SELECT CONTENT

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:28 pm

I definitely want more, but I completely expect less. MF has a formula that works for him and until the ratings tank he will not be changing it.

But I will continue to complain. I also found Soules boring but watched to post here, with Ben I just learned while I like the posting here, there is much better things to do than watch that crap for me. I also skipped all of Jason but the finale, most of Jake except the last three episodes and parts of Ali. I could not stomach that much of Jason or Jake, I never understood how they actually found women to pretend either of those guys were someone you would want to date IRL.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:36 pm

With Jason it was unbelievable to me they actually found someone who ended up marrying him.  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 11 1f602  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 11 1f602  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 11 1f602  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 11 1f602  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 11 1f602

At least all of the options are decent for real life and don't give me the willies. All JMO.

Last edited by bluwavz on Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:39 pm

I think Molly might just be a unicorn Hugesmile

Seriously, just because someone isn't what I would chose, doesn't mean they are bad or horrible, just not my particular taste. In no way do I think that my opinions or likes and dislikes should apply to anyone but me. I have no desire to be a dictator, despot or false deity.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:11 am

Maybe it's the pregnancy hormones, but i find Chase so attractive (his voice....Smiley ) that he slowly climbed to my top 3 spot of biggest Bachelorette Guys crushes. After Brooks and Arie.

Last edited by yana_bach on Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:23 am

yana_bach wrote:Maybe it's the pregnancy hormones, but i find Chase so attractive (his voice....Smiley that he slowly clumbed to my top 3 spot of biggest Bachelorette Guys crushes. After Brooks and Arie.

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 11 3806527698 :yes: :cutesmile!: welcome on board the Chase crush....he is yum :fanningfan and that voice drooling

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 11 1f49b  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 11 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:35 am

Chase is yum-yum!  There has to be a mountain mama available for this guy who appreciates the outdoors and is sweet to women.  

Right now he seems to be in love with his ATV and snapped about the viewers coming up with a name for it, preferably lion related.   Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 11 1f63b

After a long but productive day I couldn't stoping thinking about how much fun I had last weekend. So let's have some fun and call today #IWishIWasWednesday...I wish I was full throttle in my Wildcat...What do you wish you were doing today? (Tag me in your pictures so I can see and comment) by @chase_brody_mcnary
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:41 am

MD is the girl in your avi a mountian mama by any chance? I don't think so but just asking.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:45 am

^^So funny as I was typing that, Caila came to mind as a match for Chase!  Not that I think she is a mountain mama, but two sweet people together.  I think Caila is too into the city life to be out where Chase is right now.  But, if they were to meet, I bet they hit it off!  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:10 pm

I do wonder and have speculated on her BIP thread.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:03 pm

I still am not seeing much in Chase that makes me want to see him as lead. He's kind of been a non factor this season. Kind of shocking he goes as far as he did imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15343

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:03 pm

MiniDiva wrote:^^So funny as I was typing that, Caila came to mind as a match for Chase!  Not that I think she is a mountain mama, but two sweet people together.  I think Caila is too into the city life to be out where Chase is right now.  But, if they were to meet, I bet they hit it off!  Smiley

Since the M&G there was something about Chase that to me seemed to be a better fit for Caila than JoJo. I would love to see these two meet IRL. Trista was a city girl who went mountain for Ryan, it can happen.

albean99 wrote:I still am not seeing much in Chase that makes me want to see him as lead. He's kind of been a non factor this season. Kind of shocking he goes as far as he did imo.

Me too. But then who else was she going to keep? I also think that Luke eliminates himself at HTD RC (no proof just a gut feeling and that blue dress crying), so Chase may have made FDs by default. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:37 pm

That's my gut feeling too, that Luke eliminates himself. Because up through now the way JoJo interacts with everyone, I'd easily have Luke as F2 behind Jordan. Robby out at F3, Chase F4.

Do you guys even think Chase still has a shot at the lead? I feel like Luke has this locked down, unless he doesn't want it. Maybe if Chase gets the gig, Caila can "Becca" her way onto his season. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

+45
Dessler
harts05
northernviewer
Di_ATL
ElonM