SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 6 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by traveler90 Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:11 pm

smoking hot :girlfan I need to see more of that laugh out loud
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:53 pm

casjacknick wrote:
ElonM wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BHQAcVdhZfr/?taken-by=mfirestone12
@mfirestone12
I got a glimpse of what being #TheBachelorette would be like. #BachelorNation #squadgoals #haysinthebarn

Holy Guacamole Chase is one fine looking fellow. Alright now I've got to clean the drool off of my laptop.

giggling re your post and drooling re Chase as always.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:00 am

Jo has now followed JJ after the Robby thing yesterday. I don't know if she was just creeping on him and accidentally gave him a follow but it's really funny. Shows she's paying very close attention to what's going on this season and sm.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:55 pm

^^ are you sure JJ is new? because I think I recall her following him at the beginning of the season when I checked and was surprised she follows josh, nick, jake, and few other bad boys in the franchise. But then, if you are sure, i did not list down all the names but somehow I think I remember JJ.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:56 pm

Yeah Twitter unlike insta shows the follows in order, he's newest for her and wasn't there until yesterday iirc.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:41 pm

Alanna wrote:Yeah Twitter unlike insta shows the follows in order, he's newest for her and wasn't there until yesterday iirc.

thanks Alanna. I forgot that. Great catch!! yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:55 pm

Jo sighting just now, getting a pedi and still not traveling for the long weekend. I assume she'll be with her f1 so I'll keep an eye out for any travel spottings.

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 6 Image45

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:18 pm

Check out Jo's fav from that nut (IMO) Jacklyn on Twitter laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:25 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Check out Jo's fav from that nut (IMO) Jacklyn on Twitter laugh out loud

In reply to Jade Tolbert

Jaclyn Swartz ‏@JaclynSwartz · 51m51 minutes ago

@jadelizroper I am so embarrassed for him.

Well, I think it's safe to say that Robby is NOT F1. giggling

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:29 pm

It's like Jo finds Robby a loveable buffoon like most of us. I find it interesting and telling that Jo kept BBJ's 2 little pets for f2 and f3 instead of a very manly and true (imo) contender Luke to go up against him for f1. I wonder if that was less for her and more for him to not get riled up/threaten to leave, etc.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:31 pm

So I went back to each IG of the top 4 and check what they posted on May 23 or immediately after... Pretty interesting IMO

Jojo: to start the journey to find the love I've always dreamt off (words used so amazing, crazy)... next to coconut the unicorn
Luke: the story begins monday
Jordan: heading in the right direction
Robby: jojo and I will bring the love
Chase: lets this adventure begins

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 6 Story210

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 6 Story10

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 6 Story310

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 6 Story410

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 6 Story510

then if you check their IG, immediately after we see this... nothing that romantic from robby and jordan.
The 2 guys who brought her something were Robby (wine... immediately consumed) and Luke (cowboy boots -personal for later use-)

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 6 Story610

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 6 Story810

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:32 pm

De shame in jade, and Jac has no room to talk about embarassment. she is a walking advertisement for it.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl