SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:42 am

I will love it so much if this Whackadoodle from he!! Photoshopped her head on some random girl and sent this pic to RS. I wouldn't even be shocked tbh.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:43 am

Thanks @bluwavz. So is the blonde with her hand on her chin, looks distorted.

I would love to sleuth out where and when that was taken.

Who is the guy in Hope's twitter profile? @hopealverta

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:47 am

nd4reality wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I would love for someone to produce validation as to when that NYE pic was taken.

I haven't seen the pic, and of course I don't go to RS's site, was it just a regular picture, not one posted on SM, no comments etc?

I would imagine on NYE ? i.e 31st december ?

IDK what sort of proof is possible if that is the date. You cannot take a picture of NYE which is not on NYE. question

ETA : Do you mean which year ????

I mean it's just a picture without a source, so it would show the date etc. IMO that's just a picture, nothing tells me it's NYE.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:48 am

Much adoo about nothing. The photo is not dated so how do there is no way to know when it was taken. I'm suspicious of Hope anyway after she posted photos with Chad kissing....just a spite full gal if you ask me.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:50 am

I don't think the pic is photoshopped, just taken from a weird angle and she's leaning into the guy on the right.

Even if I were to ignore this whole vagueness over the timing of their final breakup, the fact that he claims to have stayed in a relationship 9 months longer than he wanted to, doesn't speak highly of his emotional maturity to me.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetRose Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:02 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I would love for someone to produce validation as to when that NYE pic was taken.

I haven't seen the pic, and of course I don't go to RS's site, was it just a regular picture, not one posted on SM, no comments etc?

I would imagine on NYE ? i.e 31st december ?

IDK what sort of proof is possible if that is the date. You cannot take a picture of NYE which is not on NYE. question

ETA : Do you mean which year ????

I mean it's just a picture without a source, so it would show the date etc. IMO that's just a picture, nothing tells me it's NYE.

I agree...they could be dressed for a wedding for all we know!
SweetRose
SweetRose

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:05 am

mindless, I understand what you are saying but people stay in relationships for many reasons.  One being, the history and what is familiar.  It's hard to let go of someone that has been a big part of your life for so long.  I know marriages that have last far to long.  I don't see fault with him not ending it sooner.  From what I have read, this was an on and off, long distance relationship.  I get the feeling that there is no turning back for Robby, at this point.  He seems done done with her.  I hope so.  I think she is a troubled young lady.  She is beautiful but sure seems not to be able to move on.

I think Robby is getting a raw deal from this.  His sister sent his name in for the bach after he broke up with Hope.  I don't get the impression that Grace, his sister, would do that if he still had a gf, nor would his mother support it.  

I'm in Robby's corner on this one.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:08 am

Even if the picture was taken this NYE, it's possible that they have close friends in common. This looks like a group picture of 4 gals and 3 guys, and Robby is not even standing beside her. Just because they broke up, is he supposed to give up his friends too? His sister, Grace still had Hope as a friend on her FB a few days ago. I guess when the s...t hit the fan she got around to unfriending her.They all seem to have a common circle of friends which makes it tough for everyone when there is a break up.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:10 am

do not care about Robby but would like to say that a relationship can be over emotionally before it is over officially or for good with no return and no on and off. So he could very much said that it was over 9 months ago and call it quit around xmas. Even if he was seen at new eve. xmas and new eve is only a week apart so maybe it was done DURING xmas time. 4 years mean also common friends, habits. Because someone is seen laughing and having a good time does not means that they were necessary together. My best example is I went thru funerals a couple of time and not everyone is crying and I heard even a couple of time some laughs.

Again, I do not care about the guy and for me he is searching a liiiiiiiiiiiiitle bit too hard some followers but I'd like to give him the benefice of the doubt on this.

JMO

please carry on Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:20 am

bluwavz wrote:@GuardianAngel This was the pic posted on RS's site:

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 77 HopeRobby1

Source: Reality Steve

As much as I'd love for her head to have been photoshopped in rofl  I think the outfits/girls match...
Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 77 Screen%20Shot%202016-07-21%20at%208.40.15%20AM_zpshf3dg9ou

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks @bluwavz. So is the blonde with her hand on her chin, looks distorted.

I would love to sleuth out where and when that was taken.

Who is the guy in Hope's twitter profile? @hopealverta

St. Augustine
That's Robby in her profile pic. We've talked about how weird that is before. It's been there since we found them. The numbers have changed, so it's not like it's an old forgotten account.

mindless wrote:I don't think the pic is photoshopped, just taken from a weird angle and she's leaning into the guy on the right.

Even if I were to ignore this whole vagueness over the timing of their final breakup, the fact that he claims to have stayed in a relationship 9 months longer than he wanted to, doesn't speak highly of his emotional maturity to me.

Maybe the cheating happened "9 months" ago. Regardless, I think a lot of people stay in relationships past their expiration date. Even when you know it's wrong, it still can be hard to completely close the door on it.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:29 am

Just as a side note. Her IG was private as of 9:47am, 45 minutes ago. Now it's not. Maybe she accommodated us so we could have proof?

You never know who reads our forum. Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:37 am

My memory isn't great but I kind of remember those NYE pictures being up when her FB wasn't private...at the time I was mostly shocked at how many pics she still had up as if they were still a couple or was hoping they'd get back together? But then I saw photos paired up with other guys (on dates, at weddings etc) that weren't Robby right after that which confirmed in my mind that they had broken up so RS story didn't add up to me.

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

+75
Hooked
Jolena
Norcalgal
Linds911
Nibbles22