SELECT CONTENT

Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Page 54 of 67 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 60 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 54 Empty Re: Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Post by LoveDovez Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:59 pm

Awww love the teddy bear story.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 54 Empty Re: Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:56 am

Tis the season....look what they found...

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/rare-white-reindeer-spotted-in-norway/ar-BBQvCfI?ocid=spartanntp

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 54 Bbqumr10

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:12 am

Absolutely stunning!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:38 pm

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 54 3806527698

https://twitter.com/ManInTheHoody

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:30 am

My Queen Bee (Bailey) was a year old Jan 27th. I feel bad not posting, but then my Kashathediiva passsed a year ago Feb 5, so idk, I guess I chose to think on it.
Anyway, here is Bailey at a few weeks and then now at a year! I bought a black puppy and I have a silver dog! ( I knew she would change coloring)
Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 54 0e4c2410
Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 54 5c5ad410ETA: I loved my Kasha so much. I want to say, I love My Bay just as much. Maybe it’s me, but I believe somehow my beloved dogs give me guidance or a strong shove to finding my next love. Bailey was found by my husband as a fluke.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:57 am

I am sorry about the double post, just wanted to add, as an obsessed mom, proud, loving morkiepoo mom, my Bailey watches tv. All the time. When dogs are tv, she will growl, bark, sing and morkiepoo talk to them. She does not respond to other animals like this, just dogs. 
So funny

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:04 pm

giggling @Kashathediva I have a friend whose dog loved any animals on tv. His favourites were the Telus commercials with animals. Any time he heard those he would come running no matter where he was in the house. RIP Oliver.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:11 pm

@Kashathediva What a cutie pie! Love the black and now sliver. Such a cute little face!

I have never experienced grief like I had after my loss. Bailey came to you at the right time!

It's funny talking about dog's watching TV. I just discovered Dog Tales Rescue, located in King City Ontario. I never knew such a place existed. The epi just ended, but Louie is snoring next to me, but when he heard the dogs barking he let out a growl, laugh out loud. He does not watch tv, but when I see that come up on my twitter feed, I'm amazed!

Here's another cute vid. Even the Canadian deer are polite. laugh out loud

https://twitter.com/TomHall

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:55 pm

@GuardianAngel I love Dog Tails Rescue. I hope they get more episodes.

I also loved Dogtown. They are based in Utah and fall under the Best Friends Animal Society. There is also a cat section and all kinds of other animals. They are amazing and were the ones who rehabilitated many of the Michael Vick pit bulls seized from his fighting ring. It was amazing. The Dog Tails did something similar with some dogs seized in Ontario.

Another one that I watched recently on CBC is Paul O'Grady: For the Love of Dogs. It is a show from the Battersea Dogs and Cats Home in London, England.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:11 pm

@Sprite Dogtown! I was telling my son this morning about Dog Tails Rescue and that it reminded me of another show I used to watch but couldn't remember the name. I watched that all the time, loved it but then it disappeared from my lineup. I recently switched from years with Cogeco to Bell so I'm discovering all sorts of channels I never used to get. Is Dogtown still on?

I never heard o Paul O'Grady. I just found him on twitter after reading your post. I'll have to watch out for that one.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:26 pm

@GuardianAngel I haven't seen Dogtown in years but it is probably on line. Same with Paul O'Grady. Just a few months ago I binge watched a season of his online. I love their Christmas specials. He is really quite funny.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:35 pm

So cute!

https://twitter.com/_SJPeace_/status/1119049936425947136

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 67 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 60 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

+43
alwaystulips
pavalygurl
Kels0012
Ladybug82
Scooby