SELECT CONTENT

Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Page 50 of 67 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 58 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 50 Empty Re: Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:01 pm

@Norcalgal Absolutely adorable!

Back to top Go down

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 50 Empty Re: Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:12 pm

@Norcalgal such cute faces! How are they doing?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:46 pm

@Norcalgal omg so cuuuuuute!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:40 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@Stone_Hedge Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 50 3806527698

They are just too darn cute!

Can you get the cataracts removed?

I read they have started to do cataract procedures on dogs but it’s very expensive . I thought it was funny to see @Kashathediva ‘s Bailey watching tv because I once caught my Bay watching a Hallmark movie Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 50 3806527698
Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 50 862ac910

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:21 pm

Update on our cats - they have left us!  Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 50 1f602 Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 50 1f602 Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 50 1f602 Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 50 1f602  We went outside to feed them and found raccoon paw prints on the door to the workshop. It's unclear if the raccoons entered the workshop but they sure scared the heck out of the cats. We put food out in the hopes it would lure Mama and her babies back to us but we think it was eaten by the raccoons.

Living on a ranch, you see the ebb and flow of nature all the time but it isn't easy to get used to having something so cute and lovable just up and leave. We have owl boxes which house barn owls (they eat gophers - one a day!) and the mama or papa owl was grabbed in mid-flight by either a raptor or Great Horned Owl. Hubby faithfully captured gophers which he threw up on top of the owl box so the young ones would not starve. One year, hubby rescued unhatched turkey eggs after mama was killed. One egg hatched under a warming light in the workshop but died a few days later. Hubby carefully puts gopher snakes back into safe places when he finds them out and about. We actually plant beneficial 'weeds' as they encourage certain insects to find a home there and, in turn, those insects eat worms that turn into moths that build cocoons inside grape clusters which cause rot from the inside out. We worry about the clutch of baby rabbits that are so tiny and cute and just hope they can hop to safety before they are killed. And the baby ducks swimming in our pond are so dang cute but are an invitation to predators. The circle of life is seen before us every day.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:22 pm

I wish I had more than a LIKE button for all the cute dog photos! Love them.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:19 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnKZH4inGas/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=qbi8bhjrlx3o

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:32 pm

@Stone_Hedge laugh out loud. This is such a great thread.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:13 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BnKZH4inGas/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=qbi8bhjrlx3o

OMG...That is Oz and this is what happened when I put my ice cream down to pick up the phone.

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 50 Oz10
Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 50 Oz210

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:48 pm

Smart Oz. Good taste in ice cream.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:11 pm

@Kashathediva

My new happy place....this Thread!
@Sprite, Guess Oz never learned to look away giggling That was funny

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:06 pm

@"Norcalgal you and your hubby are animal angels for all you do!!! I hope the kitties come back or at the very least are safe.

The doggie vid and Oz's pics are hilarious! Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 50 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 67 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 58 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

+43
alwaystulips
pavalygurl
Kels0012
Ladybug82
Scooby