SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by Seabear Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:05 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Hope has a snapchat too. Anyone know her username? A snap of her and Chad was posted on the allbachelorspoilers IG account. She even calls him Brian (his real first name.)

Well that answers one of my big questions....how they conveniently cast a villain named Chad to tie in to ChadR storyline.  He really is named Brian.  This season is more scripted than UnReal.  The post season is far and away the most entertaining part this Bachelorette season.  Hilarious.  Especially the fun humor from #RobbysAdventures. Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 22 1f602  Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 22 1f602

I'd say there is no hope for Hope in Robbys world anymore. Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 22 1f605

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:06 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I think she slept over or something. Her snap of the two of them was from 2 o clock in the morning laugh out loud
Well I didn't think she flew all the way to okc to get coffee!
She's been traveling. She was just in Illinois 2 weeks ago and in Colorado 5 days ago. Wth does she do for living? I know she recently got her real estate license, but she's 24, and seems to be "here there and everywhere." Does she come from money too? She never posts about her family on her IG, it was always about Robby's family...

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:08 pm

Seabear wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Hope has a snapchat too. Anyone know her username? A snap of her and Chad was posted on the allbachelorspoilers IG account. She even calls him Brian (his real first name.)

Well that answers one of my big questions....how they conveniently cast a villain named Chad to tie in to ChadR storyline.  He really is named Brian.  This season is more scripted than UnReal.  The post season is far and away the most entertaining part this Bachelorette season.  Hilarious.  Especially the fun humor from #RobbysAdventures. Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 22 1f602  Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 22 1f602

I'd say there is no hope for Hope in Robbys world anymore. Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 22 1f605

JMO
He's called himself Chad for years. It wasn't just for the show laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:09 pm

ElonM wrote:The MTA will be interesting for sure.

Chad against the world. giggling

Very true & I really want the MTA to be live so Chad can go off the bend unfiltered laugh out loud but I know it won't happen.

I doubt Robby gives a hoot what Hope is doing & I sure don't as well. Robby & his family just seem like happy peeps in general....jmo

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:11 pm

He's probably dropped the Chad now that he is infamous. Going to go by Brian to re invent himself.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:17 pm

OK...this is Robby's thread. 
Move the Chad discussion over to Chad's thread, please. 
Thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:23 pm

babs wrote:She is really showing what an ugly girl she is!

They must have been talking for awhile now.  They look to familiar with each other.

I was thinking the same thing, she looks quite comfy with the star of the show up until this week.... i mean it has been the chadtastic show the last 3 episodes so maybe Hope thinks she has a real winner here cantstopl and at this point she wouldn't know if Robby is with Jojo or not. But why you take an interest in a guy who your ex and 24 other guys in the house had an issue with is beyond me scratch

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:28 pm

ElonM wrote:The MTA will be interesting for sure.

Chad against the world. giggling

Robby won't even be there if its ever brought up!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:31 pm

sosleepy wrote:Weeeeird. This season is bizarre!

Yeah, I can totally see Hope on Bachelor 21, or 22 at the latest! laugh out loud Nikki's ex was on Kaitlyn's season, drunk dude booted out first night. So strange, this show.

laugh out loud & watch it become a storyline.

carly also made it onto chris's season, but was asked for juan pablo's season (someone in bach nation said this). her brother zak was a contestant on des's season. so siblings have made it on. surprised they havent gotten the 3rd one on too! haha

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:42 pm

So, it seems Hope and Chad made some kind of video last night (it could also be a photoshoot), using the Icona Pop song "I Love It" It looks as if Chad is editing it, as per snapchat. This my guess, anyway. (wherever you see the word "poop" it's really "$h!t")

The Lyrics:

"I Love It"
(feat. Charli XCX)

I got this feeling on the summer day when you were gone.
I crashed my car into the bridge. I watched, I let it burn.
I threw your poop into a bag and pushed it down the stairs.
I crashed my car into the bridge.

I don't care, I love it.
I don't care.

I don't care, I love it.
I don't care.

You're on a different road, I'm in the Milky Way
You want me down on earth, but I am up in space
You're so damn hard to please, we gotta kill this switch
You're from the 70's, but I'm a 90's bitch

I love it!
I love it!

I don't care, I love it.
I don't care, I love it, I love it.
I don't care, I love it.
I don't care.

You're on a different road, I'm in the Milky Way
You want me down on earth, but I am up in space
You're so damn hard to please, we gotta kill this switch
You're from the 70's, but I'm a 90's bitch

I don't care, I love it.
I don't care, I love it.
I don't care.
I love it.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:55 pm

Well, strange as it is, maybe a romance will form from this season after all. Romance being Chad and Hope. 
For every nut there is a wench wrench.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by kayfay Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:56 pm

I swear, I ignore the threads for one week and come back to this. WTF! I'm so grossed out by Hope. This season is so weird!
kayfay
kayfay

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

+75
Hooked
Jolena
Norcalgal
Linds911
Nibbles22