SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 7 - July 11th- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 50 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 7 - July 11th- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 7 - July 11th- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by traveler90 Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:19 pm

I had to laugh when Chase said first he had a 1-on-1, then a 2-on-1, and now a 3-on-2 laugh out loud didn't realize it till he mentioned it
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 7 - July 11th- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 7 - July 11th- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:34 pm

HTD preview SC'S are up: SC No Discussion Thread
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:20 pm

Rosepetal wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:
luvstx wrote:Any chance JoJo eliminates Luke next week as she's really his F2 but she knows already that Jordan is the one and wants to pull the Luke band aid off to save more pain later.  Maybe she knows that an FD with Luke will be so hot that it would be hard to convince him that she's really not into "all" of him...

Absolutely!   She just pulled the band aid early for both of them.  I think that is why she is crying in the blue dress at the airport hanger.
Wonder if that is where the RC was held?  JMO.

I think you are right and this is the reason Robby makes it to F-2. IMO, in JoJo heart it really is:
F-4 Robby
F-3 Chase
F-2 Luke
F-1 Jordan
 I agree with this too.  Robby is the one I see nothing with at all.  But he's willing to say he loves her and I'm sure can emote better than Chase in an F2 dumping.  I think she really likes Chase a lot.  I'd say she does the hardest to easiest breakups of the F3 who aren't Jordan, leaving the guy most willing to say he is "the" frontrunner to give some good but meaningless soundbites for the final. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:42 pm

Sharleen's Flare blog....

http://www.flare.com/celebrity/entertainment/sharleen-joynt-on-the-bachelorette-episode-7-video/

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 7 - July 11th- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 1f49b  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 7 - July 11th- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:48 pm

I agree with Sharleen on everything except Chase. Not feeling it for him and I'm one of those who finds him very boring.

I thought the whole episode was a snooze. I kind of felt sorry for Alex because he looked so pathetic in his gaucho outfit but everyone knew but him that it was only a matter of time. Jordan's date had the icky part. It was bad enough that they crushed grapes with their feet, which according to Leslie Murphy is not something they do there, but then to drink it. cheeky I did think Jordan did te right thing by telling her about his relationship with his brother and I believed him in that part. The GD did nothing for me and I didn't care who got the rose. Luke's date was the only bright spot for me and it was short. He's the only guy left I like (still missing Wells).

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:29 pm

Ess okay cos I also am not feeling Luke especially when he talks. It's refreshing that we can watch the same show and observe differently these edited characters. Would be boring to like the same people.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 7 - July 11th- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 1f49b  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 7 - July 11th- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:43 am

I'm not feeling Luke either. There ya go Sharleen, two folks right here who don't love Luke. Not that I find Chase to be Mr. Excitement but if he's boring then Luke is coma-inducing. I like Luke and I think he's a nice guy but a whole season of him where he's the main focus instead of an also-ran on Jordan's season? Let's think about that for a minute.

This is one season where I'm hoping they pick outside the F4. Or even outside this season. cheeky

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:47 am

I tend to think that tptb had no real drama this season and had to egg on these contestants big time to make a show. Nothing else explains what we see on the show.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:43 am

Perhaps luke ends up pulling an ali?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:03 am

mysthelma wrote:Ess okay cos I also am not feeling Luke especially when he talks. It's refreshing that we can watch the same show and observe differently these edited characters. Would be boring to like the same people.

I have to agree !!! Lukes voice makes me crazy :crazed and not in a good way laugh out loud
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:04 pm

I like Luke but would prefer Wells to be TB. I just don't think that's going to happen. It feels like Luke's to lose. I don't see Chase as being in it at all. Not sure about Robby either.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:17 pm

Wells would be good but don't think he would get it or is being considered since he would be on BIP..

mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 7 - July 11th- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
ElonM
Newto
megaa
Bet2Win
Linds911
Beach Lover
nutty1
shaughnessyb
Brill
babs
bleuberry