SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by 2observe Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:08 am

HEA wrote:one thing I remarked is that luke and jojo laugh together, they are playful versus others

- hot tub
- guitar (we did not see laugh bit it was meant to be a joke and they probably laugh at the end)
- where are we going next week

so far the only conversation i see with jordan is about cheating, confrontation and how he feels.

chase: they have this overcome obstacle to be F1 but we are 1 ep before hometown and methinks that he is way behind now to have a believable edit  Not really, Catherine was late and she became F1.  Plus, they are showing some progression.

robby: they completely messed up his edits IMO. the guy fell in love with jojo on ben season

===

I truly like go lurking in the un-spoiled area... the ladies there have a way to make me wonder and see different approaches.
one thing a lady said there is that last season teaser with ben, it was all about saying he loves 2 women at the same time.... and it happened it was true... but he left with one
this season, the edits makes us believe she reject her F1 and ends alone.
so me wonder if this is the ending we will see

anyone remember previous finale teasers and how it was played?
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by 2observe Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:11 am

JBF wrote:What is it with this jumping that all of the Bachelorettes do? They do it with multiple contestants too.
But never that high, laugh out loud.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:15 am

2observe wrote:
JBF wrote:What is it with this jumping that all of the Bachelorettes do? They do it with multiple contestants too.
pinworm infestation.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:17 am

@2observe I know. I cannot myself but @JBF may be right about ending with someone just because of the talk with CH: what if I fell in love with two chris.... and CH to say: that would be ironic

that segment is not innocent. IMO

I think it is very possible that she fell in love with two, but a different way.... just like ben

2observe wrote:

chase: they have this overcome obstacle to be F1 but we are 1 ep before hometown and methinks that he is way behind now to have a believable edit Not really, Catherine was late and she became F1. Plus, they are showing some progression.

you're right.

Funny but I read also trista/ryan comments this season and ryan remembered a fan that he kissed trista only at hometown and they are now married 14 years. but it seems like ages with no social medias!! The only think I remember is their marriage and how drunk he was with the exotic dancer I think? #ouch

I think Emily/Brad had also a very bad edit. she even complained about it.

who else do you remember?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:37 am

Kashathediva wrote:
2observe wrote:
pinworm infestation.

and we know that she does it with chase at hometown giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:39 am

I know I quoted these lines before (or part of them), but I am just bumping it up again.

Obviously something VERY bad must happen on the hometown date to get him kicked to the curb. Maybe he leaves for a family related reason temporarily and she takes Robby and Jordan to the final two and dumps both? I am running out of scenarios here, but these lines still prevent me from ruling him out as a finalist:

"All my life, I have wanted somebody to appreciate me and to value me and to look at love in the same way I look at love. When I think of the future and the man I want to spend my life with, Luke fits that perfectly. This could be the first date of many dates for the rest of my life with Luke."
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:48 am

JBF wrote:I know I quoted these lines before (or part of them), but I am just bumping it up again.

Obviously something VERY bad must happen on the hometown date to get him kicked to the curb. Maybe he leaves for a family related reason temporarily and she takes Robby and Jordan to the final two and dumps both? I am running out of scenarios here, but these lines still prevent me from ruling him out as a finalist:

"All my life, I have wanted somebody to appreciate me and to value me and to look at love the same way I look at love. When I think at the future and the man I want to spend my life with, Luke fits that perfectly. This could be the first date of many dates for the rest of my life with Luke."

just think alike. I just finish watching luke's date and I just could not get those lines out of my head.... versus the lines she said at the FRC that she fell in love with a man that could not love her the way she said she wanted to be loved.

so this screams Jordan to me... IMO

Robby may have a problem about his ex-GF but he showed jojo a lot of attention in GD just like Luke. He was the first to tell her he has falling in love so the emotional was covered too. The lust was there. So it does not match the: What you did to ME....

The what you did to me must have been something extremely heavy for her to refuse his (whomever he is) proposal and still clame (AFTER) that she let go a man she loves. IMO

The only logical option I see is jordan eliminated himself which is definitely a huge slap on her face, then came back and she just could not trust him anymore..... plus meanwhile she had this probably bedroom connection with the other man which are strong emotional ties

I keep forgetting chase but I think his edits did not do him any favor. although it was no brain to select him over james or alex. I think chase came too late or was never an option except friendship. I do not have this lust vibe at all and we know that jojo is very physical woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:55 am

I know JBF - I'm having a problem with her eliminating him at HTD as well and the only thing that would make sense to me him leaving for whatever reason on his own.  I have not seen a connection like this that I remember except for Des and Chris which most of that was hidden from us through editing.  I think the same thing may be happening here.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Only default font as per rules)

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:01 am

I know, SLA44. The guy has the Final One "stamp" all over him in neon lights. Yet we have to deal with those crayzee cray spoilers all over again, just as in Desiree's season!

HEA, there is a lot of frankenbyte in the promos. She is upset letting a man go she loves. Simple as that. Some of her other anguish could even be recycled from earlier Chad (off screen Chad) or be related to something either Jordan or Robby did that upset her. It may be something we haven't seen yet. However, those editors will recycle from ANY part of the season. So I would not rule out some of Double Chad-Gate as source material for some words as well.

She says she can fall in love with more than one. However Luke is the only one listed as a H-U-S-B-A-N-D so far in, I think, two lines, plus her third line of "seeing" her husband among the guys just before Luke got his solo date card in Pennsylvania.

She may love Jordan and Robby too... and, yes, Chase (I won't leave him out). Yet the "vibe" I get is that they are all "in the moment" guys.

I have to rest tonight. Spent way too much time on this silly show. I am pretty confident (or as Prince Farming used to say, kahnfident) that the unicorn will arrive to take her away regardless of how this pans out.

Last edited by JBF on Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:11 am

I keep forgetting where I read this rumor, sorry. but I promise I read somewhere that it was said that Jordan wanted to be top 4 and wanted out.... then CHANGED HIS MIND.

I thought at first that the prods made it clear that luke was favorite for next bach but we know that they never say a word before they know what the fans want. so he could not change his mind for this reason IMO

but what if... he left... and came back? that fit the scenario no?

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:32 am

The only other thing I can think of JBF if she did indeed eliminate him at F4 is that the magazine article was correct in the only reason she did this show was to further her career and she is not interested in a husband at this time.  I kind of wondered about that before the article was brought up because of how she seemed to like taking over the mike at a couple of the group dates.  So I guess there is always that possibility as well.  But that connection she has with Luke is something else.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Only default font and colour allowed on the forum)

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:45 pm

MiniDiva wrote:^^Yep, I thought about that and wasn't sure.  Just trying to sleuth the suit and tie in case it has been worn before.  

In previews of Ashley and JP's season FRC they only showed one of the F2 - which turned out to be Ben F; his suit was blue; JP who wore a black suit, was not shown at all in previews. I haven't looked at the previews of this season's FRC to see if it's just one or two.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 40 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
Dessler
albean99
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
umngirl
SafronSahara
everly
pavalygurl
richmondrose
rhondam
chase4me
Rosepetal