SELECT CONTENT

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:43 pm

I would be okay with Chase, but would probably skip most of him, as to me he is boring, but then again he might have a cast that stands out. I mostly don't want Chase or Robby as I am really hoping for a little older contestants. I feel like Ben's girls were very young and annoying and JoJo being young we again have a younger, more immature cast.

Now being older may or may not fix that, but I hold out a little hope. Or maybe I am approaching actually giving this show up. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by lettore Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:00 pm

Before the season started, I thouht I would like Chase for the bachelor (mostly based on the looks department Smiley ), although I don't think so anymore, I am even less impressed with Luke, I just can't find one thing that is interesting or attractive about him (to me), so I guess I will skip that one, but thankfully there is Bach Au season coming soon that I am looking forward to.
Anyway, thanks for all the sm updates, it is so usefull for us non-sm users  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 8 1f44d

lettore

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:13 pm

I'm going to watch regardless of who it is but I just wish the Bachelor could have a personality for once. Make me laugh, have fun, loosen up. I'm tired of the seriousness. I'm tired of vanilla. #ilikesprinkles
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:28 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:I just love that Chase has this manly man side to him with the rugged outdoors, ATVs etc and the way he truly led JoJo in the tango was like a leading man... but yet in his conversations he clearly shows emotional intelligence and is articulate and tender... Dream combo for me!

Yes!  This is what I love so much about him but haven't been able to articulate.  You said it perfectly. He has a soft, kindness in his eyes to me, is articulate, self aware, genuine and as you perfectly said seems to have great emotional intelligence. Plus the hotness and manliness.  Killer combo. I'll assume Luke is Bachelor so I don't get any ideas about Chase, but if by some twist of fate it was him, I seriously would completely lose 6 months of my life to this show giggling .

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:33 pm

I have to join you ladies on these opinions. While I agree that luke is who they want that is not what I would want. As a next lead.

But my pick is nearly never the next lead so it would probably be luke and not chase.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:35 pm

Just based on his sm and real life activities, I think a season of Chase would show his fun loving, multi-faceted, BIG personality that's been kinda hidden so far. And holy hawtness...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:40 pm

nd4reality wrote:I have to join you ladies on these opinions. While I agree that luke is who they want that is not what I would want. As a next lead.

But my pick is nearly never the next lead so it would probably be luke and not chase.

I agree too.  My choice would be Chase.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:51 pm

relaxing wrote:
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:I just love that Chase has this manly man side to him with the rugged outdoors, ATVs etc and the way he truly led JoJo in the tango was like a leading man... but yet in his conversations he clearly shows emotional intelligence and is articulate and tender... Dream combo for me!

Yes!  This is what I love so much about him but haven't been able to articulate.  You said it perfectly. He has a soft, kindness in his eyes to me, is articulate, self aware, genuine and as you perfectly said seems to have great emotional intelligence. Plus the hotness and manliness.  Killer combo. I'll assume Luke is Bachelor so I don't get any ideas about Chase, but if by some twist of fate it was him, I seriously would completely lose 6 months of my life to this show giggling .

You guys are spot on... His desire, want and affection towards Jojo shows in the way he looks at her.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 8 1f49b  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 8 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:04 pm

I have to say, Chase has this very sweet and innocent way about him that is really cute when he's around JoJo. Even just by looking at his Twitter, he likes a lot of cute things in regards to his relationship with JoJo. I'm happy Luke was out at F4 so I can get another episode of Chase.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:22 pm

Personally, I don't think TPTB did any of the guys this season any favors with edit.  They're either whinning, tattling, complaining, bullying or just plain dull with very little personality shining through.  I shouldn't have to following their SM to actually see their personality and who they truly are.  It should be because there was something about them interesting or that I liked (other than sleuthing) and to confirm what you see/saw on tv is what you get.

That said, I like all the F4 and will attempt an episode or two or any of them.  Hugesmile  I think Chase is cute and if they'd let his personality shine he might make a good bachelor.  I can't say he'd hold my interest for a whole season, but few do.  But I certainly wouldn't mind watching and SC'ing his shirtless scenes.  laugh out loud JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:31 pm

To answer Kasha. Ben was announced as the Bachelor August 24th on After Paradise. He didn't know to much sooner before that, that he was going to be the next lead. He was strung along for a very long time from what I was told.

It's during that time they are dangling that carrot, and playing games with the supposed potential leads. At one point he actually thought it was going to be Nick.  

The actual contract, although reviewed verbally was not actually signed until the last minute, and I mean last last last minute. Games people play.

Is there going to be another After Paradise? I think we discussed this in another thread, can't recall.

If there is, I imagine, Chase the next lead, will be announced then. Smiley

I'm looking forward to Chase's edit when he leaves compared to Luke's when he leaves. I know that if either one of them suddenly has a personal trainer, that won't convince me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:38 pm

I dare any one of these guys to say or do something interesting or funny next week. I bet they can't do it. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

+45
Dessler
harts05
northernviewer
Di_ATL
ElonM