SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by babs Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:24 am

JoJo was with Tanner and Jade in Vegas right after filming ended. I wonder if they know who she picked? Would that be the reason they outed Robby? Hmmmmm
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:26 am

babs wrote:JoJo was with Tanner and Jade in Vegas right after filming ended.  I wonder if they know who she picked?  Would that be the reason they outed Robby?  Hmmmmm
But Jo and BBJ are friends with Robby. BBJ and Robby are besties and Jo has teased him in her blogs and fav'd plenty of positive Robby related posts. I think the reason is Janner are just jerks.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:29 am

I follow them so maybe their follow count will drop today.
babs
babs

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:49 pm

I think Janner think they are Bach/Ette hot sh*t and therefore way above Robby....however I still remember Jade and Tanner's individual storylines on the road to becoming shilling experts aka Janner. Can't wait to see Janner on MBC...then we will see who is laughing at who. #JannerURnotallThat

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:52 pm

Seabear wrote:I think Janner think they are Bach/Ette hot sh*t and therefore way above Robby....however I still remember Jade and Tanner's individual storylines on the road to becoming shilling experts aka Janner. Can't wait to see Janner on MBC...then we will see who is laughing at who. #JannerURnotallThat

JMO
Yeah seriously. This is what I love about Jo. She's truly kind, doesn't think she's all that (although she's all that and a bag of chips) and treats everyone well, no matter what. I only hope her man, who "doesn't know what entitled means," doesn't influence her badly and ruin what a great human she is. Jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:25 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:Geez.... everyone knows that building your SM profile is ALSO part of this franchise... 1) doesn't mean you don't want love IMO and 2) that private message screenshot just shows a producer was prompting Robby to reach out like MANY have probably done before IMO... how quickly Jade & Tanner have forgotten what it's like to be a newbie in this game, and IMO what a sh!tty thing to do to someone in the new crop.  Is it too much to ask to show a little grace...

In my opinion Robby had good intentions and fell in love, unfortunately for him Jo gave her heart away when she laid eyes on Jordan. I believe a producer telling Robby to reach out to increase his followers is to grow his popularity to have someone waiting in the wings to be next bachelor should Luke decide he is not interested for some reason. It makes me accept the inevitable that Rob was not chosen by Jo to be her final one. As much as I hate to admit it RS was right about the ending. Jo will have to work very hard in real life whipped to keep Jordan devoted to her and stop his wandering eyes. Especially with fan girls who will be fawning all over him.....

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:05 pm

So now it's made Yahoo headlines Rolling Eyes 

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/the-bachelorette/which-bachelorette-contestant-60465.aspx
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:15 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:So now it's made Yahoo headlines Rolling Eyes 

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/the-bachelorette/which-bachelorette-contestant-60465.aspx

I was just going to post this. This really makes me mad. It's so unnecessary.
babs
babs

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:24 pm

Ugh.

I know these contestants sign their life over to the devil but this is crappy.

Thanks has beans.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:43 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:So now it's made Yahoo headlines Rolling Eyes 

So..... will he or won't he address this new development? It really is a no win situation for him. Oh, to be a fly on Robby's walls right about now.!

This season is turning out to be such a disaster. Normally I wouldn't  give much credence to what RS has to say, but this time he sure was right on the money when he said it was " all f**ked up. Amen to that!
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:48 pm

Why is JoJo in on it liking tweets about it and following JJ? She responded to Jade's tweet which brought more attention to it. That's crappy of her too imo. Plus, TPTB should be angry with her because she basically announced on twitter that Robby is not the F1. She's sabotaging her own season and for what? to take the heat off BBJ for 5 minutes?

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:58 pm

She faved a tweet by Jaclyn (to Jade) saying she was embarrassed for him. Uhh, Jo, be embarrassed for your fiancée. hmmm

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 54 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

+75
Hooked
Jolena
Norcalgal
Linds911
Nibbles22