SELECT CONTENT

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Page 10 of 46 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 28 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by casjacknick Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:19 pm

mindless wrote:Oh yikes. I take back what I said about them being well-matched. I get why Tanner would be annoyed by her staying home doing nothing all day while he's working his bum off, but that's something you deal with before getting married. It's not like she had a job before and she quit after the wedding. If she's not even doing any housework then that's another thing. Calling your new wife a bitch is not okay however.
Could not agree more. I am wondering when couples go on this show do they decide what problems they will have before hand? Did Jade really approve that Tanner could say those things?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:22 pm

Calling your sensitive wife, who dealt with previous abuse already in her life is just terrible. It really makes me wonder what all these couples are like behind the scenes considering what we've seen on these shows and Andi's book, etc.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:27 pm

Alanna wrote:Calling your sensitive wife, who dealt with previous abuse already in her life is just terrible. It really makes me wonder what all these couples are like behind the scenes considering what we've seen on these shows and Andi's book, etc.
Right? Crazy stuff. Don't lose your last remaining dignity people! Geez..

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:29 pm

He can't find other words to use? He looks for the harshest insults to throw out there. That won't solve any problems. I get that it would be annoying to work all day, and your partner does far less, BUT most of their income comes from shilling. Also, I bet her staying at home has been a mutual decision, not only hers. IMO
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:29 pm

Yikes on bikes! "I don't love Jade as a partner in marriage yet." laugh out loud

1. Great idea to get engaged after 3 weeks, peeps.
2. Genius to get married 6 months in.
3. Effing brilliant to go on this show and exploit your problems (cause every couple has problems and OF COURSE these two have adjustment growing pains, how could they not) and compromise your "brand" just for a paycheck.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:32 pm

I mean what if they have kids one day? What is Tanner going to say if one of their children call her that? Well at least that kid can go to Harvard if he wants thanks to sugar bear hair gummy things...

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:34 pm

I really hope that is all fake for the show. How much could We possibly being paying them to look like such a mess. no no  Either way, Tanner always struck me as kind of a loser. Jade is out of his league.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:35 pm

casjacknick wrote:I mean what if they have kids one day? What is Tanner going to say if one of their children call her that? Well at least that kid can go to Harvard if he wants thanks to sugar bear hair gummy things...

IDK. I'm having trouble comprehending the thought of any child created by Jade and Tanner procreating being smart enough for Harvard. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

But yes, Sugar Bear Hair has hopefully set up those kids for life. Assuming these two aren't the first Bachelor divorce fail.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:42 pm

I'm just shocked. The shilling I was cool with, but to straight up insult and trash your wife on TV for money, how much money are they getting? Maybe Tanner doesn't know enough words to use to discuss things like an adult man. We're supposedly talking about a messy house, and Jade not pulling her weight in, not her killing their pets.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:45 pm

Oh my gosh. Yikes. How soon after marriage did they go do this show like 2 months?? Yeah if they can survive it after all this then well props to them I guess.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 10 1f49c

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 10 8367-910 Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 10 I_got_13 Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 10 E5kqdm15 Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:46 pm

If all that is just for money, all I can say is I hope it's worth it.  Totally rude and tacky, IMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:56 pm

I doubt making Tanner seem like an a-hole will improve their shilling opportunities, so it can't be all fake.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 46 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 28 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

+73
aviej
provenceguy
suzq
TrishB
Aria