SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 77 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 77 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:01 pm

umngirl wrote:I feel like I'm the only one, but I'm over all the Aaron and Olivia talk and blaming them for why the Rodgers family doesn't post about them. Aaron didn't sign up for the show and hasn't made a single comment about it. Same with Olivia.

Yeah, I agree. As far as I'm concerned, unless they involve themselves in the show, they really don't matter in the scheme of it. Moot issue, IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 77 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:14 pm

umngirl wrote:I feel like I'm the only one, but I'm over all the Aaron and Olivia talk and blaming them for why the Rodgers family doesn't post about them. Aaron didn't sign up for the show and hasn't made a single comment about it. Same with Olivia.

Nope. Right there with you. The second we knew Jordan was involved, I wondered how this would affect Aaron. Like, probably not much in the grand scheme of things. But I'm still annoyed for him. #packersfan #rodgersfan #aaronnotjordan
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:21 pm

Well, we're about to reach the half way point in the season, and other than some discussion here, It's been smooth sailing for Aaron. Olivia on the hand got herself involved when she liked Brittany's post within 30 seconds of it being posted to IG, but other than that, she's been fine too laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:22 pm

^ I think it keeps getting brought up because it's being made a deal about Luke and Jordan not ever mentioning Aaron in sentimental posts...or any posts at all. But if Aaron doesn't attend family events, then I don't see why he should be mentioned her nor there IMO. It's all moot. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:27 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Well, we're about to reach the half way point in the season, and other than some discussion here, It's been smooth sailing for Aaron. Olivia on the hand got herself involved when she liked Brittany's post within 30 seconds of it being posted to IG, but other than that, she's been fine too laugh out loud

We don't know how this is affecting Aaron privately, or Olivia. We have no idea. None. I don't care who Aaron dates, or how public she can be, Aaron, on his own, is a very private person. He's very business like with the media - Packer football obligations and done. And on a personal level, it has to suck to have his bro on this show with all his tabloid drama. I would hate that if it were my brother. Who wouldn't? I would hate even more Reality Steve inserting himself into my family dynamic, and my relationship. Making sweeping speculations and opening the door for controversy. Aaron never signed himself up for this $hitshow, but he's still being dragged down by proxy.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:41 pm

Truthfully, I don't care how a millionaire, famous quarterback in the NFL who gets to date a famous actress feels. He's living a great life, so I don't care if there are some articles on the internet and in magazines saying his brother gets around with the ladies and there were plenty of articles you could find with a simple Google search stating that Olivia put a strain on his relationship with his family long before Jordan went on this silly show.

With that being said, I agree with posts above. It's moot point. We don't know these people and no family is perfect. IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:46 pm

Seabear wrote:The thing that puzzles me is....If you are estranged from your brother...why use him as your storyline on a reality tv dating show...like Jordan did??  He could have said he was Luke Rodgers brother instead....since they are clearly close. Unless it was about trading in on Aaron's Fame and success.

JMO

thumbsup word

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:47 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Truthfully, I don't care how a millionaire, famous quarterback in the NFL who gets to date a famous actress feels. He's living a great life, so I don't care if there are some articles on the internet and in magazines saying his brother gets around with the ladies and there were plenty of articles you could find with a simple Google search stating that Olivia put a strain on his relationship with his family long before Jordan went on this silly show.

With that being said, I agree with posts above. It's moot point. We don't know these people and no family is perfect. IMO.

Eh. He's still human. It's probably embarrassing and hurtful. It's not at all very professional, and he tries to keep thinks professional at all times. All the money and fame in the world wouldn't make me ok with having my relationship speculated about and blamed for family discourse willy nilly. Look, Jordan's gotta do what Jordan's gotta do, he has to live his life too. But I still think this SUCKS for Aaron, who again, didn't sign up for this crap.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:57 pm

Sometimes in order to maintain sanity and peace of mind you have to separate yourself from embarrassment and hurt and move on. With time, it does become easier unless you allow it to suck you in time and time again. 
It's what we personally allow. IMO  Practicing letting it go is the only way and it does get easier. 
  You can not control others behavior. No matter how hard you try. 
In this case, it's not Aaron's fault if his family acts a certain way on the show or in SM and he has maintained his own privacy with dignity. 
Respect starts with yourself. JMOAA

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:57 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Well, we're about to reach the half way point in the season, and other than some discussion here, It's been smooth sailing for Aaron. Olivia on the hand got herself involved when she liked Brittany's post within 30 seconds of it being posted to IG, but other than that, she's been fine too laugh out loud

And this is the answer. Brittany shared ONE short comment with a lot of :dripdrip and this was more powerful than anything. Clearly she is not on any tabloids. It would have been pissed me off if I saw a cheater trying to look like a romantic decent man when clearly he was not with her.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:12 pm

People grow and change.  And being their relationship has been over for a while, all Brittany did by posting what she did, when she did, IMO was bring attention to herself.  Not everyone knew or cared who she was to him until she opened her mouth.  

So, while BBJ may have behaved badly, her airing dirty laundry at all, but especially after the season started airing, doesn't speak highly of her either, IMO.  And just because he cheated on her does mean he will with Jo or future gfs. Again, we are capable of growth and change.  When he finds the right one, be it Jo or someone else, his BB ways and days will be a things of the past, IMO.

This season and the ex's...  🚋 We've gone from a few randoms in a freak show to a full 3 ring circus.  laugh out loud JMOAA

ETA:  I may be the only one, but I frankly don't care about the family drama nor does it effect the way I think about BBJ. That's for them to live with, not me. nd if Jo^3 happens, she'll have to figure out her place in it all.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:22 pm

Yeah, really it's like don't we all have enough drama in our own lives?cantstopl
I can not stand drama. I like to be like a leaf floating down the stream. A few hours after being around family and I am :Furious: :drama :shootme:

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+61
casjacknick
IrelandRose
albean99
nd4reality
jaded