SELECT CONTENT

Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Page 5 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:58 am

Nibbles22 wrote:Oh Noobs, he is adorable!! Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 5 1417505988

I'm loving all of the animal pics, and stories! We have a bunny (Nibbles), cockatiel (Sunshine), and 15 (yes 15) cats! We have a large home, and all of the cats are rescues. We brought 3 with us when we bought our house, as I had raised them from kittens outside of my apartment building. They were 4 years old when they had their first real home. One of our cats had a similar situation to Peppermom. He was in horrible shape when we found him in the back of our woods. There is no way he could have hunt to survive as he was in such bad shape. Parts of an ear missing, tooth gone, zero meat on his body, and badly beaten by another animal. We immediately took him to the vet, and thru blood work found out he has feline HIV. Today he is doing amazing. Two years ago we took in a young kitten we found out back in the winter. We kept her in an upstairs spare bedroom as the other cats all had upper respiratory infections. She cleared well at the vet, but she also needed this time to adjust to her new home. After a month I noticed she was getting (wider)... hmm. Took her back to the vet, and sure enough she was pregnant! Yikes! Since Rich was on the board at the Humane Society, we decided when the kittens were old enough we would take them in for adoption. Unfortunately, by the time they were 6 weeks old, we were so attached to the (5) of them, there was absolutely NO way we were parting with them. They had become our kids! We always have our pets spayed and neutered, but our doors are always open for anything needing a good meal, or a home. We're blessed to have dozens of deer that come daily to feed during the winter, and every other outdoor critter imaginable. We consider all of them our kids too!! Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 5 1858576151

It's so great to hear about people who can afford to take care of animals who might otherwise be abused, neglected, or put down. I have one cat right now and she's my pride and joy, but would love to take in a rescue when I have a steady job and home. I got caught with her in my apartment when she wasn't supposed to be there. Oops! So now she lives with my parents until I graduate in May.

1 y/o Celi at Christmas

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 5 Img_8911

Back to top Go down

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:20 am

This thread is the pick me up I needed right now. Thanks everyone for sharing these pictures with us! Smiley
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:27 am

Love_Me wrote:This thread is the pick me up I needed right now. Thanks everyone for sharing these pictures with us! Smiley

:hug: :thismuch:

kashoo, your cat is beautiful! ❤
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:58 pm

My mom has two cats that she got a few months ago. They are brothers and kinda trouble makers. There names are Starsky and Hutch.

Here's Hutch hiding in one of his favorite spots.
Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 5 ?size=l

And this is Starsky taking a nap.

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 5 6ee3d3883a2a11e19e4a12313813ffc0_7

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 5 87b72b10 Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 5 86669110 Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:41 pm

I absolutely love this thread! All your animals are adorable~!

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:20 pm

I lost all my pics of my lab when they switched out my computer.....he's a 75lb black lab, who today is getting fixed and turns out his eyelids roll inwards and have been irritating the eye, so he's getting some plastic surgery to correct it. Poor bubby....

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:37 pm

I love coming to this thread and seeing all the new pictures. Thanks for sharing everyone. Smiley
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:42 am

Oh my goodness... just found this thread. My baby got sick about the time Brad and Emily hit splitsville. She became diabetic and went blind less than two weeks later. She fought the good fight but pancreatitis came calling one last time and I had to hand her to God in Sept. That's one reason I've been absent from the boards. She required around the clock care with shots and having to watch her like a hawk due to her blindness. She never stopped telling me what she wanted though and she fought until the very end. She was the only little girl I've ever had. If I ever figure out how to post a pic here... yes, I know... sad... I'd love to share her with you as she will always be my beautiful baby girl.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:36 am

mprssdbyu wrote:Oh my goodness... just found this thread. My baby got sick about the time Brad and Emily hit splitsville. She became diabetic and went blind less than two weeks later. She fought the good fight but pancreatitis came calling one last time and I had to hand her to God in Sept. That's one reason I've been absent from the boards. She required around the clock care with shots and having to watch her like a hawk due to her blindness. She never stopped telling me what she wanted though and she fought until the very end. She was the only little girl I've ever had. If I ever figure out how to post a pic here... yes, I know... sad... I'd love to share her with you as she will always be my beautiful baby girl.

:thismuch: group hug
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:28 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:Oh my goodness... just found this thread. My baby got sick about the time Brad and Emily hit splitsville. She became diabetic and went blind less than two weeks later. She fought the good fight but pancreatitis came calling one last time and I had to hand her to God in Sept. That's one reason I've been absent from the boards. She required around the clock care with shots and having to watch her like a hawk due to her blindness. She never stopped telling me what she wanted though and she fought until the very end. She was the only little girl I've ever had. If I ever figure out how to post a pic here... yes, I know... sad... I'd love to share her with you as she will always be my beautiful baby girl.

Sending lots of love. Lost two beautiful baby boys (cats) in two years. I share your sorrow. I hope you find more babies to love. :thismuch:

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:20 pm

Shelby wrote:so lets have some fun with few pics Smiley

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 5 Funny_animal_pics_5

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 5 Cats-are-funny-animals

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 5 Funny_animal_marriage

OMG Shelby, that last one is hysterical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:27 pm

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 5 Awarra10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

+43
alwaystulips
pavalygurl
Kels0012
Ladybug82
Scooby