SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by Seabear Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:05 pm

JoJo and Becca pulled a mean girl moment on Jubilee in the kitchen as well.  So it's there but not front and center. JoJo seems very savvy so I cannot buy she does not know it is Robby.      JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:09 pm

Robby just wants some promotion posts like the rest of those peeps in Bach nation (so they're all one to talk IMO.)

JoJo just wants to know what the hell is going on (just like the rest of us IMO.) 

Neither are at fault here. The real sh*t stirrers are the ones outing him in the first place with cryptic tweets and DM's.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:09 pm

I don't care who the culprit is, JoJo should have stayed out of it IMO. Sooner or later everyone will know who the person was and here's JoJo favouriting negative tweets about someone on her season.

If Ben favoured a negative tweet about JoJo while his season was airing, IMO it would be a whole different SM outcry and Ben would be trashed for doing it.

It will be interesting to see how Robby deals with this.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:13 pm

Can't won't buy the argument. Tell me she is one smart girl
I'll take it. Mean, No way. Jubilee is the greatest defender
of JoJo. plotting

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:13 pm

GA, Spot on. ITA word
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't care who the culprit is, JoJo should have stayed out of it IMO. Sooner or later everyone will know who the person was and here's JoJo favouriting negative tweets about someone on her season.

If Ben favoured a negative tweet about JoJo while his season was airing, IMO it would be a whole different SM outcry and Ben would be trashed for doing it.

That's the contradictory aspect of it imo. It's about being classy or assy . On Jojo's part, it wasn't classy. Agreed, she could have just stayed out of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:15 pm

Are we really expecting this stuff to hit news outlets though? BuddyTv is nothing.. 

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't care who the culprit is, JoJo should have stayed out of it IMO. Sooner or later everyone will know who the person was and here's JoJo favouriting negative tweets about someone on her season.

:yes: Spot on! Reminds me of when she made that bonehead move and was favoring tweets that Ben picked the wrong girl right when she got back from filming her own season.

I agree, she's usually classy and takes the high road. But sometimes when she's doing that, it feels fake and forced to me. Like I said, I don't think she's a mean girl, per say. But I think she's HBIC popular girl, used to getting what she wants and she knows how to play with the best of them.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:19 pm

This whole ordeal has really shown Janner's true colors imo.  For those keeping track of numbers, I un-followed Janner, and am now following Robby! Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 58 3806527698
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:29 pm

Btw, add me to that "J name list" too hmmm Dang initial of mine! Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 58 3806527698

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:30 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Btw, add me to that "J name list" too hmmm Dang initial of mine! Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 58 3806527698

Duly noted giggling Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:34 pm

I just don't know what to do with any of this. I can say that it doesn't make much of anyone come up roses. I'm actually a fan of Janner and now I feel the need to reconsider that. I was never a fan of Robby or JJ so whatever I guess.... as for Jojo she has made me shake my head so many times since her season has started airing that I've got a headache. I know that many in bachelor nation thinks she's the best ette ever but she is not even in my top 5. All I can give her is she is one of the hottest.
I think this will blow over for Robby. It is, however, embarrassing.
This soapbox rant it all in my opinion.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

+75
Hooked
Jolena
Norcalgal
Linds911
Nibbles22