SELECT CONTENT

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Page 15 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by mysthelma Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:10 pm

Awww can't wait for the htd...looks like they had fun, and I ain't mad at those bear hug kisses :cutesmile!:  He is just too adorable. Brought some of the picture over 
Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 15 Image152
Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 15 Image149
Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 15 Image150
Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 15 Image148
Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 15 Image154
Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 15 Image147
Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 15 Image151
Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 15 Image153
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/photos/

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 15 1f49b  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 15 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by casjacknick Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:15 pm

Man! She really missed out on such a hunky guy! Oh well her loss will be someone else's gain.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:18 pm

Thanks for the photos mysthelma. Cuuuttte couple. They just look so darned good together!

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:22 pm

So earlier today he did a Q and A on the bachelor_nation IG. Kinda hard to weed through the comments, but here are some of his answers...

1. How he got on the show? He joined a friend for beer and ended up going for the casting call one afternoon, no idea what he was gettin himself into
2. His family were all supportive during htd, but he is freaking out about next week there should be some surprises
3. Hockey is his favorite sports. Wanted to be a pro hockey player. He played in hockey tournaments and summer camps in Canada through high school.
4. Lived in CA for 2 years but made him realize CO is the place he wants to be
5. Medical sales is challenging yet rewarding, but he can't say he would do that forever
6. Admits he naturally a calm person
7. Someone asked how horrible Chad was, says Chad pretty much stayed away from him
8. Jojo as witty, smart, emotionally strong and gorgeous 
9. Said they all had their fair share of alcohol on the 3:1, blame it on the rain
10 Wants 2 kids, his sister has another kid on the way and he is estatic about it
11.  Used to annoy his sister with his beat boxing and told her it paid off after the episode aired
12.  Took a few days to get use to the cameras
13. This experience has taught him how to break down the walls sooner with relationships that matter.
14. No regrets
http://instagram.com/bachelor_nation

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 15 1f49b  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 15 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:25 pm

Oh my beautiful Colorado. So nice to see it well represented on the show.

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 15 87b72b10 Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 15 86669110 Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 15 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:32 pm

He's on skates, in an arena, played Hockey in Canada, and is holding hockey stick? Yeah, he just gets better and better!

Geesh! beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:52 pm

I have no idea what beat boxing is but I bet he did it well. He is just so adorable and I hope ever who he ends up with appreciates what they have. He's one of the good guys, that's for sure!
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:04 pm

babs wrote:I have no idea what beat boxing is but I bet he did it well.  He is just so adorable and I hope ever who he ends up with appreciates what they have.  He's one of the good guys, that's for sure!

He did it during the bus rap when JoJo was on the date with Alex. He provided the beats and the other 4 guys provided the lyrics.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:20 pm

Ohhhh, thanks for explaining that. He was pretty good.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:07 am

I see some comments saying Chase is boring, but I think he is at least more intersting than Ben H. giggling  And if JoJo really wants to be loved like what Ben did to her, the one guy she needed is Chase. IMO

Before coming out from the unspoiled land, I thought maybe Chase could be like Des' Chris, who could be her rock, although she is clearly into Jordan (like Des into Brooks, but not necessarily the best match for life) IMO. But now, after seeing the threads in the spoiled land, I wish Chase would find his HEA with a wonderful and loving girl soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:25 am

I don't think he's boring per se, I just wish he had a bit more screen presence. I'm sure he's a great guy in real life, but his energy level just doesn't match JoJo's. She needs someone more dynamic IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:34 am

thanks for typing that up mys.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

+45
Dessler
harts05
northernviewer
Di_ATL
ElonM