SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ouch - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:48 pm

I think Luke is being groomed for the next bachelor. ;) He would be awesome.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

ouch - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:09 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:^^Yep, I thought about that and wasn't sure.  Just trying to sleuth the suit and tie in case it has been worn before.  

In previews of Ashley and JP's season FRC they only showed one of the F2 - which turned out to be Ben F; his suit was blue; JP who wore a black suit, was not shown at all in previews.  I haven't looked at the previews of this season's FRC to see if it's just one or two.

I remembered that yesterday (don't know how or why) but I couldn't place the season. I thought it was Ali Roberto. Thanks for helping my brain out!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:27 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:^^Yep, I thought about that and wasn't sure.  Just trying to sleuth the suit and tie in case it has been worn before.  

In previews of Ashley and JP's season FRC they only showed one of the F2 - which turned out to be Ben F; his suit was blue; JP who wore a black suit, was not shown at all in previews.  I haven't looked at the previews of this season's FRC to see if it's just one or two.

I posted some lightened shots of the suit(s) in the S/C thread. I think there are 2 unless they photoshopped the seam on the sleeve out. But there's more of a sheen to one of them too, so I think there are 2.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3451p876-the-bachelorette-12-jojo-fletcher-s-caps-sm-sleuthing-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#980218

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:38 pm

grace8136 wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:

I posted some lightened shots of the suit(s) in the S/C thread. I think there are 2 unless they photoshopped the seam on the sleeve out. But there's more of a sheen to one of them too, so I think there are 2.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3451p876-the-bachelorette-12-jojo-fletcher-s-caps-sm-sleuthing-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#980218

I think you are right on this. I did the same on my side and see what you saw. The quality of the suite looks also different, the blue is slighty more blue flag in one and more greyish on the other.

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:30 pm

soccermom333 wrote:I think Luke is being groomed for the next bachelor.  ;)  He would be awesome.  

That may be true, but I am still bothered by this quote of hers posted on the previous page.

You know how something just keeps eating away at you like an annoying itch?

"All my life, I have wanted somebody to appreciate me and to value me and to look at love in the same way I look at love. When I think of the future and the man I want to spend my life with, Luke fits that perfectly. This could be the first date of many dates for the rest of my life with Luke."

OK... she does say "could", not "will".

Also she might say the same for Jordan, Robby, Chase or somebody else as well.

She hasn't... yet.

This is like Desiree saying in Munich: "I can trust Chris with my heart. He is supportive, he's kind, he's romantic, he's expressive. He's everything I could want in a husband."

Yes, she too said "could". When I posted this line the day after that episode broadcast, somebody tickled me with a response of "the editors probably just left out part of that full line by accident: He's everything I could want in a husband, BUT he is not Brooks."

Yes... I am well aware that *The Spoilers* are not jiving with this.

And if I didn't know, plenty here will remind me. Hugesmile
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:37 pm

@JBF

can you check this out? HERE

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:38 pm

I am visiting there, but I get sssssoooooo skeered of Social Media discussions.

Baby steps, baby steps...
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:40 pm

this is only the first IG each of the top 4 and jojo posted the day of the premiere... and the words used are very interesting IMO

Jojo: to start the journey to find the love I've always dreamt off (words used so amazing, crazy)... next to coconut the unicorn
Luke: the story begins monday (in front of jojo)
Jordan: heading in the right direction (jojo looking up and jordan looking down)
Robby: jojo and I will bring the love (his official picture)
Chase: lets this adventure begins (with his moustache entrance)

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:46 pm

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3587p60-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-social-media-media-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-5#986439

Jordan's confuses me to no end. She is looking away from him and he says episode 1 is headed in the right direction? First kiss. Big deal.

Ha ha, you amuse me here:

The 2 guys who brought her something were Robby (wine... immediately consumed) and Luke (cowboy boots -personal for later use-)

These boots are made for walkin' all over you...
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:48 pm

In fact the only 2 guys that the prods made some efforts are:

Luke: horse with unicorn entrance + cowboy boots
Jordan: first entrance, first kiss, first rose

The following cocktail it was Chase with the fake snow

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:49 pm

You mean to say that Jordan's hair is his own?

By the way, what exactly was Jake Pavelka warning her about on night one?
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:49 pm

JBF wrote:
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3587p60-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-social-media-media-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-5#986439

Jordan's confuses me to no end. She is looking away from him and he says episode 1 is headed in the right direction? First kiss. Big deal.

Ha ha, you amuse me here:

The 2 guys who brought her something were Robby (wine... immediately consumed) and Luke (cowboy boots -personal for later use-)

These boots are made for walkin' all over you...

spitcoffee

yea... i understand what you mean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
Dessler
albean99
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
umngirl
SafronSahara
everly
pavalygurl
richmondrose
rhondam
chase4me
Rosepetal