SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 53 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:36 am

traveler90 wrote:I don't know if anyone else notice this or if I'm crazy but I saw this while I was rooting for Jo^3.
Here Jordan gets the FIR http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/most-recent/VDKA0_zvdvpldb. At about 1:44 he accepts the rose and they hug. During that hug you see Jordan rolling his eyes. For me that was WTH?! moment. Did anyone else see that or am I imagining things?

IMO he is looking at the camera/his handler... he is constantly doing it, and I'm finding it so distracting... As a side note, I see a lot of lip biting/licking again... I think this is a nervous habit for him... Or just a habit...

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:19 am

They often will look at the producer during filming when they are supposed to be following a certain storyline or cue cards.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:33 am

ImO Jordan is very aware of the cameras and therefore is not one to open up as quickly or is careful in the words he choses as he doesn't want them twisted and left on the cutting room floor. Also doesn't want to come off looking like Chad. This is made very aware, at his last SQT, they talk she questions him, then he leads her outside to tell her more indebt how he is feeling. Whereas with Robby he hasn't had anytime really and is professing he is falling in love with her already.

I think the story we have this season, is the story of two guys she is into with possible underlying intentions for coming on the show, her questioning their intentions, tptb add in the mix of her own debacle with the magazine story and her ex's lies which leaves her having to explain her intentions so guys don't walk away, to leave us with which guy does she trust enough out of the two (Robby or Jordan) at the end of the day to take a leap of faith with.

Will it be the one who she is seen as pursuing, or the one who tells her by epi 4 and having no one on one date yet, that he is falling in love with her and pursuing her?

Unfortunately as with every season we have two other awesome men, in this mix Chase and Luke whom are great to look at, kiss on, but she just brings alone for the ride and one of which who ends up building up enough of a following to be our next lead. yes

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:34 am

The fact of the matter is he has a couple of "secrets" from the onset that he has not revealed to Jojo that have nothing to do with (alleged) cheating.

He came on the show and did not tell her about his sibling. That itself is a secret. Now Jojo knew and when they were seen talking and he mentioned the word sports broadcasting she immediately took that cue and asked him if he was into sport ? She already knew he was. You could see her looking at the handler and smirking like 'see ? I asked the question'. He was being particularly careful with what he was saying to her because he was trying to keep things under wraps for as long as possible.

This is just an example of the undertones that exist here. And why they both are constantly looking at the camera and/or producers around. This just keeps going as the episodes progress.
IMO a lot of cat and mouse going on.

I know some of you upthread have said that Jordan had an unfair advantage for being released as a contestant early. Actually its the opposite. He had the complete disadvantage that she knew of him and all about him.

As of this morning here is what I am thinking (subject to change) ...
She  could actually be using him as some sort of grand example to all men out there who have ever strayed. She gets to be a super hero PLUS closure on her ex Chad.
I get the feeling that we will see this grand redemption sooner or later. And all of it pre-planned with a pawn and play maker, the lead.

Last edited by nd4reality on Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:34 am

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:
traveler90 wrote:I don't know if anyone else notice this or if I'm crazy but I saw this while I was rooting for Jo^3.
Here Jordan gets the FIR http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/most-recent/VDKA0_zvdvpldb. At about 1:44 he accepts the rose and they hug. During that hug you see Jordan rolling his eyes. For me that was WTH?! moment. Did anyone else see that or am I imagining things?

IMO he is looking at the camera/his handler... he is constantly doing it, and I'm finding it so distracting... As a side note, I see a lot of lip biting/licking again... I think this is a nervous habit for him... Or just a habit...

JoJo licks her lips a lot too.  Maybe they can lick lips together!  giggling

Last edited by Mommyof1 on Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesandkittens Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:37 am

For someone that wants to get into broadcasting, Jordan is very unnatural with cameras. He's always looking at the wrong place at the wrong time. Maybe rethink that career choice, BBJ. :gotcha:

puppiesandkittens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:43 am

puppiesandkittens wrote:For someone that wants to get into broadcasting, Jordan is very unnatural with cameras. He's always looking at the wrong place at the wrong time. Maybe rethink that career choice, BBJ. :gotcha:

This is soooo true.  His side eye drives me nuts.  I've never seen anyone do it as much and as obviously.  Contrast to Jojo, who is one of the most natural and composed on camera it's crazy.  I don't know how she comes across as so relaxed and in the  moment on camera.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:46 am

nd4reality wrote:The fact of the matter is he has a couple of "secrets" from the onset that he has not revealed to Jojo that have nothing to do with (alleged) cheating.

He came on the show and did not tell her about his sibling. That itself is a secret. Now Jojo knew and when they were seen talking and he mentioned the word sports broadcasting she immediately took that cue and asked him if he was into sport ? She already knew he was. You could see her looking at the handler and smirking like 'see ? I asked the question'. He was being particularly careful with what he was saying to her because he was trying to keep things under wraps for as long as possible.

This is just an example of the undertones that exist here. And why they both are constantly looking at the camera and/or producers around. This just keeps going as the episodes progress.
IMO a lot of cat and mouse going on.

I know some of you upthread have said that Jordan had an unfair advantage for being released as a contestant early. Actually its the opposite. He had the complete disadvantage that she knew of him and all about him.

As of this morning here is what I am thinking (subject to change) ...
She  could actually be using him as some sort of grand example to all men out there who have ever strayed. She gets to be a super hero PLUS closure on her ex Chad.
I get the feeling that we will see this grand redemption sooner or later. And all of it pre-planned with a pawn and play maker, the lead.

So you think she is playing the player? Interesting.....

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:49 am

I get not wanting Jojo to end up with Jordan but doesn't Robby have ex problems also? In any case it's Jojo's choice so guess we'll see. I don't think she was necessarily looking for a long time love although doubt she wanted a potential scandal from her f1.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15340

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:52 am

BBJ is acting all squirly probably waiting for Brittany and the dozens of others to randomly jump out from behind the drapes and bushes outside the mansion to create issues.

Jo is so much better in all ways.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:55 am

^^ haha, as you can tell from the time I got to this dark side my head wheels are spinning.

I just watched the clip of her crying over what I assumed as Chad. Who did a number on her

So I can see a little revenge thing going on. Maybe, I'm just speculating like crazy.

BTW all that was IMO and my speculations from this morning trying to figure out why she was actively trying to get him to be into her and then slam him with this.

She could have just let him slide into the background like St Nick or even Wells, JT or any of the other MOTs.

Personally I do see her completely in to him more than the other 25 MOTs on this show but then I wonder (as grace said in another thread) why would she do that to him on national TV ??? That's the ? I am trying to answer.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:06 am

albean99 wrote:I get not wanting Jojo to end up with Jordan but doesn't Robby have ex problems also? In any case it's Jojo's choice so guess we'll see. I don't think she was necessarily looking for a long time love although doubt she wanted a potential scandal from her f1.

Exactly. Foiler option in this case (at least with the F2) is only a tad better than what she ended up with! Dudes, during filming when everyone found out about Robby's baggage, people were hoping he was out ASAP! How quick standards can change though when faced with what spoiled F1 is giving us! laugh out loud Honestly, in this case, I'm hoping for a foiler, she kicked all these bozos to the curb and she's single! Or full out Mesnick and she re-picked Chase. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+61
casjacknick
IrelandRose
albean99
nd4reality
jaded