SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 18 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Periscope - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:58 pm

I just stalked Amanda's IG. Josh is basically a better looking version of her ex. #upgrade
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Periscope - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Duke702 Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:01 pm

Does Josh have a job? Why is he stable?

I like Amanda, not Josh. I do think there is some truth to the problems Andi had with him, and I hope Amanda doesn't have the same- mostly the jealousy/controlling thing. I don't really know how he'll handle the ex and her kids who are her first priority. Maybe he will change my mind, but I don't like him. I really don't see him wanting someone kids already, I see them breaking up after this.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:02 pm

My take on BIP it is just a hook-up opportunity/vacay and not meant for long term/engagements.  That said, it does create opportunities for dating IRL. TB is at least intended for engagements but not that successful for marriage.

Janner was a fluke, IMO but wonderful for them that it worked out.  Right time, right place.

JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:03 pm

I never disliked her, I just felt indifferent towards her last season. Her voice is a bit squeaky for my taste and she said like more than anyone I've ever heard. Her IG has gotten about as bad as Jade's with advertising but that's become the norm with almost all of the contestants. I'd rather them not get engaged if he doesn't have genuine time to get to know her kids first because that would be very irresponsible of her as a mom IMO. She should be thoughtful of her kids. I'm all for anyone potentially finding love but also be a good example for your children.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:10 pm

I think Andi brought out the JoshBear in him and someone weak and mild and so dolllike will bring out a wholly different Josh imo. Remember their lie detector fight and how Andi stood up to him? Yeah. That isn't going to fly for Josh, then, now or ever. Otoh, I cannot imagine Amanda standing up to him like that so there's no reason/spark for the disagreement to escalate either. We shall see, we shall see!!

Last edited by Alanna on Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:11 pm

So who is left for Lace to be in love with?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:15 pm

I disagree, I think Amanda is a strong woman and I do think she will stand up for herself. Especially having kids, she won't put up with crap. Being a little quiet doesn't mean she won't be strong/assertive/feist in a relationship. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:19 pm

If Ben had chosen her I bet she would have gotten engaged. Her girls are young and I'm sure Josh would just seem like a friend/boyfriend of their Mom.  No different than anyone else she might date.  I doubt the concept of engagement would even be something they grasp.  I seriously doubt they would get married right away.  It will be fun to watch their storyline play out.  I was not wishing for them to be the F1 in their seasons but I have come to respect both of them since then.  I think they are both kind, family oriented people and could be a wonderful couple together. Josh may be packing his bags and moving to CA.  Jam becomes Jammies. Smiley

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:23 pm

Duke702 wrote:I disagree, I think Amanda is a strong woman and I do think she will stand up for herself. Especially having kids, she won't put up with crap. Being a little quiet doesn't mean she won't be strong/assertive/feist in a relationship. jmo.
I didn't mean he's going to turn into Christian Grey or Heathcliff here laugh out loud Just that she's a calm, sweet girl who will handle issues way differently and bring out a way different man than Andi.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:29 pm

Alright, all snarky fun aside...

Parts of Andi's book were hard to totally blow off and ignore for me. I saw that controlling temper on the show. Joining a ready made family, with two little girls, and an ex husband/father, well, that's not easy. It takes an incredibly patient, understanding, kind, compassionate person. Amanda's ex will always be in her life. Those little girls are always going to come first. For this to be for real, Josh is going to have to deal with that. However, I have to believe he's not evil incarnate like Andi's book portrayed. Did some of those incidents happen? Probably, absolutely. Is Josh perfect? Definitely not. I think Andi brought out the absolute worse in him. They were most definitely toxic together. I think with the right woman, Josh would be a better partner, for sure.

As far as getting engaged with kids on this show.... Well, Ricki's mom got engaged twice, and Tye's dad had 3 public proposals. Periscope - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 3806527698 It's a television show, and in most cases it's a glorified "let's give this a try without cameras" promise ring. :
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:32 pm

Yes but did those people get engaged after knowing someone for 2 1/2 weeks?
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:36 pm

hae1001 wrote:Yes but did those people get engaged after knowing someone for 2 1/2 weeks?

It's kind of a wash, really. On The Bach/ette, it's 8 weeks (I mean, really, is getting engaged after 8 weeks that much more rational than 2.5 weeks?!) But in those 8 weeks, you have multiple other partners involved, and faaaaar less quality time. In Paradise, you have the opportunity to be with the one person, singularly focused 24/7. Like I said, it's a wash. And debatable with what the more "sane" format to get engaged in (Neither is sane, IMO, it's a TV show in both cases. laugh out loud)
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+83
Nibbles22
mizzoufan
nannymargie
ElonM
Southerngal
Elle
mamahamme
Ash2214
AmoreBella
GuardianAngel
notsobach