SELECT CONTENT

Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Page 45 of 67 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 56 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 45 Empty Re: Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:56 pm

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 45 3806527698 https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm9bwt_nLID/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1xzfgdc5f74if

Back to top Go down

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 45 Empty Re: Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:18 pm

My grandmother, who if alive would be 118 yrs old, had a pet goat as a child. The stories she would tell me. I think they make good pets.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:13 pm

Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Speaking of Foster Mom's, @Sprite, do you have any fur babies that you are fostering?

Not since Oliver in June. I was holding off getting anyone since I was going to my cousins wedding in the UK in September and I hate to have to disrupt a foster animal any more after all they have already gone through. Unfortunately I had to cancel my trip. My mom had a heart attack on Tuesday so I am in Oakville at the hospital for most of the day. The internet there sucks so I just check in here after we get back.

@Sprite I hate to hear your mother is ill. I will be praying for her that she fully recovers and is healthy for many years to come. I know how hard this has to be on you. So sorry about your trip. God bless you!

I lost my dad in 8/26/89 to a massive heart attack. It was his 3rd heart attack. Back then they didn't have the tools they have today. My brother had to have open heart surgery last fall due to blockages so yeah it runs in the family on my dad's side. ; (
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:15 pm

Kashathediva wrote:My grandmother, who if alive would be 118 yrs old, had a pet goat as a child. The stories she would tell me. I think they make good pets.

I'm loving Bailey's new picture.. Adorable... I can remember having a couple goats when we were younger... Funny as can be.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:18 pm

@Stone_Hedge I watched that four times, laugh out loud so darn cute!!

@LoveDovez sorry for your loss. I hope your brother enjoys many years of good health.

@Sprite hope your mom is recovering.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Stone_Hedge I watched that four times, laugh out loud so darn cute!!

@LoveDovez sorry for your loss. I hope your brother enjoys many years of good health.

@Guardianangel Thank you so much. So far he is doing really well.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Stone_Hedge I watched that four times, laugh out loud so darn cute!!

I share your sentiments on everything except your response to mine. Only 4 times? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:07 pm

@LoveDovez I am sorry re- your dad and brother. no
I had a close friend/age old buddy etc, go through a severe cardiac emergency several yrs ago. My cousin died in her sleep at 40 due to undiagnosed heart disease. My mom at 75 for same.
Heart disease is not diagnosed similar for women as men. More women die annually from heart issues than breast cancer. We check our breasts. Let’s check our hearts. I did. And thankfully I am good.
Let’s all advocate for each other! Heart health!!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:11 pm

@Stone_Hedge I went back and watched more in that IG account. Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 45 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:30 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@LoveDovez  I am sorry re- your dad and brother. no
I had a close friend/age old buddy etc, go through a severe cardiac emergency several yrs ago. My cousin died in her sleep at 40 due to undiagnosed heart disease. My mom at 75 for same.
Heart disease is not diagnosed similar for women as men. More women die annually from heart issues than breast cancer.  We check our breasts. Let’s check our hearts. I did. And thankfully I am good.
Let’s all advocate for each other! Heart health!!

@Kashathediva I'm so sorry for your losses, too and thank you. It's sad that so many women live/die with undiagnosed heart problem like you said. I've been told the last 30 years that my heart is enlarged, but so far so good. I need to have another heart cath because I'm about 2 years late having one. That's not something you raise your hand for laugh out loud
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:38 pm

@LoveDovez I know that is a difficult diagnostic test. I know. Schedule it, please. Being proactive beats the alternative. Lol I have to go for colonoscopy/endoscopy in fall. Suspect
cantstopl rofl hehehe we post as if no one reads here, but our little club of thousands.
Excuse the OT.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:46 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@LoveDovez I know that is a difficult diagnostic test.  I know. Schedule it, please. Being proactive beats the alternative. Lol I have to go for colonoscopy/endoscopy in fall. Suspect
cantstopl rofl hehehe we post as if no one reads here, but our little club of thousands.
Excuse the OT.  

LOL I'm sorry for the OT, too. I thought since it was a slow thread it wouldn't matter as much. Yeah, I plan on making an appointment to see my heart doc next month and have the test done again. I know he is gonna scold me big time laugh out loud
Best of luck with the results of your test in the fall.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 67 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 56 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

+43
alwaystulips
pavalygurl
Kels0012
Ladybug82
Scooby