SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 49 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamJam - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Linds911 Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:04 pm

Jade is back in KC with Tanner. They were @ the Royals game earlier per Snapchat. Must be from last year. Also when Janner went back to Mexico think it was from their 1 year engagement anniversary which was on Friday, IG photo they posted.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

TeamJam - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 8367-910 TeamJam - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 I_got_13 TeamJam - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 E5kqdm15 TeamJam - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

TeamJam - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by notsobach Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:24 pm

Has this been posted? This lady saw what looks like a double date going on. Wonder who it was! TeamJam - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 Image10

notsobach

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:06 pm

babs wrote:TeamJam - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 Josh_a10

Is that a recent pic?  If so, look how happy he is!

Looks like a proposal for sure.  And the show loves a storyline, happy or sad.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:16 pm

I really hope that surfing double date was JAM & JICK cheerleader

And the body language is looking good for JAM so far in these fan photos!!
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:19 pm

atem wrote:
babs wrote:TeamJam - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 Josh_a10

Is that a recent pic?  If so, look how happy he is!

Looks like a proposal for sure.  And the show loves a storyline, happy or sad.

This is the original post which was 7 hrs ago.

Georgia Lindsay wrote:Momma Murray just posted a picture of her and Josh from Mexico!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lauren Goodhart Murray
14 mins · Puerto Vallarta, Mexico ·

https://www.facebook.com/lauren.murray2?fref=ts

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:21 pm

jen689 wrote:
atem wrote:....who do you think are left and who paired up?....
Grant/Lace
Josh/Amanda

Probable couples
Nick/Jen
Wells/Ashley I

Uncertain
Evan
Carly
There are a few contestants that haven't been announced. Hopefully that's who Evan/Carly have paired up with JMO

Thanks. I haven't really been following, so I have to look up who most of these people are.

Seems like a lot of fake romances as those leaving seem to have smiles on their faces. giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:23 pm

Yes, atem, that picture was posted by his mom at 2 pm today.

One other random thing. Josh's mom had him when she was only 21. I'm sure she can relate to Amanda having her first baby at 22 yrs. old. The only big difference is Lauren Murray is still married to the love of her life, Denny, Josh's dad, whereas Amanda is divorced.

If anything, IMO, with Amanda being a great single mom at 26 with 2 little ones, Momma Murray will respect her very much. I really don't think her being divorced so young will have any bearing on the Murrays not falling in love with Amanda, if Josh is in love with her. And those precious, adorable little baby girls, who wouldn't love them, JMO.

#TeamJam

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:29 pm

Just a guess on my part, but I'm sure if Josh's mom is there, then so will Amanda's.  

I don't know what I think of a 'proposal', because this show is all over the place with what that means.  However, this show needs a draw and it looks like there may have been so many 'duds' with pairings that the show wants something to draw viewers.

Everyone knows what I thought of Andi, but one thing I knew is that Josh couldn't keep a secret with the ribbon bracelet thing.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:31 pm

If Carly ended up with Evan, she prob wants to be another Michelle/Cody so they can go fake a relationship on Marriage Bootcamp or something laugh out loud. So I wonder, if Ashley I. followed Wells...if they were a couple or how they ended...

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:33 pm

Duke702 wrote:If Carly ended up with Evan, she prob wants to be another Michelle/Cody so they can go fake a relationship on Marriage Bootcamp or something laugh out loud. So I wonder, if Ashley I. followed Wells...if they were a couple or how they ended...

Just a guess again, but looking at her (Ashley) pic at the airport, she looks like she didn't get her heart broken. Wells wasn't there very long and we all know the later you get on the show, the harder it is to get any type of relationship from it other than friendship.

Edited to add:

Was there any pics of Carly when she left?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:37 pm

Regarding keeping secrets, Josh will subtly be tweeting about buying two decorated ponies or some ish about 20 seconds after landing. Can't wait.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:38 pm

I didn't at all follow Josh and Andi. Does he have a job? Just the Advocare stuff? Just wondering how mobile he is and how quickly he can get to LA proper. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+83
Nibbles22
mizzoufan
nannymargie
ElonM
Southerngal
Elle
mamahamme
Ash2214
AmoreBella
GuardianAngel
notsobach