SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 39 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:59 am

Ash2214 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

What he said about breaching a contract is true. If he was on the dating app and was hitting up girls and actually using it, all it would take is for one girl to run to a magazine with details of their interactions and it would affect the show in a few negative ways.

He might be an airhead, but it would be ridiculously idiotic if he was actively using the app. I don't think he'd risk getting sued, whether they would actually sue him or not. IMO. Either way, I'm still 50/50 and this is still hilarious.

If Kaitlyn walked away scott free for BLATANTLY spoiling her show (during a foiler season, no less), I'm sure Jordan walks away just fine for perusing Raya once or twice post show. laugh out loud Maybe he even gets a pat on the back, because all press is good press, and dang, this guy is creating buzz. They could care less that he's a dog and Jo^3 is obvi DOA.

I'm assuming that's your opinion, because in reality, we don't know what ABC would and wouldn't do. I don't think any of these contestants would willingly take a risk as big as this. IMO.

Alrighty. IMO - it's NOT a huge stretch to think he thought he could glance at his Raya app a couple times and it would go unnoticed. I can easily see him doing this and not thinking much of repercussions.

Also, IMO, the show would NEVER go after him for this. And Jordan probably knows this. Like I said, they didn't go after Kaitltn for a blatant spoiler. IMO the show and TPTB are LOVING this, they aren't going to punish the dude.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:02 am

Didn't the email to RS on the Raya reveal say Jordan reached out to one of the Girl's friends after je returned from the show?

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:03 am

Regardless, nothing he posted tonight makes me doubt that his Raya account was still active as of today and thus the SCs. Dude has more shade than a Weeping Willow tree.

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 39 87b72b10 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 39 86669110 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 39 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:05 am

I don't really like or dislike Jordan and haven't followed all of the allegations about him. I do think there was probably a good deal of truth from the ex(es) but I kind of believe him on the app. I just don't think he'd be dumb enough to actively be on something that would be so easy to be 'outed' for.  Of course many have been dumb enough before him so you never know but if Jojo's with him then it's up to her to believe him or not. It doesn't matter to me.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:09 am

I'm laughing at everyone wanting screenshots but still making excuses for him laugh out loud

If JoJo honestly believes him then I cannot feel pity for her. She'd be almost a big of an idiot as he is. no no
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:10 am

albean99 wrote:I don't really like or dislike Jordan and haven't followed all of the allegations about him. I do think there was probably a good deal of truth from the ex(es) but I kind of believe him on the app. I just don't think he'd be dumb enough to actively be on something that would be so easy to be 'outed' for.  Of course many have been dumb enough before him so you never know but if Jojo's with him then it's up to her to believe him or not. It doesn't matter to me.

You are totally right but it's sure been fun watching the drama unfold.2pop
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:14 am

Man, as a former Ed and Jef fan (ok, I still like Ed), it's soooooooooooo soooooooooooooooooooo nice to be on the other side this time. Not really caring. Just here for the ride, and here for the snark. Holy canoley its exhausting on the other side trying to defend and excuse all the shade! Much better to sit over here on the sidelines. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:17 am

Me too. I'm glad I can just laugh at this joke. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by JaeO Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:23 am

Jordan was spotted in Manhattan Beach about 2 hours ago by someone on twitter (@Sarah_Nicole_).

JaeO

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:23 am

Yeah as one of the biggest Ed's defenders there ever was, this is way more fun and whole lot less stressful.

I almost need a recliner and a cold beer while I just sit here observing this mess.

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 39 87b72b10 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 39 86669110 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 39 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:24 am

Question: when did JoJo claim Brittany sought her out to tell her what a dog Jordan was? Because Jordan claims he didn't know there was even a possibility for him to go on the show until the beginning of March. But I thought Brittany "sought Jo out" like in the winter?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:44 am

We do not know the nature of Jordan and JoJo's relationship.  *EDIT*  Interesting to let it play out.  They appear to like each other.  I do not like for the sake of the show that JoJo talked to his ex before the show.  That is not Jordan's fault, but certainly the show's.  Something is fixed and the show has done it's best to recruit him and then to betray him all at once.  deadhorse deadhorse deadhorse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+83
CindyBee
pavalygurl
scenedujour
exmrsbundy
metalgirl