SELECT CONTENT

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Page 13 of 46 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 29 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:55 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ Like Jail time?
I think Tanner had a dui so maybe it's related to that. Who knows what jade did, knock over a 7/11 or something (insert eye rolly emoji).

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:59 pm

Alanna wrote:
I think Tanner had a dui so maybe it's related to that. Who knows what jade did, knock over a 7/11 or something (insert eye rolly emoji).

Lol here's Jade's criminal past: http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/bachelor-contestant-s-criminal-past-exposed-dui-plus-charges-of-burglary-and-shoplifting-46734

And oh man you're so right about these Bachelor men. I think I'll stick with commoner men. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:03 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Lol here's Jade's criminal past: http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/bachelor-contestant-s-criminal-past-exposed-dui-plus-charges-of-burglary-and-shoplifting-46734

And oh man you're so right about these Bachelor men. I think I'll stick with commoner men. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Thanks for posting. Very depressing read.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:08 pm

This doesn't matter but the camera person loves Jade. I have seen her reactions more than anyone else's.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:13 pm

So their rooms are full of quotes they say gems like "what the f@#$ do you do all day" "fighting with you is easy because I always win" and "I feel like I have to do all the adulting" from tanner and "you fight like you're five" and "you don't want to live like a married person" from jade

casjacknick
casjacknick

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:16 pm

casjacknick wrote:So their rooms are full of quotes they say gems like "what the f@#$ do you do all day" "fighting with you is easy because I always win" and "I feel like I have to do all the adulting" from tanner and "you fight like you're five" and "you don't want to live like a married person" from jade

I guess Jade is one of those submissive women. hmmm
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:18 pm

Super sorry for the triple post but this just happened. Tanner: I feel like you don't pull your weight. Jade:I'm trying. Tanner: How do you try to do the laundry? Jade: I try to remember to do the laundry. Not kidding that just happened.

casjacknick
casjacknick

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:18 pm

Wow, Tanner is turning out to be the opposite of the Prince Charming he appeared to be on BIP. I feel bad for Jade. She may not have a lot of ambition or skills, but it's not like they're poor with all that shilling, so what does he want her to do? More around the house? Or to get some minimum wage job just because, or to educate herself, so she can start a new career? These are things you discuss before committing to someone for life. She clearly has low self-esteem to begin with and I doubt being married to a sh*thead helps.

On the other hand, I still can't forget some of the comments on RS site when she was spoiled as a contestant. They were by someone who claimed to know her and they weren't pretty. Criminal activity and using men for money were mentioned, but people lie so who knows.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:19 pm

IDK--I think stupid might be more appropriate than submissive. Hugesmile Or masochistic. Or enjoys playing a victim Suspect

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:20 pm

Tanner: do you want me to leave lists everyday?

casjacknick
casjacknick

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:26 pm

Okay so this
Tanner: my plate was full before I met you. When you marry someone the load should get easier because two people are achieving the same goal but not only did my plate stay the same I feel like more s@#$ got piled on it. Every other guy I work with whose wife doesn't work, they do everything.
Jade: i'm not that person.

casjacknick
casjacknick

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:34 pm

These two don't seem to have much going for them or the edit and storyline are really playing this up. I don't watch this show so I really have no clue.
Thanks for the updates btw.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 46 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 29 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

+73
aviej
provenceguy
suzq
TrishB
Aria