SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:13 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Alanna wrote:
laugh out loud that's helpful. Go home, Jo, you're drunk  no no
Haha. It's like last season all over again eh?
Last season?? K's?
K's in the storyline similarity. Same as with Ben's. And also thinking Jo was perfect in so many ways. Neva forget!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:16 pm

Alanna wrote:
Haha. It's like last season all over again eh?
Last season?? K's?
K's in the storyline similarity. Same as with Ben's. And also thinking Jo was perfect in so many ways. Neva forget!
Well K's I can't agree with, Shawn pretty much signed up to be his babe's whipping boy day 1 and nothing was going to make him waver laugh out loud Ben and Lauren were also pretty obvious. BBJ over Robby though? Ugh!!! But never fear, I will continue to try and understand the love only Jo, BBJ, and Bella Swan can understand.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:18 pm

Alanna wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Last season?? K's?
Well K's I can't agree with, Shawn pretty much signed up to be his babe's whipping boy day 1 and nothing was going to make him waver laugh out loud Ben and Lauren were also pretty obvious. BBJ over Robby though? Ugh!!! But never fear, I will continue to try and understand the love only Jo, BBJ, and Bella Swan can understand.
Lol

No, I meant that the leads confessed love to their f2's (though, in hindsight...it didn't mean much after the fact.) And also, thinking Jo was the perfect girl, so how could anyone say no to her... As was said by all of Twitter and Instagram laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:20 pm

How can you ever let Jo go? The mind boggles laugh out loud I get your point!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:23 pm

I think it's hilarious that their exes resemble the other so much. It's like they dated their 'worse' half giggling
Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 33 55510
Robby&Hope
Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 33 1710
ChadR&Jojo
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:25 pm

traveler90 wrote:I think it's hilarious that their exes resemble the other so much. It's like they dated their 'worse' half giggling
Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 33 55510
Robby&Hope
Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 33 1710
ChadR&Jojo
They really do look sooo similar in this pic. Hope and JoJo could literally be sisters. Insane. At least we fully know Robby would be attracted to Jo laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:27 pm

Kashathediva wrote:LOL MF probably will seek Hope out, if she is available for one of the 25 women for TB. Great tv.

LOL this is her audition! think she passed with flying colors?!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:28 pm

Jo!! This could have been the Chad that really loved you and didn't make you cry and beg for his love. Durrrrr.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:34 pm

Whoa, shocking at the resemblance in those pics. We can totally see why Jojo took Robby to final 2, but it would also make since why she chose BBJ instead if the rumors are true. She didn't want to go back to her ex or someone that reminded her of her ex, so she chose the other BB instead.

Cant get over how much they favor. speechless

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:35 pm

Wow! RoHo to RoJo. Somethings are just too wonky to explain. Doppelgängers included laugh out loud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:41 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Leah has put herself in the Chad and Hope drama too. Check his IG.

Is it possible that perhaps Jubilee and Leah know Chad from BIP?  Wasn't it sleuthed that Chad is (was) a part of this years cast?

It certainly sounds like Jubilee has at least met Chad. Otherwise, I can't see her commenting about him and Robby's ex-girlfriend.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:46 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Leah has put herself in the Chad and Hope drama too. Check his IG.

Is it possible that perhaps Jubilee and Leah know Chad from BIP?  Wasn't it sleuthed that Chad is (was) a part of this years cast?

It certainly sounds like Jubilee has at least met Chad.  Otherwise, I can't see her commenting about him and Robby's ex-girlfriend.
They were all apart of the original cast, so, yes.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

+75
Hooked
Jolena
Norcalgal
Linds911
Nibbles22