SELECT CONTENT

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Page 11 of 46 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 28 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by nuts2uiam Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:57 pm

See for me, this is one more bit of the shill.  They are trafficking Gold and I seriously doubt that this was ever really said.  I think much like other contestants they see the opportunity to make a cash grab and are seizing it.  Do I believe they have had a few rows? Certainly, we all do, some more often than others, but, I see the producers looking to entice viewers and thus the Jade and Tanner show.  Didn't JP and Ashley go one one of this type shows?  It is too hard to turn down such easy money.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:02 pm

Whether he was asked to say that for "drama" or not still a bit harsh to treat your wife like that on national tv. JMO.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 11 8367-910 Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 11 I_got_13 Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 11 E5kqdm15 Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 11 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:04 pm

This is what I mean though- how much does real life and fake life get colluded into one melting pot of confusion when you're constantly filming some reality show, acting as a character or whatever?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:09 pm

Linds911 wrote:Whether he was asked to say that for "drama" or not still a bit harsh to treat your wife like that on national tv. JMO.

Not surprising though since they'll do absolutely anything for money. I don't think these two have much dignity but hey maybe I'm the one doing it all wrong here. I am just a mere commoner after all. Perhaps I should find some guy who is willing to let me verbally degrade him so we can make a lot of money. Any takers? cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:14 pm

Alanna wrote:This is what I mean though- how much does real life and fake life get colluded into one melting pot of confusion when you're constantly filming some reality show, acting as a character or whatever?

100% this. I've been trying to say this the past few days laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:14 pm

Everything about that video was gross to me. Constantly having to remind myself not to be surprised by anything these bach people do. They've proven time and time again that about 95% of them are willing to sell any dignity and self respect they might have for money and a few more instagram followers.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:49 pm

Remember--it was not too long ago this woman sold nude photos of herself. She may not have changed as much as thought.
From that little clip that was shown, what immediately struck me was what kind of editing and cutting/pasting went on.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:53 pm

Does anyone have a highlight clip from this show their suppose to be on? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:27 pm

Never liked Tanner, he is always come across as a gossip with a mean "girl" vibe. Yikes what a douche to call you wife such names. I don't even think they are faking it for the money. And yeah makes you wonder about all the sm postings showing a happy couple is all cheap publicity

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 11 1f49b  Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 11 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:51 pm

mysthelma wrote:Never liked Tanner, he is always come across as a gossip with a mean "girl" vibe. Yikes what a douche to call you wife such names. I don't even think they are faking it for the money. And yeah makes you wonder about all the sm postings showing a happy couple is all cheap publicity

Let's not lose sight of the little thing called a "contract". For all we know they do the bach thing and then splice and paste this stuff together and indeed they actually did say it, but it is totally out of context. Not justifying, just offering an possible explanation.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:52 pm

https://www.google.ca/amp/people.com/tv/bachelor-paradise-tanner-tolbert-jade-roper-marriage-boot-camp-premiere-exclusive/amp/

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 11 Eb97c9
Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 11 9zt107Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 11 XgicucTanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 11 Oaw2uvTanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 11 2pqw5k8Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 11 30szzauTanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 11 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:05 pm

So he married because he wanted a hot trophy to take advantage of this Bach World with? Sounds right to me.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 46 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 28 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

+73
aviej
provenceguy
suzq
TrishB
Aria