2 is the exception (GO TO 2:45)

I think THIS ending would make sense. This also would explain why Robby, Chase and Jordan are very friendly playing on twitter together about THE GARDEN

That would also explain the #teamrojo, with a possible twist that she rejected him/both but they are possibly dating now (no engagement)

This explain that Jordouche is back dating because he IS single

This said... for a guy who is TOP3, Chase is incredibly quiet and this is typically also F1 IMO

It has been a long time since we had a twist with the ette.......

This would totally make sense to me.

What do you think? Is this was discussed already? If so, again, sorry... we are talking between friends right? laugh out loud

So I went to YouTube and watched it. This too was interesting, the saying goodbye to maybe two people and also that she would do it all again, which they joked meant she was still single. I remember Andi being asked this same question and saying that she wouldn't do it again, which I found incredibly odd given that she was engaged to her F1. Thanks HEA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:36 am

^^ @hopelessly_devoted

The given for me is how quick she said that the typical ending is to say goodbye to one or 2 people when we all know it is not the usual to pick no one

THAT is for a WTH moment.

Then immediately checking her handler when he said that she is still single as if she made a huge mistake of some sort?

I dunno. This kind of foiler makes more sense IMO

Last edited by HEA on Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:43 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:37 am

HEA wrote:so I had issue with dailymotion since each time I posted a video there and here, few minutes after my video was down.

This time I am using youtube on a PRIVATE channel and only this forum has a link. Lets hope it will stay open for the sake of sleuthing together and have fun with it.

my video made in slo-mo from E!news

Thanks so much for slowing this down and posting it, HEA. I really enjoyed it. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:56 am

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
HEA wrote:so I had issue with dailymotion since each time I posted a video there and here, few minutes after my video was down.

This time I am using youtube on a PRIVATE channel and only this forum has a link. Lets hope it will stay open for the sake of sleuthing together and have fun with it.

my video made in slo-mo from E!news

That was interesting HEA, thanks for doing that. Jordan displayed a lot of lip licking, which is something that canines do when they feel threatened. I am not saying that to try and be funny. It is a stress response in dogs and can be viewed as kind of a warning sign that they may bite. He also looks away and down repeatedly. If I am correct, when someone is recalling something they tend to look up, not down.

BL experts say you look down where you're lying. Playing with your hair can also be another sign of lying. I agree about the licking of a dog's lips. I've seen Maks do it a couple of times. and he was under stress at the time. I showed this to my 21 year old grandson without sound/ without letting him know who it is or why I was showing him and he said what's he lying to her about? After I explained who he was and what was happening in the video he told me about them making fun of Jo and Jo on comedy central the other night. Sounds like it was pretty bad. ; ( .I hope she is aware of the crap storm that she will go through if she does indeed pick him...
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:08 am

weetybix wrote:^^^also a couple of comments from Jordan's good friend under the trump tweets from MF...
I just saw the two tweets he sent out. I think he was specifically talking to Fleiss about the Trump tweets and corrupting young people..

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:40 am

IMO JoJo has good instincts about people, but she ignores those instincts. She's after the bad kind of keeping her on her toes, not the good kind, which is why she goes for Chads and BBJs. This time around she's the one with all the control, but she still choses the guy she feels she's chasing. Smh.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:51 am

I don't know if anyone else notice this or if I'm crazy but I saw this while I was rooting for Jo^3.
Here Jordan gets the FIR http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/most-recent/VDKA0_zvdvpldb. At about 1:44 he accepts the rose and they hug. During that hug you see Jordan rolling his eyes. For me that was WTH?! moment. Did anyone else see that or am I imagining things?

Last edited by traveler90 on Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:56 am

^ the clip I see is the one with JoJo and robbie jumping off a cliff.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:58 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:IMO JoJo has good instincts about people, but she ignores those instincts. She's after the bad kind of keeping her on her toes, not the good kind, which is why she goes for Chads and BBJs. This time around she's the one with all the control, but she still choses the guy she feels she's chasing. Smh.
I hate to agree but if she chose BBJ, then yeah, no excuses, she knows exactly what's going on and ignores all of those danger signals her intuition is sending her. If she ended up single or with Robby, then I'm sorry for ever doubting you, Jo!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:06 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:^ the clip I see is the one with JoJo and robbie jumping off a cliff.

Sorry, I edited my post and put the right link. Hope it works... If not, you need to scroll down to the clip "Jordan Gets the First Impression Rose"
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:12 am

Alanna wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:IMO JoJo has good instincts about people, but she ignores those instincts. She's after the bad kind of keeping her on her toes, not the good kind, which is why she goes for Chads and BBJs. This time around she's the one with all the control, but she still choses the guy she feels she's chasing. Smh.
I hate to agree but if she chose BBJ, then yeah, no excuses, she knows exactly what's going on and ignores all of those danger signals her intuition is sending her. If she ended up single or with Robby, then I'm sorry for ever doubting you, Jo!

I'm so hoping for a foiler. IMO even without the exes and dating apps, BBJ is just too cocky, obnoxious and questionable for my liking. JoJo, deliver us the best bette season ever, and make a good choice!!!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+61
casjacknick
IrelandRose
albean99
nd4reality
jaded