SELECT CONTENT

Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Page 20 of 67 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 20 Empty Re: Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:57 pm

Awwe @Sprite, too late to be a failure for all that you've done already. What a pretty kitty! That's a beautiful pic of him. It might be taking a bit longer but that's because IMO the right one has to come along. Keep us posted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 20 Empty Re: Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:55 pm

Awwwe!!!

Scientists Have Found Out What Dogs Dream About, And It Moved Us To Tears
Everyone who has a dog will be familiar with the amusing sight of their beloved pet frantically moving his or her paws around as they sleep as if chasing after an imaginary cat.

But what do dogs actually dream about? Maybe it’s tasty food or their favorite toys? Scientists at Harvard recently found the answer to this fascinating question.

We at Bright Side will gladly share the answer with you — it moved us to tears!
According to the latest research, dogs often dream about the people they’re most attached to — that is, their owners. Here’s an explanation from Dr. Deirdre Barrett:

"People dream about what worried them most during the day but in a vague and illogical format. We have no reason to believe that animals are any different. Bearing in mind that dogs can become extremely attached to people, then it’s most likely that your pet is dreaming of your face, your smell, and how happy he makes you. Alternatively, your dog may dream about doing something that annoys you."

As you might expect, people weren’t left unaffected when they heard this news, and they have begun uploading photographs of their sleeping pets along with emotional comments. Many people have been so touched by the revelation that their pet dreams about them that they just can’t hold back the tears. And we can all understand why. It’s such a heartwarming thing to know that your dog remains completely devoted to you even when he’s asleep!

http://thelightmedia.com/posts/36184-scientists-have-found-out-what-dogs-dream-about-and-it-moved-us-to-tears

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:34 pm

Oh my gosh.

Faith Reel ‏@FaithReeI 24h24 hours ago
More
Baby Koala Lovingly Clings To Mum & Won’t Leave Her While She Has Surgery. click>>http://faithreel.com/baby-koala-lovingly-clings-to-mum-wont-leave-her-while-she-has-surgery/ …

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 20 C3fISiAUYAIVZn7

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:00 pm

OH. beatingheart

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:23 pm

We (Bailey,Finn,me) sat on the back porch this morning listening to my bluebirds. By mid-day I had 4 males perched on the back fence singing their hearts out. I drank in this site and sounds for hours.  I even had a few other visitors. Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 20 Finn_a10
Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 20 Yellow10

My personal pics

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:42 pm

I actually have 3 babies with 4 legs... He loves to shop with me at Home Depot. Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 20 Tyson10Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 20 Thd10
Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 20 Hd10

My flowers, birds, my babies. Ha Ha... now that I have figured out this image posting, you guys are in trouble!!!

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:26 pm

@mprssdbyu Aww cute little pups. Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 20 1f60a
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:36 pm

Love, love, love! :swinginglove

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:08 pm

I lost her way toooo early because of complications from diabetes. She was such a trooper. Never complaining about shots every 12 hours, eating strips of sweet bell pepper for snacks. No sugar in her diet was a must. She did get turkey burgers and green beans cooked every day for her, though!  If only they could live forever by your side. I felt guilty for not including a lil of my life with her, too.

My "A Lexus Style" aka "Lexi"

We took walks around the lake in neighborhood every day.

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 20 Pretty10

We mowed grass together
Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 20 Mowing10

Together we even took care of kitties abandoned by their moms until we could find the right home.
Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 20 Lexi_a10

So much personality! I loved her so.  :thismuch:

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:39 pm

Reading the above as I just got done making "dinner" for Kasha. LOL They are our loves.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:44 pm

@mprssdbyu Thanks for sharing, those are all fantastic! They are all precious babies. RIP Lexi, what a cutie.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:34 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Reading the above as I just got done making "dinner" for Kasha. LOL They are our loves.
Awwww, you are so lucky to still have her. Finding the right combo for Lexi every day was tough.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 67 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

+43
alwaystulips
pavalygurl
Kels0012
Ladybug82
Scooby