SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 76 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:48 pm

I agree that we don't really know why Aaron seems to distance himself from the Rodgers family... It is interesting that the timing coincides with him dating Olivia who has her own possible family complications (her parents divorced when she was 2 and her mom divorced her stepdad in high school). Sometimes people put their romantic relationships in front of their family relationships for good reasons, some for unhealthy reasons... Who knows in this instance! According to SM, the Rodgers look fun and supportive to me!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:01 pm

Alanna wrote:But again, if Aaron wants to be estranged does Jo need to punish BBJ? It's not ideal obviously but nothing in life is ideal imo. She can't choose a guy with a happy family like Robby if she's so into BBJ, she starts begging for reassurance 2 minutes after meeting him. Jmo.

I hear ya Alanna and I get it. Heck, I did what I am saying not to do. But I think it is better to give the physical attraction and chemistry less priority over many other factors (the family dynamic being just one).The heat and passion fade over time anyway, but sustained by grownup love, commitment, connection, goals, etc. It is the character of the man which matters most, not his tight butt or good hair (as if), or any of that. That all gets taken away with time or a twist of fate and there needs to be something substantial still remaining. JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:02 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
Alanna wrote:But again, if Aaron wants to be estranged does Jo need to punish BBJ? It's not ideal obviously but nothing in life is ideal imo. She can't choose a guy with a happy family like Robby if she's so into BBJ, she starts begging for reassurance 2 minutes after meeting him. Jmo.

I hear ya Alanna and I get it. Heck, I did what I am saying not to do. But I think it is better to give the physical attraction and chemistry less priority over many other factors (the family dynamic being just one).The heat and passion fade over time anyway, but sustained by grownup love, commitment, connection, goals, etc. It is the character of the man which matters most, not his tight butt or good hair (as if), or any of that. That all gets taken away with time or a twist of fate and there needs to be something substantial still remaining. JMHO

I completely agree with you, but it took me multiple mistakes to be able to appreciate that lesson for myself. So if JoJo has to learn in her own way, so be it. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:03 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:

Regarding family estrangement, it would be drama such as this that might make me pass on a guy even if I was super into him. When you get married and have children you are better off doing so in a larger family unit where each member is united and cohesive. When you marry, you marry the entire family. This has been my personal experience. Not saying Jordan is in any way responsible for the rift.

Sorry for back to back posts. Trying to catch up.

IMO there is no hard and fast rule... I was with a guy who appeared to have a family who were the pillars of society but after 6 years there was a hidden undercurrent that was toxic.  My hubby's family is pure drama but he is incredibly pragmatic and supportive, but with firm boundaries. I'm so glad I didn't give him a pass, I would of missed out on an incredible man despite his family!

Last edited by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure on Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:04 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:If BBJ is what Jojo wants, then bring on Jo^3.  My days of fangirling anyone on the show are over... been there, done that and don't plan on going back.  But I think they could work and am all for a happy ending with a twirl and couple willing to try to make it work.  

Plus, while BBJ maybe a BB, he's certainly not the worst to ever be associated with the franchise, IMO.  So I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for a while longer.  JMO.

True. I think Fake Jake would win that award. I actually felt sorry for Vienna! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:06 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:If BBJ is what Jojo wants, then bring on Jo^3.  My days of fangirling anyone on the show are over... been there, done that and don't plan on going back.  But I think they could work and am all for a happy ending with a twirl and couple willing to try to make it work.  

Plus, while BBJ maybe a BB, he's certainly not the worst to ever be associated with the franchise, IMO.  So I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for a while longer.  JMO.

Great post Ladybug82!!    Mommyof1 consider yourself nominated!!  clapping!

:sending flowers wine
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sallyny Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:19 pm

Oh, Jojo has her one parameters when it comes to a character of a man. She tends to seek for reassurance and beg for love. Does she lack confidence when it comes to love and self worth? During Ben's season, her phone conversation with Chad R showed that she begged him to stay even when he wasn't treating her right. Now we see her desperately begging for Jordan's love and ignoring all red flags. Yes, no one is perfect, but someone should tell Jojo that she's worth a man with a decent dating history.

sallyny

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:39 pm

Alanna wrote:But Aaron is the black sheep, not BBJ. There's definitely something uncool going on but we don't know the details to judge imo.

I'll be interested to know where your comment is coming from that he's the black sheep. I've been following Aaron Rodgers (before Jordan came a long and brought his entire family with him into the limelight) and he's a private person. Even though he's dating a celeb, he manages to keep his life private. Just because Luke and Jordan have angst towards Aaron, he's the black sheep?

Family dynamics are different and complicated. A black sheep who is good for nothing won't become a successful MVP in one of the most difficult sports that requires physical and mental toughness.

JMO
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:49 pm

^ No one here has proof of anything when it comes to Aaron's dynamic with the rest of the family. All we know from SM is that their parents, Jordan, Luke and Luke's girlfriend all appear to be extremely close. Aaron and Olivia don't appear to see the Rodgers much or not at all and if they do, it's not shared.

As others have posted before, the timeline seems to go back to when Aaron started dating Olivia, which is two years ago. With a Google search, and it's not like that can always be believed, it seems like the Rodgers clan aren't fans of Aaron's girlfriend.

Also, Aaron might be a private person by not being active on social media himself, but Olivia has no issues sharing about him and their life together, including talking about their sex life on television. By dating her, it's not so private. IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:54 pm

JMOAA: We all have our strengths and weaknesses along with a degree of being dysfunctional, no matter who we are.
Marilyn Munster was the black sheep in her family. She was the odd man out in that family.  
This does not make it wrong or right. Family can get along and not get along at times. This happens. Life is fluid and not stagnant.  Distance does not necessarily mean a rift or a permanent estrangement.  It could mean boundaries and privacy. 
I was the Marilyn Munster in my family. Sometimes you need to set boundaries to keep your sanity.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:00 pm

I feel like I'm the only one, but I'm over all the Aaron and Olivia talk and blaming them for why the Rodgers family doesn't post about them. Aaron didn't sign up for the show and hasn't made a single comment about it. Same with Olivia.

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 76 87b72b10 27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 76 86669110 27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 76 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:01 pm

The thing that puzzles me is....If you are estranged from your brother...why use him as your storyline on a reality tv dating show...like Jordan did??  He could have said he was Luke Rodgers brother instead....since they are clearly close. Unless it was about trading in on Aaron's Fame and success.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+61
casjacknick
IrelandRose
albean99
nd4reality
jaded