SELECT CONTENT

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Page 8 of 46 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 27 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by ElonM Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:17 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:Looks like their house is almost done .. at least getting there .

https://instagram.com/p/BLJajQsA6dW/

This comment under the pic. cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl If she only know.

@ashleybrowning317
Can someone tell me how u two r so rich ? I'm not being rude I'm just curious when people r my age and building mansions and I'm trying to afford a lamp
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:24 pm

I think I saw them plugging Taco Bell once. They've tapped into a whole new market, unchartered territory.

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:30 pm

laugh out loud "trying to afford a lamp." That girl needs to come join us over here laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:51 pm

I think our society is SERIOUSLY messed up when teachers who work their a$$es off have to bartend on the weekends and take second jobs after work to make ends meat ... but these jokers can sit around and post IG adds for Taco Bell and Tummy Time Tea and build a McMansion with the profits. Sad world.

I've never really thought about it, but a divorce announcement from these "opportunists" down the line would shock me none.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:02 pm

So their show starts Friday... Anyone planning on watching? I mean I want to hear more about those cups... I mean four of them. How could she?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:03 pm

Too many things to reply to. That's great!
@sosleepy I so agree. I have known so many health care workers who left an 8 hour shift to work another. It's quite common. It's against the law to work 3 in a row, but I have seen this done before, or better to say I "heard" it.
At all the others who commented on the divorce issue that I alluded to earlier, it's really not so farfetched with this show, IMO. Once upon a time in the franchise, they didn't expect an engagement. Now it might actually be in the contract. So why not have a couple do the divorce? They had another couple fake a marriage. All for ratings and money.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:18 pm

Kashathediva wrote:This could be the first bachelor couple to divorce simply for possible monetary gain. Nothing they do for money would surprise me.

Either that or a "stolen" and leaked sex tape scandal. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:22 pm

Didn't she already kind of do that one? ^

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:25 pm

dizzy affraid Let's not give them any more ideas!  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:34 pm

If you're "blessed" enough to get easy cash, then go for it! Quoting girlfrand Lana, "money is the reason we exist.." Sad reality. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:43 pm

I actually think these two are genuinely happy and well-matched, just shameless money grabbers. Doesn't bother me though, since I don't buy anything any of these people shill anyway, so no skin off my back. They're a second rate Bachelor couple, so might as well strike while the iron is hot, since it won't last long.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:45 pm

mindless wrote:I actually think these two are genuinely happy and well-matched, just shameless money grabbers. Doesn't bother me though, since I don't buy anything any of these people shill anyway, so no skin off my back. They're a second rate Bachelor couple, so might as well strike while the iron is hot, since it won't last long.
I agree. Building a house together kinda defeats the fame whoring purpose, no? Why spend all the fame whoring money on a house, if a divorce/fake relationship is in the plans? Not even the dumbest people can come up with that IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 46 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 27 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

+73
aviej
provenceguy
suzq
TrishB
Aria