SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by babs Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:40 am

Luvstruck wrote:
babs wrote:I don't see anything wrong with him appearing at that club.  I'm not sure what the purpose for it is but I'm sure we won't see pictures on sm of him hooking up with some girl.  Several, if not all, of the guys have appeared at bars and such since the show has started airing.  Luke is at bars every weekend and I'm sure he isn't hooking up.  I remember Ben was invited to several things during the airing of his season.  Not sure if any waere clubs, but I know he went to concerts.

I cut any guy some slack for appearing at a bar to snap chat about show.  That is better if you ask me than 1F going to sorority viewing parties during showing of Emily's season when he was final one. Praying

Or viewing your Raya acct. giggling
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:59 am

A bunch of my hometown friends have sent me this print a clothing company from Jacksonville put together to not only support my journey on The Bachelorette, but also to support an even greater cause. I contacted the company to let them know I would support the shirt if they would help support a cause. A cause that needs immediate action and strikes close to the heart as a Florida native. So, the profits of each sale will be donated to #OneOrlando to help the Pulse tragedy victims and their families. Being a frequent Orlando visitor myself, it's gratifying to see them send some needed assistance. Thank you @teamrojotees & @funkfashion! http://www.funkfashionclothing.com/category/team-rojo-x-funk #teamrojo #thebachelorette #teamrobby by @roberthunter89
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:01 am

^^Awesome Robby!    yes

I love the shirt -- perfect image for Robby.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:03 am

Personally I think Robby seems like a really fun guy.  But everything from him from when he got back on sm after filming to him on the season to me shows he's F2 because he was a guy who could easily go along with this ride.  Say ILY on our first date, sure no prob.  Stick it out to the end even though I know she's a goner for my main bro, sure.  This will be fun.  That's really my impression of him and I don't dislike that at all.  I just don't take him seriously as an F2 at all.  I think Chase and Luke were the more earnest ones so I'm glad they were let go before going to a FRC.

ETA For the right fun loving person Robby would probably be a dream boyfriend.  So much laughter and fun! I wish he was on BIP because I don't think he'll be Bach, but you never know.  It would probably be really fun if he was.

Last edited by relaxing on Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:03 am

Do you see that, Jo? These are the things a decent dude posts about instead of endless cheating allegations. Just, like, for future reference. In case.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:03 am

Love the man. Love the shirt. I might buy one! Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 43 3806527698

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:15 am

I love his fun loving ways. I agree that he would make a great boyfriend and I hope he gets a really great girl.
babs
babs

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:23 pm

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 43 Screen74

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 43 Screen75

Source: RobbyHayes Snapchat
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:08 pm

nd4reality wrote:He's having viewing parties at bars ? since when is that an issue ?

Not an issue. And as I understand it, he was also scheduled to appear at a Bachelor casting call for contestants in Atlanta. Promoting himself but also the show. I would like Robby to be the next lead but if it doesn't happen I still want him to reap as many benefits as possible from his B'ette experience. Best of luck Robby!

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:34 pm

weetybix wrote:Wow..check out Robby's mom on IG comments on bachelornationhd...go Mama Bear...you tell em' clapping!

Thank you Momma Hayes! I feel for Hope. IMO, she was probably blindsided and is hurt by how suddenly and publicly Robby moved on. However, also IMO, she and her girl posse will gain nothing in the long run by waging a campaign to discredit Robby.

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:22 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:35 pm

Cutie puppy.  Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 43 1f600  Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 43 1f415

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 43 Screen76

Source: RobbyHayes Snapchat
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:04 pm

He didn't cheat on her. He was just ready to end what obviously wasn't working for him. She Probably didn't want it to end and felt the rejection so much more when he moved on. I think she was still holding out hope that they would get back together after the show ended and when it wasn't going that way she got resentful. All my opinion, of course.

babs
babs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

+75
Hooked
Jolena
Norcalgal
Linds911
Nibbles22