SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 31 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Periscope - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by babs Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:36 pm

sosleepy wrote:^^ Yeah, I think the biggest laugh here (for me) is the show ending with two solid couples, #25&26 the respective men in those relationships, with or without the engagment, I don't really care. Sooooo funny and so full circle after MeAndI's tacky project.

YES YES YES!!!!!!!! lolpanda High clap thumbsup
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Periscope - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:54 pm

sosleepy wrote:Why are we assuming Ashley/Wells and Carly/Evan? I think Carly/Wells might be more logical, since we actually had them on a date together prior to filming.

AshleyI is too shallow to date someone that looks like Evan. Also, if you squint hard enuff, Wells looks enuff like Aladdin to satisfy AshleyI's Princess Jasmine complex.

#teamCarvan FTW y'all!

JMOAA High clap

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:02 pm

Does someone have to get engaged by the end of this show? I didn't think so. no idea
Personally, I don't see Josh getting engaged. That's a pretty big step for someone who has been through the wringer once with this show. As for Amanda, I think she would also take things more seriously and not jump into things.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:16 pm

They don't have to get engaged at the end of the show, but I'd think the producers would be pushing hard for engagement. They have had at least one engagement the past two seasons. I think they would push any couple still "together" by the end to get engaged.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:21 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Does someone have to get engaged by the end of this show? I didn't think so. no idea
Personally, I don't see Josh getting engaged. That's a pretty big step for someone who has been through the wringer once with this show. As for Amanda, I think she would also take things more seriously and not jump into things.

Yeah, this would be the logical, smart approach for both. Outside of Bachelor Pad I, every spin off so far has had an engagment though, so producers are obviously pushing hard for it.

Bach Pad I - ended with Kiptyn/Tenley as the solid couple, but no engagment
Bach Pad II - Holly/Blake engaged and now married
Bach Pad III - Tony/Blakely engaged, total joke. Interesting to note Tony had a kid, just like Amanda.
BIP I - Marcus/Lacy engaged, and then whatever happened there.
BIP II - Jade/Tanner engaged and now married.

So yeah, history suggests someone is getting engaged this season. And my guess is it's Josh and Amanda, even though, yes, both would be wise to go slowly.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:25 pm

I would take them both much more seriously if they chose not to get engaged, not that my opinion of them matters.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:32 pm

Did anyone post these before? Did we figure out who they are if cast?

Periscope - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Image10

Periscope - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Image11

They were posted on Twitter: @alicia_xray @RealitySteve taken last night filming of bachelor in paradise

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:44 pm

I could be wrong, but that tall guy looks like Nick.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by ED Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:47 pm

Don't know if this has already been mentioned, but Rachel, Amanda's best friend RT'd a tweet her sister sent showing her the pictures of Amanda & Josh.

https://twitter.com/hannaguterman/status/746520214053916672

ED

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:56 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Does someone have to get engaged by the end of this show? I didn't think so. no idea

I agree. I think they will agree to further the relationship in the RW but I don't think they will get engaged. There is too many things that need to be considered before they take that step, like distance and kids. I think they both are sensible people that realize this and won't make a rash decision. I also think they have a really good chance of making their relationship work.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:06 pm

That photo above is Nick IMO with two production guys.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:19 pm

I'm just watching for fun. I have zero interest in Nick and Josh going into the show so will see if anything changes. I like a couple of Jojo's guys and Jared and that's it for the guys. Of the girls who may be still there I like Caila, Carly, and Jen.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15340

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+83
Nibbles22
mizzoufan
nannymargie
ElonM
Southerngal
Elle
mamahamme
Ash2214
AmoreBella
GuardianAngel
notsobach