SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:45 pm

rhondam wrote:nd4, would you please point me in the direction of the doll and body painting SCs? I've looked on both insta accounts, the bachspoilerrecap and joellessnap (I know I'm spelling them wrong but too lazy to go look) and they were not in either of their posts. Smiley and nevermind if it is nothing much at all. Hugesmile
It's only one pic. And I was only guessing that there was body painting laugh out loud It's not posted anywhere else except on the forum, in the first fan thread, I believe.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by traveler90 Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:45 pm

I found it on instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/BGzsGBZzgz8/?taken-by=jojo_fletcher_
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:46 pm

SLA44 wrote:So far nobody has seen a picture from the SHV showing a person involved - just a fire pit and a swimming pool.  I remember very clearly the picture of Chris at the swimming pool at the SHV and also of JeF 1F grilling.  To me that is proof not just a picture of a fire pit with no one sitting around it or an empty swimming pool.  It could still be any of the final 4 because you have not seen a picture of the guy yet.  So until that happens it is still not a done deal in my mind.  JMO

Yes, true... But all the other 3 guys in the F4 were accounted for and seen on SM or out and about in public.  The only one not spotted anywhere was Jordan.  And it's not the first time those two have disappeared (both from SM and being seen anywhere in public) at the same time, while the others where still active on SM and spotted somewhere.  IMO, that has to be given some weight and consideration.  Not necessarily a done deal or writing on the wall, but it all continues to add up in 1 guys column...and that's Jo's BBJ.  JMO.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:47 pm

SLA44 wrote:So far nobody has seen a picture from the SHV showing a person involved - just a fire pit and a swimming pool.  I remember very clearly the picture of Chris at the swimming pool at the SHV and also of JeF 1F grilling.  To me that is proof not just a picture of a fire pit with no one sitting around it or an empty swimming pool.  It could still be any of the final 4 because you have not seen a picture of the guy yet.  So until that happens it is still not a done deal in my mind.  JMO
You can't see anybody in the snapchat. But you can definitely hear somebody other than JoJo. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:49 pm

Oh, Jordan!  These two are going to be hilarious with the crazy filters!  She is toast and he is a creepy doll.  laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:50 pm

Thanks guys, I like his sense of humour... and I must finish thread 1! giggling
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:52 pm

richmondrose wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:IMO, we got our Easter Egg with JoJo's snap of the fireworks. The sleuthers here have been monitoring the F4 guys, SM, likes on SM and have a sense who was where.  So some of us commented how JoJo was making her own fireworks with Jordon this weekend.  Voilà, we got a snap with JoJo sounding like she was being kissed and giggling while watching the fireworks.  #fireworksgate
JMO.

Playing the devil's advocate here :uptonogood , but Robby has a video of fireworks on his instagram, too. Does this mean he's still in contention? giggling

Robbie was with Alex so that is #Alexgate   The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 51 3806527698
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:53 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Oh, Jordan!  These two are going to be hilarious with the crazy filters!  She is toast and he is a creepy doll.  laugh out loud

You're forgetting this one: https://www.instagram.com/p/BHGzDu6A2-2/?taken-by=jojofletchersnaps laugh out loud laugh out loud
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:53 pm

Thanks traveler. Jojo has a bunch of pictures on her insta with that filter on. Clue?

And yeah someone please stop her. MO.

Last edited by nd4reality on Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:54 pm

nd4reality wrote:Thanks traveler. Jojo has a bunch of pictures on her insta with that filter on. Clue?
Hmm..? She only has that one with that filter.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:55 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Thanks traveler. Jojo has a bunch of pictures on her insta with that filter on. Clue?
Hmm..? She only has that one with that filter.

Sorry, I meant she is into using filters. A lot.

I can totally see her using it on her spoiled fiancé as well.

Jmo

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:59 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHGyy0Pg1-x/?taken-by=jojofletchersnaps

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
Dessler
albean99
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
umngirl
SafronSahara
everly
pavalygurl
richmondrose
rhondam
chase4me
Rosepetal