SELECT CONTENT

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Page 16 of 46 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 31 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by casjacknick Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:44 am

I will say when I was watching it neither one of them came away looking good. Tanner just came across to me as more cruel than Jade appeared lazy. I am not sure that makes sense.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:22 am

If Tanner is putting in his time and hours at work, Jade should at least be keeping the house clean or something. She doesn't work, she seemingly doesn't have any real friends in Kansas City yet (she's mentioned this in a few interviews), so wth does she do all day? Honestly, if I were her, I'd get a job! Not just because I would feel guilty for not contributing, but mostly because I'd be bored out of my mind. All JMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:32 am

What did Jade work in LA before being on the Bachelor? She started that lipgloss thing after the show, I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:02 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:If Tanner is putting in his time and hours at work, Jade should at least be keeping the house clean or something. She doesn't work, she seemingly doesn't have any real friends in Kansas City yet (she's mentioned this in a few interviews), so wth does she do all day? Honestly, if I were her, I'd get a job! Not just because I would feel guilty for not contributing, but mostly because I'd be bored out of my mind. All JMO.
My guess- she's so depressed and defeated that even normal everyday things, like the freaking laundry, are too hard to manage for her. She probably needed to get therapy long ago but instead she decided to fameho. Okay.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:24 am

yana_bach wrote:What did Jade work in LA before being on the Bachelor? She started that lipgloss thing after the show, I think.

Didnt she have a company that makes organic makeup before The Farmer's season or something?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:08 am

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:If Tanner is putting in his time and hours at work, Jade should at least be keeping the house clean or something. She doesn't work, she seemingly doesn't have any real friends in Kansas City yet (she's mentioned this in a few interviews), so wth does she do all day? Honestly, if I were her, I'd get a job! Not just because I would feel guilty for not contributing, but mostly because I'd be bored out of my mind. All JMO.
My guess- she's so depressed and defeated that even normal everyday things, like the freaking laundry, are too hard to manage for her. She probably needed to get therapy long ago but instead she decided to fameho. Okay.

I actually believe this to be true. From reading her letter she wrote before, it seems like she got no professional help. That can kill a person from inside, and Tanner simply isn't equipped to help her. She wasn't ready to step into the house wife role, is unable to see why and how. It's sad really.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:41 am

see2love wrote:
yana_bach wrote:What did Jade work in LA before being on the Bachelor? She started that lipgloss thing after the show, I think.

Didnt she have a company that makes organic makeup before The Farmer's season or something?

There was actually and it was started after being on Chris Soules season. But after being on bip she stopped it .

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 16 Eb97c9
Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 16 9zt107Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 16 XgicucTanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 16 Oaw2uvTanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 16 2pqw5k8Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 16 30szzauTanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 16 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:44 am

Wasn't it like 3 lip glosses? Then the page shut down. LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:00 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Kels0012 wrote: it seems like name-calling in marriages during this day and age, especially with younger generations, is commonplace. It doesn't always mean the harsh connotations the name held in the past nor does the affected party see it that way. IMO. Not saying that is right but I feel that is just the nature of current society. I know I used to swear a lot before I had my son and never meant any of my harsh words as direct insults mostly. JMO.

Younger generation here  handwave , I'm 20 and personally if anyone I was dating let alone married to said some sh*t like that TO ME, we're done, I don't play that, and I don't know anyone who does.  It's not about age IMO, it's about self esteem and respect for yourself and others. People with low self esteem like a Jade, accept things like that because they don't feel they deserve better, and as for Tanner, the way you treat others is a direct result of how you feel about yourself. I don't care if Jade IS a lazy slob, if it bothers him so much he can leave. Maybe he should ease off sh*tting on his wife and do some self reflecting. I'm a swearer, I curse A LOT, but I'm not out here swearing at people. All JMO.

Ha! I would think the same too. Jade is really afraid of her man and she cannot stand up for herself. Her lack of voice on this relationship you should feel pity for her.I do get that where tanner is coming from of all these complains toward her but he should not treating her like this . I am laughing that for jade , this is okay. This man is a**h**le to me. If he wants to say something to his wife he needs to speak nicely to her. I feel sorry for these two. Jmo.

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 16 9zt107Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 16 XgicucTanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 16 Oaw2uvTanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 16 2pqw5k8Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 16 30szzauTanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 16 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:11 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:
see2love wrote:

There was actually and it was started after being on Chris Soules season. But after being on bip she stopped it .

Pretty sure she had the company before the Bachelor already, since she was titled "Cosmetic developer" or something along those lines during the season. Seems like it was a nonstarter though and she gave it up soon after meeting Tanner.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:13 pm

mindless wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:
see2love wrote:

Pretty sure she had the company before the Bachelor already, since she was titled "Cosmetic developer" or something along those lines during the season. Seems like it was a nonstarter though and she gave it up soon after meeting Tanner.

Ah okay laugh out loud . Thanks . I thought she was doing modeling before going to bachelor laugh out loud...

lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:25 pm

TBH they all kind of ignore their season. I mean, they're not going to live tweet the shitshow laugh out loud. I'd pretend like it never happened too. Which should probably be a good gouge, if you're too embarrassed to mention it, you probably shouldn't take on a project like that.

I think Tanner needs to understand her value. She's one half of Janner and all of these lavish trips, gifts, and new build houses wouldn't be possible without her. I'm surprised they're that volatile. Tanner does a good job playing off the nice, funny, simple guy act.

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 16 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 46 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 31 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

+73
aviej
provenceguy
suzq
TrishB
Aria