SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Newto Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:24 am

ForeverLove wrote:She really isn't @Linds911. I didn't like her picking up the rose on Wells' date only to reject him. Just freakin let him go without giving him a tease that he has a chance.

IIRC this is not the first time the lead has picked up the rose only to tell the person he/she is going home. I can't remember specific instances but I know it has happened before.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by SLA44 Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:34 am

Columbia, MD wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:She really isn't @Linds911. I didn't like her picking up the rose on Wells' date only to reject him. Just freakin let him go without giving him a tease that he has a chance.

IIRC this is not the first time the lead has picked up the rose only to tell the person he/she is going home.  I can't remember specific instances but I know it has happened before.
It happens a lot.  It must be part of the script the leads are given.  no

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:44 am

Watched Braindead and then Unreal so only now on here to give my thoughts.  Overall, it was kind of a snoozer.  Wells is a class act and I look forward to seeing him on BIP.  Loved seeing a bit of BA and the fact that they used the city's culture.  A friend of mine grew up there and returns each year for a visit....it looks as cool as he describes it.  Loved the blue gown.  The final shark jump was Don't Cry for me Argentina playing as background for Derek's tears.  Yikes. Hugesmile

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:06 am

BKay wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Wells poor guy. Hopefully he finds his special one either on BIP or elsewhere.

JoJo why didn't you just send both guys home? Pity roses indeed! Alex she's just leading you on. Yuck.

I think that's another decision we can blame on tptb. Gotta have the right head count for the next episode, no matter how silly it makes Jojo look.

You all know she wanted to send James home for ratting on Jordan but she couldnt because it would have been too obvious. Even twitter was ready for him to go home immediately he mentioned Jordan. The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 3806527698 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 3806527698

I dnt know who tbtp think they are fooling because practically everyone knows Jordan is her choice who can do nomwrong or gets forgiven for every wrong. She pretends to question him while stroking his body parts and sounding aplogetic no no

Cannot wait for this to be over and she better not say she found her unicorn in Jordan at the end cos he is far from it. There are a million Jordans in every college.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:28 am

see2love wrote:
You all know she wanted to send James home for ratting on Jordan but she couldnt because it would have been too obvious. Even twitter was ready for him to go home immediately he mentioned Jordan. The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 3806527698 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 3806527698

I dnt know who tbtp think they are fooling because practically everyone knows Jordan is her choice who can do nomwrong or gets forgiven for every wrong. She pretends to question him while stroking his body parts and sounding aplogetic no no

Cannot wait for this to be over and she better not say she found her unicorn in Jordan at the end cos he is far from it. There are a million Jordans in every college.
I'm dying at the bolded!! Amazing!!

But I dunno if I agree, she is unnecessarily hard on him for essentially no reason considering you're right, she keeps stroking him (ahem) no matter what she's actually saying. There have been basically zero interactions we've seen where Jo isn't whining/begging/crying or subtly giving him the 3rd degree for SOMETHING he allegedly may or may not have done, we don't know why or what and neither does she from her behavior. So it's either let him go or just stop and be normal.

We (royal we!) give everyone the benefit of the doubt and I'm willing to do the same for BBJ. Anyone would be tired and frustrated with all this. It's one thing after the other after the other. First he's not giving her, her ily fast enough, then he's a cheater with a magical ex gf coming out of the woodwork Jo just happens to meet in the "wintertime," then he's cheating at poker, next it's going to be BBJ not sharing the toothpaste with the other kids in the bunk. Like. F#%@#. Stop talking, Joelle laugh out loud You're annoying ME!! Cannot imagine how any man would feel.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:36 am

This group of guys suck and JoJo needs better men judgement.

The end.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:46 am

Alanna wrote:
see2love wrote:

I'm dying at the bolded!! Amazing!!

But I dunno if I agree, she is unnecessarily hard on him for essentially no reason considering you're right, she keeps stroking him (ahem) no matter what she's actually saying. There have been basically zero interactions we've seen where Jo isn't whining/begging/crying or subtly giving him the 3rd degree for SOMETHING he allegedly may or may not have done, we don't know why or what and neither does she from her behavior. So it's either let him go or just stop and be normal.

We (royal we!) give everyone the benefit of the doubt and I'm willing to do the same for BBJ. Anyone would be tired and frustrated with all this. It's one thing after the other after the other. First he's not giving her, her ily fast enough, then he's a cheater with a magical ex gf coming out of the woodwork Jo just happens to meet in the "wintertime," then he's cheating at poker, next it's going to be BBJ not sharing the toothpaste with the other kids in the bunk. Like. F#%@#. Stop talking, Joelle laugh out loud You're annoying ME!! Cannot imagine how any man would feel.

IA to the bolded.

Its shades of Josh and Andi all over again IMO. The constant questioning even when we all know it wouldn't change your mind about choosing him in the end. It is comical.

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:19 am

Linds911 wrote:Wells poor guy. Hopefully he finds his special one either on BIP or elsewhere.

JoJo why didn't you just send both guys home? Pity roses indeed! Alex she's just leading you on. Yuck.

Even if Jojo had put her foot down and insisted on sending both home (which I'm not sure TPTB would have allowed, since it would have really screwed up all the suspense of episode 7; there are some times when the lead is just not going to get her way, no matter what the producers want fans to believe regarding the "no rules" policy, IMO), do you really think that either Alex or James would truly have preferred being sent home in BA, as opposed to getting a "pity rose" that still entitled them to spend another week hanging out with their new "bros", flying to another exotic locale on the producers' dime, and getting another week of airtime?  I also doubt that Alex's "heartbreak" after one more week of watching her lust after Jordan and Luke (and not him) is going to be all that much more painful and hard to get over, unless he's completely delusional.

No pity from me for the pity rose recipients. Suspect

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:36 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:This group of guys suck and JoJo needs better men judgement.

The end.

IMO.

I remember pages and pages of posts all of last season about that group of guys. Different sesodn same poop.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:45 am

Different season the cast is poop.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:51 am

I thought it was pretty funny that she question Chase on his feelings. In every scene that shows Chase when she's around him he has googly eyes for her. I don't think she's seen it because she has eyes only for Jordan, which she seems to have to beg for affirmation of his feelings. If she has to question him this much then she should be sending him home, but we know she doesn't. By the finale Jordan is going to be the most hated F1 ever and JoJo is going to seem like a fool.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:51 am

nd4reality wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:This group of guys suck and JoJo needs better men judgement.

The end.

IMO.

I remember pages and pages of posts all of last season about that group of guys. Different sesodn same poop.

I agree come next season we will be saying the same things...boring, cast sucks, lead not doing a good job etc. same damn thing. I just don't take this show that serious just enjoy the entertainment and like some casts members more than others

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 1f49b  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
ironcat
Lennoxcolinrolland
pavalygurl
SLA44
Newto
Seabear
casjacknick
Linds911
Beach Lover
Duke702
Di_ATL